All Comments on 'Wife Fucks Strangers on a Trip Pt. 01'

by anilsingh

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I still say even the deck

Let him have 4 days of wild sex with three different women, none of them his 'wife'.

Let her know that there are better looking women who are more active in the bed and that she is at best a number 6 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How funny

All of the first five comments are by the same sad loser troll acting like he is s Gerald people. There is not a more pathetic individual alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I hope you do a whole series on this couple! 62fc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sometimes you just gotta get fucked

Sending her down to the bar with permission after she had been watching porn. I can’t see how she would NOT be taking another cock in her. Loved it.

TheChameleonTheChameleonalmost 6 years ago
Fuck them!

Ignore all the trash comments by anonymous commenters, they are cowards for posting over and over without providing a name to back them up, jealous they don’t have the creativity to write!

They don’t feel good about themselves so they try to drag everyone else down to their pathetic level!

Continue writing your stuff your way,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: Fuck them!

TheChameleon is right. How dare people post their own opinions, especially when they have the nerve to have a different opinion.

<P>

Also, people trying to be anonymous on the internet. Who could possibly think of such a concept?

TheChameleonTheChameleonalmost 6 years ago
Re:Anonymous

Get a life you wannabe duck or cuckoldress, the writers entry says it all! It is about a fantasy cockolding!

Do not read it if you do not like these Stories! Yet you read all of them and then comment! Just admit you are a repressed cuckold who feels guilty for having these perverted thoughts and move on! For the record I actually do write!, unlike you coward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Having a different opinion is one thing

But posting hate filled comments about authors or blogs Howe who read the story is another. And you know what, it doesn’t matter what yours, mine or any else’s opinion is. It’s entirely up to the author to decide if they are any your post attached to their story. Bro o to any author who deletes those posts. I will give five stars just for that!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Unfinished

gets only 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Sally is a keeper. Period. Love this story, rated it 5- (*****-). The storyline was excellently conceived. The story happens to imitate some of my erotic fantasies.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED this story, gave you

a 5 (❤💚❤💚❤)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave you a 5- (❤💚❤💚❤-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sally is a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story: ★★★★★- [5- (4.6=92%)].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🐓💩🖕👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

This erotic story is totally true to life. Actually I can relate to it.

My wife has a fetish for powerful men in general and her bosses in particular.

You got the picture.

However, she never stopped having sex with me. She is much better in bed than before and her libido is remarkable.

Her self-confidence and self-esteem are excellent.

I hope above makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sally is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

I could see my wife's beautiful round ass very red probably from the spanking she had. There was still cum around her ass. I started to lick the back of her thighs kissing her along on the way to her ass. I kept licking and kissing her ass. I used both my hands to spread her ass cheeks to finally get a good view of her ass hole. My god it was red and swollen. It looked like it was really abused; no wonder she could not walk straight. I was surprised she was not in pain.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the 4th story anilsingh has shared with us.

In the previous 3 stories we have winessed evolution of Sally's sexuality. Her was shedding her inhibitions one by one.

Based on my personal experience I can assure you that a cheating wife can turn uou on as much as, if not more than a faithful one.

Sally's husband has a pronounced kinky side: he can't help it, let him be.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmm, I can relate to this since my mid-40s I've had some nice hot sex with strangers at various trade shows.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to read part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous