Wife Gone Crazy

Story Info
Entertaining the guys.
1k words
4.18
60.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, now my ex, was very shy. However, I think some women, deep down, can have exhibitionist tendencies, I can't remember the reason, but I got her to come with me to a strip club. As luck would have it, it was amateur night.

When we arrived, the festivities had already begun. The place was packed. Some of the girls danced, but only got topless. Some would strip to a thong and periodically lower the front to give a peek at their pubic area. Some would strip to their thong and drop their thong down around their knees and then yank it back up.

I asked my wife if she would like to do that. She looked at me like I had three heads. I kept asking her, and she kept refusing. I begged her to try it. She asked if she did, would I shut up. I said yes.

She got up and sought out the place you sign up. She came back and said there were two girls in front of her. She was going backstage to prepare. She had a very reluctant look on her face.

They gave each dancer 3 dances. Finally, it was her turn. Out she walked on the stage, still looking scared. The music started. She started to move a little. The audience was getting a little restless. Periodically she could hear "take it off". She was in the middle of the first song, and she started unbuttoning her blouse, and the cheers began. I think she liked the appreciation. By the time the first song was over she was moving better, and she had removed her blouse, and stood there in her bra and skirt.

The second song began. She started a little more gyrating. She unzipped her skirt, and motioned to the audience if they wanted her to remove it. "Take it off" chant began. She finished lowering the zipper, and dropped the skirt. Now I did not know if she could go any further. There she stood in her bra and panties. She did keep moving. Then, to my surprise, she reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She held it over her breasts as the second song finished.

The third song began, and she threw the bra aside to the cheers of the crowd. She danced topless for a while. The chant of 'Take it off" and "pussy pussy" began to crescendo. Her panties had little bow-tie fasteners on each side. She turned her right side to the audience and unfastened that side. The audience went nuts. She display the left side and unfastened it.. She held the panties in front of her pussy, then threw them in the audience. There she stood completely nude. She danced that way for a few minutes, and if I did not know better, I think she liked it. She bent over several times, displaying herself. Then, and this knocked me over, she laid on the stage , raised her legs and spread them. The crowd exploded. She won the contest to my surprise. She walked back to her seat, still nude. She put her clothes in the car and decided to walk naked across the street. She came back and got in the car. We drove home. She said she did not know she could feel that.. We got back home and walked naked into the house. Sex that night was incredible.

She really enjoyed it, and this was just the beginning of our adventures. These is nothing like seeing your wife standing happily nude on stage in front of an audience. Man, she lost all her inhibitions when she heard the screams from the crowd. We did that a few more times; but then she wanted to up her game.

We talked about it and she decided to entertain my buddies on poker night. I told the guys my wife might do something exotic, and if that made them uneasy they could back out. As it turned out, on the night of the card game they arrived early.

The wife decided to strip completely nude for the guys, and spend the rest of the evening nude serving chips, and beers etc. So I had the four of them sit on the sofa, and my wife entered.

She wore a dress like she wore everyday. She started her music and danced a while. She then started removing her dress. I was getting excited, I imagine they were too. She danced a few minutes in her underwear. Then she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She thew it aside and danced topless. She was wearing shoes and thong panties. She removed her shoes so as to be completely nude when done. Then she turned around and displayed her beautiful ass; then she slid her panties down and off; bending as she did. She turned around and stood there in all her magnificent nudity.

She continued dancing an pulled out a chair. She sat down and spread her legs. She had a beautifully shaved pussy. The guys went wild.

Reluctantly we started the card game. The wife stood by the table and fetched snacks and beer. She remained that way the entire time.

The card game broke up, but my wife had one more surprise. She had me stand, and knelt before me. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. she placed in her mouth, then before starting to suck, she told the other guys they could relieve themselves if they wanted. Out came their cocks.

She started sucking and they started stroking. It did not take me long to blow my load, I came all over her face. Then she looked over at the sofa, asked each guy in turn to take my place. She sucked everyone of them off, and they too came on her face. There is nothing quite as titillating as watching a cock go in and out of your wife's mouth.

She had five loads of cum on her face. She started putting the cum in her mouth and drank almost every drop.She walked them each to the door and kissed them. We had amazing sex that night. I wondered what would be next for her.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I liked this story. I feel it could have been written better. Like a previous comment, I've been to a sports gathering where the hostess provided extras. Unlike your story, my hostess stayed dressed and proper to our group, but once ready, announced she was ready for the first one. The first simply excused himself. At the time I was confused by both the announcement and the reactions, so it was explained to me the turns were to spend alone time with the hostess in her bedroom as the rest continued to watch sports, eat, drink and visit. The hostess was overtly sexual but NOT attractive. She looked like she once was hot but no longer. The first eventually came back and then after some time, she came out and a second fellow came over to her and together they went down the hall. When I felt it was my appropriate turn, at the time I was still dubious and suspicious this was a long prank. It wasn't, at least for me. She wasn't the best in bed but she was really good and VERY into it. I had never been with a woman that into sex. Your story reminded me of her. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I went to my next door neighbours poker game every week. 50 hands. Four of us, I was the youngest and the only one not having some Italian heritage. On the 5th week it got interesting. I had lost more than I had won over the weeks, after all they were poker veterans, I was a bit of a novice but I was learning their little mannerisms. One of the guys said, well Rob, you are one of us now and he said to my neighbor Stan, I think we can trust him, so lets get back to what we used to do. I looked puzzled. Stan went inside, came back, ok and he said something in Italian. We played, then Stan said, drinks Maria and his wife came out as usual but this time my jaw dropped, his 56 year old wife had no top on, her very large breasts hanging as she brought the drinks out. They all looked at me as the drinks were put on the table. Then she walked away, I did a double take, under her apron she had nothing on, her very ample bottom on view. The game continued as if this was normal, here I was, 4 other guys mid 50s plus and me 37, at my next door neighbours house playing poker, with his wife walking around naked. I lost the next 4 hands. Maria came back, stood next to Stan, double the pot, winner gets the usual. I watched, first Stan was fingering Maria as she stood, the game was played with more intent than any other, Stan won. He stood up, have a break guys and led her to the lounge where he dropped his trousers, his quite long cock bobbing out, she knelt her lips covering his cock, work it bitch, moving her head back and forward, mmm, then he pulled back, she stood, then knelt on the lounge, facing away from us as Stan pushed his cock into his wifes pussy. I was stunned, I didn't get up and move, the other guys watched but chatted also as if this was an everyday thing as Stan fucked his wife, his thighs slapping against her bottom, then he pulled back, take it bitch and she turned and took his cock in her mouth and he held her head as he emptied his cum into her. He pulled up his trousers, ok, lets get back to this game. Ok, Rob, now this is how it works, We have 2 of these pots each night, they are doubled, the winner gets Maria, while we watch, Maria gets the winning pot. I estimated Stans winning pot was around $250- $300. Hand twenty and forty are the magic ones. If you don't want in, you must leave the room until we call you back, however we suggest that in the spirit of the game you not do that, so tell us know. I looked at Stan, you ok with me, he said of course, Maria,well she was the one who asked me to ask you if you wanted to join our poker game. He smiled, but don't worry , the way you play, I can only see you watching. They all laughed. I won 2 of the next 19 hands. Hand 20, Maria came back in, standing next to Stan, he fingered her again, her nipples stood out. It came down to Stan and me, He bid high, I had 2xJs,2x6s1xA. the pot had over $500 in it, 3 of a kind would sink me, Stan said Maria is very wet, I think she wants me again, give up. I threw in my money, I will see you. Stan put the cards down 1 at a time, 10,10, 9, 9,i waited A. I looked at him as he began to stand. 6,6,A J,i smiled at Maria J. Her eyes went wide,then she smiled. I stood, Maria moved with me to the lounge, I stood as she undid my jeans, my cock was hard already. Not quite as long as Stans but I am very thick, I saw her eyes,i heard chat as she took me in her mouth, mm, she was good. She stood, turned, knelt and I pushed up into her, her pussy gripped me all the way, I heard her groan, I fucked her slowly, not like Stan, enjoying the feel of her pussy, I leaned forward saying quietly to her can I cum in you, oh god yes, fill me and I fucked her slowly, I felt her pussy spasm, clutching me as my cum shot deep inside her. I slowly pulled back and she fell forward onto the lounge. I rejoined the game, it was if nothing had happened, the next 10 hands were a blur. I played on for 8 more years, the game stopped when Stan had a coronary on a holiday and passed. I stayed a neighbor to Maria, she wore black and was obviously upset. I told her if she needed help with anything to call me. I helped her out with a few things, then she called me over for dinner and said she needed to talk to me. Nice Italian osso bucco, some wine, she seemed on edge. Now what was it you wanted to talk about. She moved next to me on the lounge, I wanted to say how nice you have been, I thank you for that. I sort of miss the poker games, only because I always wanted you to win, you are a very gentle lover, opposite to Stan who was always rough. don't get me wrong, I liked the way he handled me, letting me know who was boss, I liked the submissive role until you came along. You made love to me, cared if I enjoyed it, I know you didn't love me,but you made me feel like you did. I am a bit embarrassed saying this but I would not be upset if you wanted to visit me on a regular basis. I was a bit shocked and didn't say anything. She continued on, I understand if you don't want to, our age difference, I would not be stopping you from going out with others, just a little of your , she looked down, sorry it may seem like I am begging, well I sort of am,i really like the way you , you know. George has offered , I don't think he misses the poker game, he was kind but he did try and get me to well you know, when he won, he would always want me take him in my mouth until he came. I told him no, but he called me a slut and said I would soon be calling him. I won't be. I still remained silent. Well I guess that's it then, that's what I wanted to say. would you like some more wine. I reached for her hand, no, I want you and from that day on I have been filling her pussy and mouth with cum. It is a good arrangement, sometimes I call her, she more often calls me. Did I tell you she has a marvelous cock gripping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Build up, Tension & Turmoil

Overall, a decent early effort, it simply needs a bit further "build up" to the various reveals. This version of the story was definitely a "quick" read, so if I was inclined to get aroused and get busy with myself, my mind would not have the time to get fully excited. If the story is based on true events, the "guys" would have been stunned by your wife's behavior, right? What did they say? Were any of them astonished and not believing the scene unfolding (undressing) before their eyes? Since many wives are NOT exhibitionists naturally, or at least claim not to be, there must have been SOME hesitation on her part; a few moments of 'Am I really going to do this?!?' and although it is your story, as a writer you should be able to explore (describe) what was going on in her mind also! Thanks for making an effort and good luck with the next one!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories