All Comments on 'Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend'

by Nojustice2

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked the dialogue...

I hope Kit comes home to you and tells you she got fucked by that Black Dick again.You get so exited that you have to have sloppy seconds or thirds. Keep it going.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 6 years ago
Had the usual elements,

And it was well put together. The lead up was probably the best bit while the actual sex was flat. 4* just.

One thing if the old guy was fucking the mum doggy style and she was facing away from the door wouldn’t he have to be facing away as well?

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 6 years ago
Quite good.

It was a nice fun story. I didn't care for the bar scene. Maybe the mom lets on that she signals her neighbor by leaving something hanging on her doorknob. When she leaves for Vegas, the daughter goes to her apartment and signals the neighbor. He's delighted to see it's the daughter.

The sex could definitely have been more descriptive and lasted longer.

Not a fan of husband's who want to watch their wives, but I like what you did with this one. Maybe she's staying at her mom's while she's in Vegas and the husband comes in to surprise his wife, but catches her in bed and watches getting turned on.

Just some suggestions to jazz it up a little. I enjoyed it as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

very similar without the mom thing of my wifes first black cock

we met him in a bar

but he fucked her 5 times that night

then i finished a very sloppy ending so hot wwe luv it

do it nearly every week

james_38671 yahoo

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Nice BBC Fuck, love it

Short and sweet, great fuck xoxoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quite OK.

My penis was stiff whilst reading this.

Even though the description of the actual fucking wasn't all that.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Lucky Martin

Martin gets to fuck a hot wife and her mom...he must believe that he is in heaven. Now if he can only fuck them both at the same time. 5 Stars.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 6 years ago

Get the wife off birth control! Let the old black guy get his first white girl pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Must be another chapter

This story begs for another installment. I am certain Kit and Beth would set aside any hang ups about the fact Martin is fucking both and make themselves available to him on his terms. I think he would like to further hubby's cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Great story and themes. I concur with threesome idea, which doesn't need to involve incest really, but let the writer take it where they think best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Black cock is so much fun. Do write more.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 6 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story. I loved how fast the wife decided to cuckold hubby and how excited he got watching his wife get pumped full of black and black cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great fuck

What a great story... I too watched my 58 year old wife get fucked by a black football player in Oakland CA.. and was amazed how much pounding she could take... this guy fucked her for about two hours... he pounded her shaved pussy, her ass and her mouth.. I couldn believe that my very proper little wife was such a slut.. he fucked her three or four more times.. she is 62 now but would like to try it again.. this truly happened

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Hot story

I sure wish it would happen to my mum and I, I crave a BBC, but have never asked mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Love mother daughter teams being fucked by the same Blackman. Older but the you daughter likes the nastiness of it and he gets to hook all the women in the family.

Hall1954

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a friendly critique: a really sexy story, but about your spelling......

There are some very hot ideas and descriptions in this story, but making grammatical errors like using 'your' instead of 'you're' really does detract from the overall story I'm afraid. Just my comment as a writer. Take it as you will! ;)

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Not cool

to go back to see Martin and not tell her husband . He should be pissed off at Kit for cheating cause that's what it is . She betrayed his trust when she went back alone .

I did enjoy the story right up to the last paragraph .Sexy and erotic . I did think Martin should have warmed her up more before nailing Kit .

This story needs another chapter .

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I would like to see my wife fuck a bbc

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I thought this was a hot story as well, but I must agree with Stormbringer's critique and also the Anonymous critique telling you that you misspelled the contraction "you're" with "your" numerous times. You might want to get an editor if you are still writing. 4 stars from me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Fucking is OK, but going back without telling husband is not OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was exciting. Martin is not old, 60 is still young and if he worn her out than he's very good. Wish I had him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish i can do the same talk to my wife to black kit definitely will fuck again

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but a little more detail on the coupling between Kit and Martin would have been better. A follow up threesome with her Mum??

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 1 month ago

Excellent story….over the decades I have had fun with many women who were related to each other…women talk and share. Mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers and granddaughters, aunts, cousins…hottest of all were one woman and her daughter together…they were amazingly built…we still see each other from time to time. and a early 40s mother and her four 20ish daughters…they were each magnificent and together it was epic. We did it for months together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous