All Comments on 'Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 04'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
sandmanbobsandmanbobabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter

I enjoyed reading all of the story and I like that Chris seems on board with the progressions of the shoots. I look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series!

Love the way you have developed the scenarios and am really looking forward to future posts.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
No Offence

This jackass is making me nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can't wait for the next episode.

I think the story was well written with good plot development. I am really looking forward to the next chapter where the husband photographs his wife with the lover, Ron. BTW, my name is also Ron , so the story really hit home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

she has fun to be a complete tart but the husband is involved now in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait ...

...for the next installment.

CitySatyrCitySatyrabout 9 years ago
Hot model to hotwife.

This series, which started out warm, and has only gotten progressively hotter with each chapter. I do hope it continues, especially now that everything between husband and wife is out in the open. Will be interesting to see how the husband enjoys seeing first hand his wife having sex with a lover, now that there is no longer any pretense of modeling only. Will she start dating her lovers, both black and older, and if so, where will that lead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess some guy like being played for a fool, lied to and cheated on.......

......well, OK for them and more power to Chris, if having his wife be a sex toy for every man she can bed is exciting...he deserves the humiliation he craves.

None of this was honest, so lost any value as a story to me.

alwaysbeentherealwaysbeentherealmost 9 years ago
Every love must have a heart

when the love goes away the only thing left is fornicating, when the fantasies don't come with expectations of only half the truth, who can say how much the other is capable of doing and be allow to get away with. We let you take us on a beautiful ride only to not be able to share the full experience, he (chris) should have a stronger reply even if being an unknowingly cuckold, if he ever loved her from the start. Love your writing, not looking for revenge for his spouse just a little understanding that with every love comes a heart

newtype2525newtype2525almost 9 years ago
awesome work!

Wives being photographed is my weakness! And these stories are an epic example! Oh man, can this never end please? I think you are incredible and although I want to read more of this, I can't wait to read what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
erotic photography

good story, maybe the best. I hope you stretch this out for more chapters and

don't have the wife fucking other men in front of her husband yet. keep it erotic

for him without him knowing she's going all the way with others. maybe she

could do a girl/ girl shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT! EROTIC. I LOVED THE STORY. HOWEVER I ADMITTEDLY LIKED WHEN OTHER MEN WERE HITTING ON MY WIFE...

The husband in the story is a voyeur thru & thru. The wife is an exhibitionist & a hotwife but a Loving Wife nevertheless! She never stop loving her husband!

SHE IS A KEEPER!

She has the capacity to make several men happy.

(If i meet her in my next life i will ask her to marry me. If she will be already married, i will ask her out.)

(***** = 4.25/5.0 = 85% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinky hotwife games

Great narration... dick riser..

please keep writing more kinky hotwife stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter.

time to write the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

well written , ended at the perfect time .

..........

looking forward to see where you go with your next story series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Nice stories. I like how it goes a bit further each time. The wife takes it even further but it just fits in her husbands fantasy. Story continues ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1st 2 chapters were good but this has become utterly stupid

Can you make this sissy loser husband any more mindless. And the wife is a heartless Cunt. They are all laughing at what a loser the husband is. Who ever would even think this story of pure stupidity by the mindless husband and the heartless deceitful wife is erotic or hot should really just jump in front of a moving train and get it over with.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Interesting!

Loved the series. I find a few of the other comments a bit strange since the husband was fully invested in Stephanie's modeling and arranged the initial shoot. To each their own, but the series definitely worked for me. I see only voyeurism and sexual excitement on the part of the husband and wife. Infidelity? Not to me. Thank you, I'll look forward to reading more of your work!

slim10376slim10376almost 7 years ago

Hopefully there's more to come!

WifeLover50WifeLover50over 6 years ago
Very erotic

Since I had my wife pose for "boudoir" photos taken by a professional photographer, I can attest to the accuracy of the eroticism involved in this series. I was anxious for my wife to have nude photos taken by another man. Many, many years later those photos are still a source of sexual stimulation for me, my wife & the male friends we have shared them with.

It's an erotic series with the added benefit of the wife secretly going further than she's willing to admit to her husband. I'm sure that happens often - it did with us. Very realistic & very sexy.

arcumarcumabout 6 years ago

Great series, hoping you re-visit it some day.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

The first Chapter maybe the second were decent but the Hubby became a mindless cuck fairly quickly and didn't seem to have a problem with it. Despite every guy likely laughing at him for banging his wife. I don't get how that's supposed to be a turn on.

jeffbarjeffbarover 4 years ago
absolutely awesome stories - please continue

just great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh, Fuck!

That is just sickening - it made me puke. The lying, cheating tramp whore! And the gutless, castrated, pussy-whipped loser husband. What a stupid, stupid fool! And what a miserable cunt of a woman, let alone a "wife".

Soon, she'll be knocked up by the other models and the photographer. Hubby will be stuck with the bill of raising 3 bastard children that aren't his - and by the third kid his sexy wife will have ballooned to 300 lbs of bon-bon eating, diseased, superating pig of a cunt. Yeah, let's see him get off on her then - photos or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too good to stop now!

Chris and Stephanie obviously enjoyed her stretching the boundaries of the initial nude photography. I think most of us enjoyed it a lot as well. I certainly did. Some of it was the tease - was it real or not - though Chris became fairly sure it was - and obviously was okay with it - before the big reveal at the showing. Would sure love to see Stephanie in the private photo shoot with the old man as well as the more 'official' one, as well as another hot shoot or two. Seems like she should be getting intimate with her photographer by now as well. Love to see hot, sexy women having fun without the crappy scenario of humiliated hubbies, wimpy submission, etc. Sex should be fun - for everyone involved.

Steve EnglishSteve Englishalmost 3 years ago

Great Story - Have found the Author TuWatchu continued this story on LUSHSTORIES Dot COM

FyrscapeFyrscapealmost 2 years ago

great story. hope you continue it here. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, after part1, this shit actually got pretty boring. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, interesting plot, for me it would have been better if the wife hadn't become just another cheating slut, and the photos were not of actual adultery, with no real penetration, so it was all in the mind of the husband, viewers of the photos, and the reader, I always thought jaws was a great movie until the big rubber shark appeared and shattered the illusion. When the arrogant older twat stole the wife and hubby just caved the story became just another slut/cuck tale. Perhaps a missed opportunity .

Chrisnz8Chrisnz88 months ago

Keen to read next part. Maybe Chris would discover the truth with wife riding his face and tongue? Or even better... discovering wet white panties with gusset full of creamy sperm, and he licks it all , stroking n cumming , which he then sups?

Very erecting story, I’m guessing husband Chris gets invited and he sucks the old guys cock and or the black one, maybe Chris gets fucked nice in slow on one bed watching his wife suck cock and have sperm shoot all over her face?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

Loved the whole series. I know, from personal experience that once you start posing, it's hard to stop.

Great story

Anna

randombeautyrandombeauty5 months ago

I thought the series was very fun, hot, and erotic to read. I was imagining my wife being Stephanie all the way through it. I would love to, and I may, set up an erotic shoot for my wife. So darn hot to think about her engaging in a scenario like this one.

olblueyesolblueyes2 months ago

guilty pleasure for me,,,wanted to dislike it (cuckholding) but i enjoyed it, very erotic,,chris got lied to and mislead even by his photographer! i could not be a cuck because im a real pussy hound,,,,well written and all that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous