All Comments on 'Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 03'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sandmanbobsandmanbobabout 9 years ago
A great story continues!!

I love the story. Is Chris starting to realize the shoots are not simulated? I love the story. More, more, more!!

smartmalksmartmalkabout 9 years ago
I like it!

so nice and intriguing story of development and rising of the new erotic model from amateur wife.

thank you so much for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The wife is evolving?

Into what? An idiot? The problem with this is that they're all acting strangely. Like they have the IQ of a pea. Dumb, dumber and dumbest. There isn't even any decent sex to make the story interesting. Just plain bad.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Still not finished?

Still not finished the story about a cheating wife? Let her show him the pictures and end the marriage once for all...Then she become a porn star, and after that a whore...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seconded

I second the comment that the characters act like morons. It's impossible to get into a story like that.

newtype2525newtype2525about 9 years ago
I like the story so far

I'll admit that the husband is a little weak considering the wife is full speed ahead with her new lifestyle. But!!! I can't get behind people who read a story under the "Loving Wives" tag and still complain about cheating. I happen to really enjoy stories of seduction where the wife is converted using photography or modeling. Some of my favorite and the reason is the allure of exposing herself and the urging of the man she loves to please. Clearly the photographer had experience with clients of this caliber and it lends to the story that there was plying involved. Thusly the story works and I can't wait to read more. Thank you for all of your work and what is to come!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to bad

that the husband again is played and worse to dumb to know. could be a fun story but not like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She is a lying, cheating , coniveing pig who is leading hubby on with what he thinks are acted shot not real fucking. She's hoping to lead him slowly into her web of humiliating him as a man she supposedly loves. Give him some brains and balls , tell her she better not be really fucking for real or the marriage is over. Let him establish himself as a man while giving her consequences if he catches her lying. These stories can't always be a one way street , it exciting him but she is playing him a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

In the next installment, the wife should finally show the husband photos of her actually having obvious sex with the model(s). After that, they should have a photo shoot with the husband watching, and after that, they should have a shoot where the wife is not on birth control and the husband watches.

Raskel61Raskel61about 9 years ago
Enjoying the Stories

I am actually enjoying this story line.

Anticipating the wife showing the hubby her personal collection and seeing his horny reaction.

Don't mind the naysayers below. Suspending your belief system for a time is what fantasy is all about.

If you don't like erotica get the fuck off this site.

lisning2yalisning2yaabout 9 years ago
Those early photos in story much like my own

Am really enjoying the story. I look forward to the next chapter. There are parts of this story that are so similar to our escapades that early photos did produce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CloseTo reality

My wife did something similar to this story, it was great and hot to watch some of this action

Lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I enjoyed your story and it kept me wanting to find out what she would do with each photo shoot session. I hope that you will continue with the story. Looking forward to reading mote!

BlueFlame6178BlueFlame6178about 9 years ago
We've decided to hire a photographer!

Based on your hot story, my wife and I have decided to hire a photographer for her very first Boudoir photo shoot! Nice! Hope to read the follow ups soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story so far please write part 4 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

this has been one of my biggest fantasies for my wife. very hot story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just mindless garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1WiseCuck asks an interesting question

what indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the wife should fuck her lover just before her husband comes home. Then spread her legs and make him eat her unclean pussy before she shows him the most recent pictures. I bet he would like that.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Oh no! What a letdown. I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous