All Comments on 'Wife Fucks Young Friend Ch. 02'

by LUV2GIVEBJ

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
Great story!

I just hope Tim gets to join the suck-n-fuck fest. Maybe Tim secretly invited the two or will do so for round three?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow what a wonderful wife and great friends. Imagine they didn't like him , than what would they do to him. This is how you get a triple homiside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dont listen to those haters

You guys are on literotica beating off, take it easy, especially you triple homicide guy... this isn't Law and Order: SVU... It doesn't have to be so serious. Yes, better editing would be great, but good effort :)

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Kinda hot if true, but poorly written

so that it becomes a recitation of facts with no emotional content for the reader. Why was she cheating so easily? How did she make that leap? Taking on two at once, along with DP and swallowing blow jobs-pretty fast advancement for our little milf? Kinda damages the claim of true to life.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The wife go on cheating with the false friend...

The wife go on cheating with the false friend...Now the fralse friend of her husband brings a friend to fuck her too...Maybe he was paid for that...What two low cheating people these two are...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for your story and effort

Good luck in the future

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
She loves her husband but wants the young hard cock

and her husband seems to be OK with her doing it. gave you a 5 Hot story

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years ago
What a hot wife!

There is nothing better than being married to a woman who is so sexual that she honestly can't resist having sex with others. I know...I've been there and loved it! Read my stories about Mitzi and Denise and you'll see what I mean. I adore the Cougar wife in this story!

shazaam100shazaam100almost 9 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT!

Love a wife who loves to have fun!! Keep going girl but ya better let your husband in on it soon....

r0cket69r0cket69over 6 years ago
hot slut wife

extremely hot erotic story. when i was in my early thirties i dated a gorgeous woman who was in her mid 50s. her mature body was ripe and so delicious. she was skilled with her mouth and she fucked so good i still fantasize about her when i fuck or masturbate. this story brought those vivid memories back - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why the negative comments?

We know when we read these stories there could be adultery involved, and that is one thing I hope for. Cocks and pussies were meant to be used and we aren't all who we think we are. It only takes a few minutes for a hard dick to breed a pussy in heat and for years no one knew any better, but dna analysis changed that. But does it really matter who my father is, as long as I was well fed and loved? Whether it was his cock or his buddies dick that sired me? Thanks for your hot stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLUV2GIVEBJ@LUV2GIVEBJ
50ish and I'm Married Me and my Husband have an Open Marriage & He Loves watching me Have Sex with other Men Young and Old, I love all Types of Sex....... Especially Sucking a Hard Cock while I have Another Hard Cock in my Pussy. Enjoy our Stories as I Act them out in real l...