All Comments on 'Wife Enslaved Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 8 years ago
Wonderful second chapter!!

This story is pushing all my button and I love it. What fabulous writing to express the emotions each character is feeling, their interaction is realistic to me and shows their vulnerabilities and the plot is incredible to me. I am craving more!

I would love to see Rania and Adrian patch things up without Jimmy knowing with her explaining why she was dressed as a slave and her fear at being found out. Adrian sets out to ruin Jimmy financially to gain leverage and Bella not wanting to lose her new found authority goes to Jimmy to tell him what Adrian is doing. Jimmy is appreciative and smitten by Bella’s desires, cunning and eagerness to assist him in fending off Adrian all which makes Rania even more of a pawn as Jimmy’s affection for her is replaced by contempt. So hoping Bella and Jimmy win out in a scenario like this and Rania is slowly emotionally, socially and physically changed to humiliate not only her but also Adrian. Just some of my thoughts running wild.

Please keep writing you are a very talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My god what a nonsense...

from which part of this world are you coming to get this type of fantasies? Head-shaking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellenet story gave you a 5

for effort and content. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap!

Sad there are always these idiots who admire even the worst psychic stuff - as long as it gives their dumb minds some sexual satisfaction.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 8 years agoAuthor
Don't you get it?

Every one is different. How boring would it be if we all liked the same thing. Don't knock others interests or desires. Collecting stamps, little pieces of paper? Weird! Oh well whatever turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nicely done

One could say that one man's trash is another man's treasure...but she found what she was looking for. Why would she go back to a husband that ignored her and clearly replaced her with a new younger model. Why can't Jimmy be happy be the one for her? What's wrong with this fantasy story? Many here talk about tagging and registering slaves, government departments for slavery due to war, poverty, and/or famine. Stop reading non con then bc u will never know when it will show up.

Good for u not going to the 'yes' for marriage. And it was good that she was able to reason that it was something that might be a problem socially.

brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 8 years ago
Please MORE!!!

I don't understand the "hate" for this story. The author has a lot of talent and is spinning a very erotic and wonderful tale. If you do not like it don't read it and don't hide behind anonymous as that only shows what a small person you are.

The author is very masterful at understanding and conveying the emotions of the characters. Rania is simply confused by all the emotions pulling on her and Adrian is hurt by what he observes, blocking out the circumstances. A very human reaction. His struggle is paramount to regaining his wife who through her naiveté and concern for her social position has her in an unwinnable predicament. Bella adds a potentially very devious and manipulative aspect to the plot---a slave wishing revenge on a privileged superior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How about a conversation???

While I love most of your stories, for me this one fell flat. You have someone trying to find a way to bring their marriage back to life, you have a vengful business associate who wants to seek revenge on an innocent party, and someone who refuses to ask what happend before jumping to conclusions. I could get past the weekend - but to brand and shackle her was beyond reality.

Remember they married for family/business reasons... in many ways a business transaction...cant wait to see what happens when the family finds out. She alone with her connections could take everyone down...Adrian got played...and he's to stupid to realize it.

Then throw in the classic - trade the older model that helped you achieve what you now have for a younger slave model. Yes, this is fantasy but really - this is beyond believable non-consent or not.....let's try to be a little more creative with our fantasies....

I guess I just expect more from talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breath taking

WOW i loved it. Im female and i wouldve done the same. I wouldve begged to stay with Jimmy. i dont know Adrian but i hate him. She did the right thing. And for the haters. Well things cant always go your way ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
getting better

lots of character interplay, filling the gaps ch1 left ... Or am I just lulled / desensitized to Your style?

:-))

Simon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES