Wife Fucks Strangers on a Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally fucks two guys in the hotel bar on a business trip.
3.3k words
4.09
65.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers

For those that are reading this story first here is a very quick overview. All my stories revolve around my fantasy of having a slutty exhibitionist wife and me being a willing closet cuckold where I encourage my wife to dress sexy, go out, and fuck men. So if hotwife, voyeur/exhibitionist and willing cuckold are not your cup of tea then please do not read further.

*****

My name is Andy and I am 35 years old. I am about 6ft tall and medium built. I used to hit the gym in my early 20's but my body has softened up a since then. I am medium built and have a 7'' cock. I have two profound problems, First, I cum very fast. Less than two minutes and my second problem is that my cock is very thin, way thinner than an average dick.

We married in UK and moved to Toronto in Canada in 2006. Even before marriage, we had a very active sex life. Sally was not like your typical conservative wife. We had sex several times a day and spent several weekends on the bed fucking each other out and trying different things. My wife is 34 years. She is 5'6'' and has smooth white skin. She has fantastic milky white 34D boobs that seem to fall out of whatever dress she wears. She weighs about 155 and has curves in all the right places. Many friends tell her that she looks like Katy Perry. She is sexually insatiable and never gets tired of sex. She can have lots and lots of orgasms before she gets tired.

We have recently embarked on a willing cuckold hotwife journey (previous stories) where Sally flashed her pussy to my friend Adam, fucked a manager at work to get a new job and fucked Adam a day before her birthday. Both the men had thicker and longer dicks than mine and they made her cum several times. I even licked the manager's cum from her pussy. It was perfect and I loved what was going on.

I had to go on a one-day business trip to a small town about 500 miles away from home. I had booked a hotel room there was no return flight on the same day. Co-incidentally, Sally had a day off on the exact day so she decided to accompany me. The plan was for her to do some sightseeing/shopping while I was attending business; the hotel had a small all in one bar/lounge/game area. Our plan was to go there in the evening, get drunk, fuck, go to sleep and catch the return flight the next day.

The day had progressed well but work was very busy and very long. I was very tried. I still had tie up some loose ends before the end of the trip. Sally did not leave her at all. It was about 7 pm when I entered in our room and from what I saw; she already had finished a few glasses of vodka. We exchanged pleasantries and Sally asked if she should get ready to go downstairs for some drinks.

I apologized and said "Sorry honey! I still have to finish some paperwork. Can you give me a couple of hours?"

Sally felt angry and disappointed, but understood. She said, "OK but don't take too long or you won't get any of this tonight." I looked at her and her hands were inside her shorts and was rubbing her pussy. I knew the vodka had made her horny.

"9pm max I promised. The bar is open till 11, so we still have time." I replied.

Sally did not say anything. I started working on my laptop.

After a few minutes could hear sounds in the room of a woman being fucked. There were lots of swear words and moaning and screaming. I turned around and saw Sally lying on the bed and her eyes looking at the iPad screen in total lust. She had one hand in her shorts and another hands inside her T-shirt. She was watching porn and playing with herself. I walked towards the bed and on the screen, there were these two guys fucking a middle-aged woman. It was not a sensual romantic kind of scene. The guys were really giving it to her rough and real bad. One of the guys was face fucking her rough and the other had a monstrous cock that was stretching her ass hole.

The scene gave me an instant hard on. I wanted to drop everything and fuck my beautiful wife right then. However, I knew if I did not complete the paperwork, it would be a big loss for my employer so I kept on working.

It was 8:45 and Sally mentioned to me that she is changing to go downstairs. I said OK go ahead.

Sally removed her shorts, t-shirt and got completely naked. She then put on her make up. She did not wear a bra. She put on this little black lacy dress. The dress was tight with a deep plunging neckline. She could not have worn a bra with that. The back of the dress was open and her back was completely exposed. The dress was short. About 2 or 3 inches below her ass. It was tight and clung to her body very tightly. She wore some red earrings and black pumps that accentuated her ass even more. I was surprised when she put on some shorts instead of panties.

About 5 minutes before 9pm I received another email form the client asking to make some changes. This meant that I had to redo some of my work and it was going to take me an hour at least. I broke the news that I will not be able to go out with her. She understood but complained.

"Fuck... you could have told me this before I got all dressed up! And I made myself horny watching all that porn. I need a cock in me really bad and I did not bring any of my toys for the trip."

I apologized to her and said she is free to go down alone and have some fun.

"Yes, I will have a lot of fun. I have been so horny all evening and you do this to me." She was even more excited, thought about something and said "Maybe I will find a single guy downstairs to fuck me really hard and cum in my pussy. Maybe I will ask him to fuck my ass."

This gave me a hard on. I started rubbing my wife's pussy over her dress and replied, "That is the best thing that can happen honey. Go ahead and have fun. I will see if I can finish my work before 11 and maybe come down and watch you flirting with someone.

You just text me if you want to fuck him in our room and I will hang around outside till he is gone. I love the sight of my beautiful wife well used pussy that is full of someone else's cum."

Sally was now relaxed and was horny again. She went into the washroom to make final touches to her makeup and was almost ready to leave for pub when I stopped her. "Wait a minute honey, come over here."

When Sally was in the washroom, I had opened her bag and removed some panties for her. They were almost as small as thongs. It was black, very lacy, small and almost transparent. It hid very little of her beautiful ass and the contrast with her creamy white skin would give any man who sees it an instant hard on.

I walked to her and asked her to close her eyes. "Now what?" She said but closed her eyes.

I pulled up her dress and slowly slid her shorts down. Then I spread her legs a little, kissed, and licked her pussy and clit. I then made her put on the sexy panties and said,

"I hope you make me happy. When you come back home tonight I want to lick cum from your pussy, your ass, these beautiful breasts of your or anywhere you please. OH and I know these panties are very expensive but I will be really happy if you come back without them." Sally looked at the panties and smiled. She kissed me on the lips, squeezed my hard cock, and said, "I will try my best honey. I want to make sure you are happy. I am in the mood for some hard dirty sex. Just keep your phone handy so that you can hide in the closet or leave the room in case someone wants to fuck me here." "Text me before coming down please and if I don't reply then don't come."

"Sure." I replied and Sally left.

I barely finished my work by 10:45 and texted Sally.

"Honey... are you doing ok? Do you want me to come down?"

She replied after 5 minutes "No. please don't I think you are going to be a very happy man tonight."

"OK" I replied.

She then sent another message

"And you don't need to leave the room. Just go to sleep, I will surprise you when I am back. I don't have the room keys so open the door doe me."

"OK... love you." I said and decided to call it an night.

"Love you too. You are the best." Sally replied.

That was the last message I got from her. I was restless and my mind was racing with what was going on downstairs. I could not sleep but decided to lie down on the bed anyway.

It was around 1:00am when I heard knocking sounds on the door. My mind was racing. I had not slept at all. I turned on the lights, ran towards the door, and opened it. Initially when I say Sally's condition, I was concerned if she was ok. That quickly turned into arousal when I saw smile and the satisfied look on her face.

My wife was a total mess. Her hair was totally messed up and I saw cum on it. Her lipstick and makeup all smeared. One of the lacy straps of her dress was a little ripped and hanging down. It was exposing some of her tits but not all of it. Everywhere I could see around her neck was red and looked roughed up (kind of bruised but not really). She still had the panties on but they were ripped from the bottom and was just held together at the waist. Her dress was riding high but was not exposing her pussy.

Before I could say anything, she commanded, "Get naked and come to the washroom!" and wife started hobbling towards the washroom.

I was not wearing any shirt. I pulled down my boxers, got naked and started following her. What a sight it was. I got an instant hard on. My wife's dress was bunched up enough that I could see a lot of her ass and her ripped panties. Her ass cheeks were bright red too. I think when she said rough she meant rough and got what she wanted. My mind started thinking about how many other men saw her like this. Our room was on the fourth floor and she had to walk like this from the bar through the lobby all the way to the elevator and upstairs. I am sure the guys working at the reception got an eyeful and wanted to fuck my wife too. I was so hard now that I could cum if someone even touched my cock.

Sally was now in a dominating mood. Once I was in the washroom, she closed the door behind me said:

"Sit down on the floor honey... here." She made me sit on the floor very close to the counter top where the sink is. She turned all the lights on in the washroom, so it was very bright. She then said:

"Honey, I had an amazing time today. I am happy that you did not come down or the couple of guys I met today would not have fucked my cunt and ass like they did tonight. I wanted to tell them to use me as they wish but instead I told them to abuse me as they wish. And indeed, they did! I have never been fucked like that and it was out of the world."

Sally pulled her dress up and lowered the straps from her shoulders so that her dress was bunched just above her waist. She then slowly turned around showing my every inch of her body and said:

"Look at how abused your wife looks? Look at all the bites on my body. Look at how red my body is from the rough sex I had. Honey, you have been so gentle with me and that was good, but the rough sex I had today was amazing. Your wife was treated like a slut, a whore with 3 holes to abuse and she loved it."

I was very hard hearing all the dirty talk. Sally continued:

"Honey, although I had fun I did not forget about you. I have the treats you asked for."

With that, Sally stumbled towards the counter and put one feet over it so that her pussy was exposed to me. She then pointed to her pussy and said:

"Sit up and get your treat."

I looked up to see my wife still standing in her sexy pumps... her milky white legs, her sexy thighs were red and finally her naked pussy with semi dried cum around it. It was very red and swollen. I could not imagine how big was the cock she fucked or how many times she fucked for her to be so red and swollen. What are the slutty things my wife did to be in this state? My mind was racing. I knew I would get the details so I started to focus on my treat for now.

"I have tried hard to hold this in for you." Sally said and then kind of spasmed her pussy. As soon as she did that cum started dripping out of it. There was lots of cum and some of it started flowing down from her thighs. The view of my wife's cum leaking cunt was surreal. I was in sex nirvana.

I started with kissing and caressing her ankles slowly licking and kissing her all the way up to her things. Sally was shaking and quivering while I was doing this.

"Yeah. That is it. Be a good hubby and lick all the cum from your wife's pussy." she said.

I started slowly licking the stream of cum that was on her thighs. It was thick and creamy. I was enjoying the taste of cum mixed with my wife's pussy juices. I continued licking slowly moving up until I got close to my wife's pussy. Then I started licking her pussy lips making sure I swallowed all the cum that I could see. Sally was now moaning coming close to another orgasm. I was enjoying this so much and I licked her pussy lips for 10 minutes. I was not done though. I curled up my tongue, put it inside her pussy, and lapped up more cum and my wife's pussy juices. This was enough for Sally to cum one more time.

"Fuck...I am coming... you bastard cumeater...OHHHHH... Yesssss..."

Sally came one more time. I started to stand up and walk to the room, as I was excited to hear all about what Sally did. However, she had other plans.

"Not so fast honey. You are not done cleaning me up yet. I have more treats for you. Get into the tub and sit down inside."

I stepped into the tub and sat down with my back upright in the tub. Sally took off her dress but left the ripped panties on. That was so sexy. She then stood up on the edge of the tub with her back facing me. She then bent down doggy style still on the tub and now her ass was near my face.

"I still have some more treats for you to lick." said Sally.

I could see my wife's beautiful round ass very red probably from the spanking she had. There was still cum around her ass. I started to lick the back of her thighs kissing her along on the way to her ass. I kept licking and kissing her ass. I used both my hands to spread her ass cheeks to finally get a good view of her ass hole. My god it was red and swollen. It looked like it was really abused; no wonder she could not walk straight. I was surprised she was not in pain.

I started licking near her ass hole in circles lapping up all the cum I could find like a dog. Sally started shaking again... I guess she liked it. Then I licked her asshole and swallowed all the cum I could find. I started to put my tongue in her ass when Sally suddenly pushed her ass back against my head and squeezed it. She said:

"Yeah, that's a good hubby, lick my ass, lick the insides of my asshole, lick every drop of cum that strangers have deposited in your slutty wife's ass, oh yeah, keep licking."

I was surprised and aroused by her aggressive behavior. I put my tongue as deep as I could in her asshole. There was lots of cum in it. I cleaned her up really well. Sally kept her ass on my face until she was completely satisfied and then we got up.

"That was amazing dear." I replied. "Never seen you so aggressive. Totally loved it."

"I loved it to too honey... thanks for cleaning all the cum from my ass and pussy... I saved some cum in my mouth while walking upstairs for you, but then it started dripping down my lips so I had to swallow it."

"You walked upstairs with cum in your mouth, your tits almost hanging out and your ass visible? Did a lot of people see you like that?" I asked getting excited.

"Well, actually not a lot of people, the guy at the reception, one in the hallway, the two guys who fucked me and one more stranger and his wife in the elevator. The sex was so rough that, I could barely walk and the guys, who fucked me you know I really cannot call them lovers as it was so wild, dropped me to the door." Sally replied.

"I am not surprised. Your body is so red and swollen I was scared that somebody hit you." I said.

Sally replied, "No, it was just crazy sex."

"And how did the couple in the elevator react?" I asked.

"The guy in the elevator was staring at me a lot. His wife looked mad. They got an eyeful as we were together in the elevator for 4 floors." Sally replied.

"One of the guys who had fucked my cupped my pussy and asked the man if he wants to fuck me when the elevator stopped. He just blushed and walked away."

"Wow, that's so hot." I said. "Now I know that you had some crazy sex with a couple of guys. I really want to know when, how, where. How big were their cocks? Why did they do to you for you to look so beaten up? Need all the details. I am so hard and want to cum hearing what happened".

Sally just kissed me and said, "Sure honey, let's go on outside and lie down on the bed, I will tell you everything".

I held my naked fucked wife's hands and we walked together. I lied down on the bed. Sally knew that I cum fast so she sucked my cock very quickly got it hard; she then sat on top of me and guided my hard cock into her pussy. Her pussy felt so loose. I started imagining the size of the cock or whatever it was that fucked her.

She then started her story. Continued in part 2..

anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers