All Comments on 'Wife Finally Shares Her Feet'

by midwestfeet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A super-hot story, well written and well told! Hope to hear more!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

I loved this! I would have rated this more than 5 stars if that were possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. To finish it off I would have licked both her feet clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY ORIGINAL. VERY EROTIC. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. THE WIFE IS A KEEPER. 5 (FIVE) STARS!

My wife introfuced wife sharing in our relationship. To say that I was a consenting adult would be an understatement.

The first time it happened spontaneously: My best friend was staying with us & my wife & him instantly hit it off. She never hid from me what was going on. She asked me on many occasions whether it all was OK with me.

"I don't ever wanna lose you... I love you more now than before he came here..."

"Are you mad at me for kissing him on the mouth? i did it on the spur of the moment. It was his birthday after all... Tell me it is OK with you... please."

"Do you still love me truly, madly, deeply?"

"He will teach me proper steps for Tango Argentino this evening. Please be in the living room, i need you."

"You are absolutely right, the one at the end was Lambada... yes i noticed he got hard, of course i did, his hard-on was pressed against my ass for quite some time... I hope you were not jealous... please don't be. I really love to dance..."

"... I French-kissed him because he is lonely and loves us. I will stopp doing that if it is not OK with you..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hottt

Fuck yes....loved it...sooo hott...I'm pretty sure I woulda licked her feet clean too...and then ate her pussy

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

The only thing missing is a picture of your wife and her beautiful feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story!!! Sincerely!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks MWF. Hot little story. Dude was respectful, wifey didn't get too carried away. Thanks!!!

Anony with wife pushing your limits, she sounds like a pretty manipulative and careless partner, you sound like an emoboi from 80s bands. Perfect mating of Bitch and bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fetish fantasy

Nice story. Made me hard n horny. Am a foot lover myself. Would be even sexier if next time round you could clean up her feet by licking her feet and even better to clean up his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

What a great story, made me hard reading it, lucky, lucky couple, enjoy your new found desires, why not, life is short!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous