Wife Gets Aggressive

Story Info
Twice Jane took the lead in love making.
921 words
3.8
32.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcf
wcf
27 Followers

In the spring of 1976 my wife and I had only been married about 7 or 8 months. We still had sex 5-10 times a week. We had sex most nights, usually twice each weekend days and occasionally a mid week mid afternoon round of lovemaking. Usually I was the one who initiated it. Jane was always ready but would very seldom take the lead.

One day her psychology class had a guest lecturer from the Criminal Justice Department. He was talking on Abnormal Sexual Behavior. I had heard the lecture before and knew parts of it were a bit risqué. I had no idea the effect it would have on Jane.

I was at our apartment studying when she got home from class. She dropped her books on the floor as soon as she entered the apartment. She then dropped her coat on the floor, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bedroom and said, "Come on lets fuck." It surprised me to hear her talk like that. She was out of her clothes in nothing flat and jumped on the bed with her legs spread. She said come on hurry up fuck me. I stripped as quickly as I could. She wanted no foreplay. She was already very wet. I put her legs over my shoulders and rammed my cock into her pussy hard. "FUCK ME HARD!" She yelled several times. I started pounding her pussy hard. It didn't take long before I came. I think she may have had a mini orgasm. After I finished coming I pulled out of her and lay next to her. She kissed me and said, "Thank you. I needed that." She then told me things about the lecture that got her very horny and she needed a fuck even if she did not come.

We had a couple hours before we had to be at work. We started kissing and feeling each other all over. I put one hand on her pussy. I slipped two fingers inside her sloppy wet hole and rubbed her clit with my thumb while sucking on her tits. I didn't stop until she had cum twice. I then got on top of her with her legs over my shoulders and slowly entered her and started slowly fucking her. I was unable to reach her face to kiss her with her legs over my shoulders but I could see the lust in her face. She started fingering her clit and I sped up my thrusts. I knew I was close and when I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock I let loose and flooded her pussy with my cum. We relaxed on the bed for a while before taking showers and going to work in the dorm cafeteria. This was the first time my wife had ever taken the lead in us making love. It was 28 years later before she did it again.

JANUARY 2004

I was getting ready to go out of town to a training class for two weeks. The night before we had a crazy argument. I don't even remember what it was about. I went to bed about 10PM lying on my side facing away from Jane.

About 1 AM I woke up when I felt her next to me. She laid one leg over me and I rolled onto my back. I pretended to be asleep. I didn't realize it at the time but Jane had removed her pajama pants and panties and had fingered herself for a few minutes before lying next to me. Slowly so she would not wake me she worked her hand under my pajamas and rubbed my cock through my jockeys. Finally when I was rock hard she worked her hand through the opening in the front of the jockeys and I heard her complain that it was too tight. She then slowly slid her hand inside the waistband and tried to push my jockeys down. She then knew I was awake because I lifted my hips off the mattress so she could get my pajamas and underwear off. She then straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. She started slowly moving and tried to get a vibrator from beside the bed to use on her clit.

Finally I spoke and asked, "Do you want me to do that?" She rolled off me and onto her back. I was able to retrieve the vibrator. I gently touched the lower edge of her clit with the vibrator. Quickly her body reacted. She moaned lowly and her breathing became shallow and ragged before she let out a long moan and her body went stiff. I kept the vibrator on her clit till she pushed it away saying, "STOP………NO MORE!"

I then crawled on top of her and slowly entered her. I took my time enjoying the feeling of her hot wet pussy around my cock. When I finally picked up speed I rammed my cock into her hard and deep until I shot my cum deep inside her.

It was now nearly 2 AM. We apologized for whatever we had argued over and she said, "Lets go out and get something to eat." The only place open at that hour anywhere near our house was an IHOP. We went out in 2-degree weather for an early breakfast or late Supper. We got home after 3 AM and slept late. So I got a late start on my 1,100 mile trip. But it was worth it.

wcf
wcf
27 Followers