Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris agreed that he never envisioned this, but liked it. He asked her if Riva was at the shoot. She told him it was just her, the other model, Jeff and his assistance. He pictured his wife in their bedroom with the three men.

"What about your next shoot?"

She was incredulous, "You mean you want me to do some more? I thought this would have satisfied you. This is it for awhile. I am helping Jeff get ready for his exhibition. It is in less than a month and there is a lot of preparation involved."

The following Tuesday, Stephanie brought home the photographs from her shoot in their bedroom. They were everything she described. He couldn't believe how explicit they were. There were several with the married woman holding her lover's erection.

She showed him one holding her lover's erection against one of her erect nipples. She had told him about the shots, but seeing the married woman with her legs spread and her lover fingering her pussy was different than just fantasy. In a face shot, it was obvious she was getting off.

He thought about Jeff's assistance standing by the bed watching the married woman get off. He asked her about him.

Stephanie teased him, "So you're thinking about the married woman and the photographer's assistant? He has assisted in most of my shoots. So he has seen all of me. Besides, he has seen the other models posing like this." She continued the tease, "Maybe the married woman invites another man to join her and her lover. That might make a good scenario."

Stephanie's favorite position might be riding him, but Chris's was taking his wife from behind. As her pounded her, he pictured the other models taking her from the rear and even posing with two men.

The next couple of weeks they continued to use Stephanie's photographs to enflame their desires.

The evening of Jeff's exhibition finally arrived. Stephanie had been looking forward to it in nervous anticipation, since she helped arrange it with the exhibition gallery. She looked ravishing in a low cut black halter top dress that reached mid-thigh. The curvature of her breasts was on display. The dress was tight enough to show the firmness and roundness of her ass. Under the dress, she was wearing a black garter belt and stockings. Chris was dressed in a dark suit and tie. They both were excited thinking about the exhibit. Especially since Stephanie told him some of her anonymous pictures were going to be on display. When Chris saw her putting on her lingerie, he thought of intense sex later that evening after the stimulus of the exhibit.

He asked if the other models were going to be there. She said none of them were. Jeff was going to introduce her as the marketing consultant who helped arrange the shoot.

"So don't tell anyone I modeled for any of these. Isn't it exciting that other people will be looking at some of my photographs without knowing it is me?"

They arrived about thirty minutes after the start. Chris told Stephanie, "Wow, this is some affair. I thought it was just going to be a few people." Most of the crowd was older than he and Stephanie. He thought people their age didn't have the disposable income for erotic art.

They each accepted a glass of champagne from a passing server and mingled with the rest of the attendees and then drifted through the gallery to look at the displayed art work. The front gallery had mostly nudes, solo and some with two models. They weren't extremely explicit.

Chris noticed several of the men and even a few women give Stephanie appreciative glances. He was glad she dressed so provocatively.

He was stunned at the visual effect when they reached the back gallery. The walls were covered with Jeff's black and white erotic art. The prints were in various sizes. He recognized some of them he had seen in Jeff's darkroom. He never told Stephanie about seeing the penetration and sucking photographs. Nor the cum shots.

"Jeez...Stephanie, these are something else. I didn't know Jeff did these types of photos."

"He does all types. In today's market you need to be able to do more than just nudes. People want more."

As they glanced at the photographs, Jeff walked up to them. He said, "Thanks for coming. I'm glad you guys could make it. Isn't this something?"

Chris answered, "It really is. Your work looks even better professionally displayed like this. You had a really good idea."

"I owe this to Stephanie. It was her idea. I was just going to do nudes and some mild erotica. Stephanie suggested the more explicit photos. It looks like this is going to be really successful."

Stephanie said, "This is a lot better than I expected. You should do real well."

Jeff told her, "I want to introduce you to some people. You may be able to expand your marketing consulting."

Stephanie told her husband, "Enjoy the show. See if you can pick out which ones are mine."

He saw new ones he hadn't seen before. There were some MMF and FFM threesomes. He recognized Stephanie in a couple of MMF photographs. Even though she was anonymous he could still tell it was her. She was with a black and another white pair. The white model he didn't recognize. He had studied her photographs to be able to pick out Randall through his attributes. The other model was a little more muscular than Dwayne. They were standing in front of a familiar backdrop. Her head was tilted up offering her neck to Randall. The other model was cupping one of her breasts. Randall had his hand on her mons. It was obvious he was fingering her pussy. She was feeling both of their semi-hard cocks. Another had Stephanie on her knees in front of Randall with her back slightly to the camera. From the angle of the shot it showed his cock between her luscious lips. Her other hand was on the other model's erect cock. Others showed penetration by both men. This confirmed his suspicion Stephanie posed more explicitly than she let on. She must have had other shoots she didn't tell him about. He noticed other more explicit photographs Stephanie didn't show him.

A couple of distinguished older men stood beside him looking at the same pictures. They discussed some of the shots.

One said to the other, "These are hot aren't they. I've never seen shots like this. Most of the time you just see nudes."

His companion answered, "I know. I really like the ones of the married women. Look at that blonde taking on two guys. Check out the brunette getting cum on her tits. Do you think their husbands know? I know I want to buy some of these."

They made more remarks about the married women fucking other guys. Chris was getting turned on listening to the other men talk about his wife fucking two men. He thought about pictures of Stephanie displayed in other people's houses.

He drifted through the gallery looking for other photos of Stephanie. He found a couple. One was another with Randall. He was standing with his back to Stephanie. The photograph was in silhouette. Her body was pressed tight against him. One hand was on his upper thigh, the other was wrapped around him holding his impressive erection. Another was with the older man in the boardroom. His trousers were unzipped and she had removed his cock. There were others he wasn't sure about. One was a cum shot on a blonde model's breast.

He looked over and saw Stephanie with the older man. He didn't think any of the models were going to be here. They were looking at some of the photographs. They were talking intimately. She was leaning one of her breasts into his arm. Chris imagined they were talking about fucking in the conference room. He thought about her garter belt and stockings. She looked over at Chris and said something to her companion.

She led the older man by the hand to where Chris was standing. Her face was flush with excitement. She said to her husband, "Are you enjoying the exhibit? Here is someone I would like you to meet."

She introduced him as Ron. She said in a teasing manner, "I believe you recognize him."

He shook Chris's hand and said, "Glad to meet you. You certainly are a lucky man. Stephanie sure is a sexy woman."

Chris felt awkward meeting a man who had posed with his wife in such erotic photos. "Glad to meet you also. He was not going to feel intimidated, "Stephanie is sexy. I liked the session with you and Stephanie in the conference room."

Ron said to Chris in a conspiratorially manner, "So you liked the photos of me and your wife? Did you like me touching her? I really liked undressing her like that. Wasn't she hot looking bent over the conference table in just her garter belt and stockings? "

He was taken aback at the older man's audacity."Yeah that was a hot scene. I never imagined she would pose the way she did."

Ron said to Chris, "Do you mind if we scheduled another shoot with me and Stephanie. Maybe at Jeff's one Saturday?"

Stephanie responded for him, "I don't think Chris would mind, would you honey? You certainly liked the last session."

He was stunned by his wife's brazen manner, "No. I wouldn't mind. I would like to see some more shots of you and Stephanie."

"Great. I like an understanding husband. Well, I'll let you two check out more of the collection."

After Ron walked away, Stephanie whispered in Chris's ear, "I'm glad you want to see some more shots of me and Ron, Why don't you take care of arranging it with Jeff? You can even tell him the type of shots you want."

He felt a stirring in his groin thinking what Jeff told him about other husbands setting up explicit shoots for their wives and the older man. He and Stephanie walked through the gallery looking at the photos. They both were aroused at listening to other people's comments. Particularly the ones about the blonde married woman.

Stephanie said, "Isn't it exciting that some of my photographs will be displayed in other people's homes? Are you listening to what other people are saying about me? These are really hot. They look so much better framed. Is there anyone you recognized?"

"A couple. I recognized the blonde married woman with the two men."

She leaned her breast into him, "Well sometimes a married woman tells her lover to invite a friend. You're not mad are you? I wanted to surprise you with some photos you haven't seen."

"It is a surprise. But I like it. I think it's hot to have a wife with more than one lover."

"I will make sure you have a wife like that. Tell me which ones are your favorites."

"I like the ones in our house of you sucking and fucking Randall especially the ones of you sliding his cock in your pussy. Now I know why your lovers' cocks were never visible. In fact I like all of your blow job and penetration scenes."

"So you have known along, but didn't stop me?"

"I wasn't sure until tonight. I thought there was no way you could have posed like you did without actually having sex. And your expressions of cumming were too real looking to have been faked. Both of us liked it. I think you'll agree, sex has been pretty amazing since you started posing."

"What gave me away tonight?"

"Well, the threesome I could tell. But you and Jeff were not as clever as you thought. For one thing you should have remembered not to wear your engagement ring. For the conference room sex scenes, I recognized your garter belt as well as your rings. In our bedroom when you were on your knees getting fucked from behind, I could see some of our furniture in the background." He traced her lips with his forefinger, "And for the sucking scenes, there is no disguising these luscious lips."

She kissed her husband on the cheek, "Well, since you liked these, I guess it's time to show you the married woman's private collection."

One the way out to their car, they ran into Ron in the parking lot. Stephanie leaned into him and in a sultry voice loud enough for Chris to hear, told him, "We're going home to look at my private collection. Why don't you join us? Did you know my husband is a photographer?"

12