All Comments on 'Wife Gets Wasted at a Tailgate'

by jankyman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Decent writing but decidedly not erotic

You have an ability to write decently, but you need to find better subject matter. None of the characters are particularly sympathetic and there are no strong characters to balance the husband and wife. They have the potential to be suitable characters for a cuckold story. Have you considered that?

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Just really, really bad!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring

This was worse that one of Ashon's stories, and his recycled garbage is already bottom of the barrel. You have some talent with writing but this story was just utter tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey Dude

You are what I call a limp dick, first thing is if you like to watch football then watch it.

Loving your wife has little to do with you enjoying watching football. If she doesn't like it then she will find something else to do.

While in the restroom you could have pulled he away from the guy and left to get her drunk ass home, instead you let it play out. Next day you should have told her you didn't fuck her, that you found her getting fucked by some other guy. Now things are going to change around here and it starts now- no more controlling of me. If you wish to control something start with your drinking and giving her pussy away, also go get tested for STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't even imagine

As a female all I can say is no woman wants this. You've got to man up! Truthfully no woman wants a weak obedient puppy. The man in the story was just sad. She walked all over him. I can't imagine any man I've known letting that shit happen.

jankymanjankymanalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Appreciate any feedback but I just write what I like, not really too concerned about developing characters or anything. If anyone else likes the stuff I like, then they will enjoy my stories. If not, then I'll just have fun writing them :) ... more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Share wife

My wife and I work hard all week ad party on weekends. We drink most of the evening and Connie ends up drunk. She never wear a bra and her tits always end up out. Connie love sharing herself with other and we end up at some party and Connie is sucking and fucking the men there. She has men of all ages and color and I enjoy watching her have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Get the picture? You take a stupid idea and then write stupidly about the stupid idea. They're not funny or erotic or titillating or even entertaining.

They're just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what a bunch of losers. Not the author, but the losers that continually read the stories they claim to hate, then bash the author and their stories. That is lower than what they claim the stories to be. Get over it, and grow up.

I gave the story 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shitty toilet part couldve been left out all things about tht sorry not sorry do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd throw some bitchbegone on her.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Be careful out there. You clearly had hubby throw away his man card and is not just another sissy and cuck. Stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous