Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young couple were enflamed every time they reviewed the photos of Stephanie's shoots. Chris kept studying them to see if he could see the male model's cock penetrating his wife. They were so real looking. With the shadows in the black and white photos, it was hard to tell.

Jeff contacted Stephanie one afternoon "Hi Stephanie, I know you wanted a break, but can you help me out? You wanted to set up a session with Randall at your house, but could you do a session with him here at my studio. I want to get some shots for my exhibition. Besides it will give you two a chance to get acquainted. I showed him some of your pictures. He is really looking forward to it."

She was aroused thinking about the endowed model looking at her photographs. She wondered which ones Jeff showed him.

She answered, "Sure that sounds hot. When do you need me? Since you want me to help you out, does this mean I will get some more for my private collection"

Jeff told her the types of shots he wanted. He said her would make sure he took some private ones. He asked if she was available in a couple of days. She told him she was.

She thought about her last session. She couldn't wait for Chris to get home. She retrieved a hidden envelope where she had some of her private photos. She looked at the photos and lay in bed and masturbated reliving sucking Dwayne and the feel of his cock in her pussy. She looked at one with her on top, grasping his cock and positioning it towards her pussy. She fantasized about the older hung man. Riva showed her some of their pictures. She even told Stephanie her husband arranged the shoot. After her climax, she wondered if Chris would like that.

One evening after arriving home from work, Chris found Stephanie in bed looking at some more photographs.

She was nude. There were two glasses wine on the end table.

He bent to give her a light kiss on the lips. "You still like looking at your pictures?"

Stephanie answered with a wicked smile, "These are new."

"I didn't know you had another shoot?"

She continued her tease, "I told you a married woman doesn't tell her husband every time she meets a lover. Go get refreshed and I'll show you."

He broke a record for taking a shower. He rejoined Stephanie in bed. He had a glass of wine in one hand and her smooth thigh in the other.

She showed him the new batch. The first was of the married woman and a new lover. The new lover was black. They were standing facing each other. The first shot was from just above hip level. The wife's nipples were touching his chest.

Chris asked her about her new lover. She told him, "Well, married women like variety in their lovers."

The camera changed distance. She showed him one full length of them facing each other. The lovers were standing slightly apart. Her breasts and nipples were still brushing his chest. Her face was turned toward the camera. His cock was brushing her stomach. He was well endowed. They were close to the same height allowing his cock to brush her cunt hairs.

"And you can see the married woman's new lover is hung. What does this look like?"

"It looks like you were caught with your new lover."

"It does, doesn't it? Maybe you walked in on me. Would you tell him to leave?" She whispered in Chris's ear, "Or would you stay and watch."

She answered for him, "I think you would stay and watch."

These were more erotic than the last. Shots now were mostly anonymous, but some had the married woman's face. There were some kissing scenes. Some were close-ups of their lips and tongues.

Stephanie told him, "The married woman wanted some of these just for her husband so he could see her kissing her new lover."

There were various posses with her lover standing behind her fondling the married woman's body. He was cupping and fondling her breasts. She was covering his hand with hers, showing her rings.

Chris told her, "This is hot. These are the exact ones I wanted."

He was looking at a couple with the wife's arms stretched above her lover's head. She was totally exposed for his pleasure. They were more combinations of anonymous and showing the married woman's face. In one his hand was covering her pubis. He was relieved that all of her lover's fingers were visible.

Stephanie handed him some more. They were taken from just under her breasts. His hands were not visible. She was still stretched out with looks of passion.

Stephanie was thinking about his fingers in her pussy, "Looks like she's getting off. Maybe her husband is in the doorway watching."

Chris couldn't believe how explicit these were. They shifted positions with the wife facing her lover again. There were more kissing scenes taken from various angles. They were in a tight embrace with her hands clasping his shoulders and his hands clasping her succulent ass.

The next sequence began with the wife kissing her lover's neck. One hand was around his waist and her other played with one of his nipples. Her hand moved down his chest to his stomach and lower abdomen until it was resting on his cock.

Stephanie was enflamed thinking about the shoot. "This is another one you requested. Are you getting turned on watching the married woman feel his cock? Do you want her to stop?"

"I like watching her feel his cock. I want to see more."

The blonde wife kissed down his front until she was kneeling in front of him. There shots taken at various angles. Her hand was on his cock in all of them. In the last few he was semi-erect. Chris thought he must have a lot of self control since he wasn't fully erect.

The scene moved to the bed. The married woman's lover was on his back propped up on pillows. The angle was from the wife's back. She was down in the bed with her head at his crotch level leaning on one elbow. From the angle of her arm, it looked like she had her hand back on his cock. His hand was on her shoulder. Chris wondered if Jeff took other shots from the front.

"Here's another blow job scene you like so much. Do you like watching the married woman suck her black lover's cock?"

"Yeah, I like watching her suck other men's cocks."

Stephanie thought of the additions to her private collection she had hidden before her husband arrived home. In those, her lover was fully erect and she was sucking him.

The shoot continued with the blonde wife on the back on the bed. The angle was from over her shoulder. Her lover had his head between her spread legs.

"And here is the pussy eating scene you wanted."

The shots were taken from various angles. It was obvious that his mouth was on her pussy. Stephanie remembered the electric shock she felt when his tongue touched her clit.

The shoot ended with the lovers fucking in missionary position. The wife's legs were spread more than in the other sessions. The shoot ended with a photograph taken from above. The married woman had her hands from her lover's shoulders down his back to his ass. It looked like she was pulling him into her pussy.

Stephanie thought back to guiding his cock in her pussy. Fuck, was he big. She couldn't wait to look at her collection. She wanted to show them to Chris, but wasn't sure he was ready for that.

(to be continued)

12