Wife Hated Re-Gifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight Honey, just not feeling into it tonight, maybe another day."

Getting out of the shower and drying off, Bill put pajamas on, something he rarely wore, and went to sleep.

Sleep is something Jennifer didn't get much of that night.

Over the next 2 weeks there were only 4 calls from David. 2 calls asking Jen to meet up again, 1 call discussing problems between him and Betty, then the 1 call to me, asking why we have not played a round of golf lately.

"Bill, hey man we haven't played golf lately. It sure is lovely weather, want to play this weekend."

"I don't know David, we will just have to see."

Thinking to myself a few minutes while David is rambling on with the phone conversation, I started thinking I should try to act normal, like nothing was going on, but I am sure you understand how tough that was.

"Yes David, maybe we should play a round of golf Saturday, what do you say we Tee off about 9."

"Sounds good Bill, see you then."

That Saturday morning we had a very good game, I won by a few strokes, and we had a very interesting conversation, Jennifer was never brought up, Betty was the point of discussion.

It seems, she has been in a foul mood, she never paid attention to him, David was concerned is she having an affair.

My thought was good for her.

"David I don't believe Betty would cheat on you, she just doesn't seem the type. Cheaters are the scum of the earth, and I just can't imagine Betty as a cheap piece of shit like that."

David's face turned red, I don't know if it was from shame, fear or anger, but it was very noticeable.

"Yes I know Bill, I know she is a very good person, I just don't know what's going on in her head, just please don't mention this to her."

"Well David, I am off this week, would you like me to have lunch with her and see if something comes up."

"No Bill, that's not necessary, I mean you can have lunch with her but just don't mention our talk."

"Ok David, I will keep it quite."

The next week it was December 15th, Bill calls Betty.

"Hello Bill how are you."

"I am fine Beautiful, how are you."

"Oh Bill you are making me blush."

"Betty, the reason I called is I am off this week and was wondering if you would like to have lunch. It has been awhile since we have all gotten together."

"Sure Bill, I would love to. Ben is in school and I have nothing else going on, so yes I'd love to have lunch with a good looking man."

"Then it's a date, Betty see you at noon. Bye for now Gorgeous."

They had a nice lunch and conversation that started with the kids, then they talked about his work, but Bill noticed her getting quite and looking off.

"Is everything alright Betty."

"I am not sure Bill, I think David has had an affair. Bill, if you knew would you tell me."

"Betty if I was to find anything out I will tell you, But I couldn't imagine anyone cheating on you, why would someone leave the most beautiful lady in the world and settle for less."

"Oh Bill, you are just saying that."

"No Betty, I hope you believe this. I am a very faithful husband, and have never cheated or even thought of it. The only woman I have ever looked at that way besides Jennifer is you. I hope you don't take that wrong, I am not trying to hit on you."

Betty reaches across the table and puts her hand on top of his.

"David, I did not take it that way and you are so sweet for saying that, thank you."

That night at home, Jennifer had dinner ready.

As Bill enters the house he admits to himself he needs to act normal.

"Something sure smells good Jen, what's for dinner."

"Meatloaf Honey, how was your day."

Bill walks up behind Jen and kisses her on the neck, Jen feels the goose bumps, that always got her excited, maybe tonight she would get the chance to make things right between them.

Later that night Bill goes up stairs to shower, Jen had already taken one and was dressed in a sexy nightie. Bill comes into the bedroom only wearing his towel.

"You look sexy tonight Jen."

"So do you Bill, why don't you come to bed and let me do naughty things to you."

Jen starts Bill of with one of her world famous blow jobs, then Bill gets her up on all fours and fucks her hard, giving her 2 hard orgasm's. Jennifer looks back at him and asks.

"Bill, can we do something you have been asking for, I am ready to try it now. It's something special I want to give to you. Please Bill fuck my ass, please."

I couldn't pass up something like that could I, one thing I can say, Jen is very beautiful, maybe not as beautiful as Betty, but Jen has an ass that no one can match, so yes I was going to take this nice ass and take it hard.

Bill Lubed her ass with astro glide, and Jen smeared some all over his 8 inch cock, looking back at Bill Jen says.

"Please go slow and easy, this is my first time and you are so big."

It took Bill 5 minutes or so to get his cock all the way inside her ass, when he was buried deep into her he started with slow and even strokes.

Jen is whimpering and pushing back at Bills thrust. Bill grabs Jen by her hips and starts slamming in and out of her with hard deep powerful strokes.

"Take that Jen, damn your ass is tight, Fuck back at me Jen, give me your virgin ass, I am going to take this more often from now on my little slut."

Jen can't believe he is fucking her this hard, it is hurting her but also feels good, did he just call me a slut? It is like he is punishing me with his ruthless fucking of my ass, does he know I cheated on him? Now the feeling is getting much better, mmm feels so good.

"Oh Bill that feels so good, fuck me Bill, give me that big cock, fuck my ass hard baby, no one fucks as good as you."

How does she know that no one else fucks as good as I do. she was a virgin on our honeymoon, Did she fuck someone besides David.

December 22nd, the Network station that Jen and David works for had a company Christmas party, all the employees exchanged gifts among each other.

One thing Jennifer couldn't stand was the practice of re gifting, it seems that happened every year.

So Jen and David had a plan, they would find out who got their names, and then they would trade with them so they could swap gifts with each other.

This is something they had been doing for years.

My unusual thing at Christmas time was, since I was a kid, I would slip in and open my presents to find out what they were, I know sounds crazy and it took away all the surprise.

This year I guess because of Jen's guilt she purchased me a special watch. A Rolex from Grant Jewelry.

It was engraved on the back, BILL I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU, JEN.

I knew John Grant very well, I had also written some software for him also. so getting a favor was not a problem.

Christmas morning. Our daughter is up early opening gifts, we share our gifts with each other but keep 2 for later I tell Jen.

The one she has for me and a special one I have for her.

"We will open these in the privacy of our bedroom if you don't mind Jen."

Up stairs sitting on our bed I take my gift from Jen and hand her the gift from me.

I open mine as she is opening hers.

She looks at me confused, looking at her gift, its pictures and a DVD, and what is these papers.

Then looking at mine as I opened the box and pull out a fountain pen, Jens face wrinkles up with confusion.

"That is not the gift I got for you, what happened to the watch."

"I don't know Jennifer, Maybe you gave it to the same person that you gave the sex to that was only supposed to be mine, why would you cheat on me Jen, I thought you loved me more than that."

"Bill I have never cheated on you, why would you say that."

"Jen, before you lie to me again, look at your gift. I think the pictures and DVD say different."

Jennifer bust out bawling.

"I am so sorry Bill. It didn't mean anything, I don't know how it happened."

"Well Jennifer, it happened and I don't want to hear it means nothing, it meant everything to me."

9 a.m. at the Wilson house hold, gifts had been opened, breakfast was on the table, then the door bell rings.

Betty answers the door and sees the special courier.

"Delivery for David and Betty Wilson."

Betty expresses her thanks and wishes the courier a merry Christmas, then closes the door.

"What is it Betty."

"Gifts from Bill and Jen." says Betty.

Opening the gifts David looks at his watch and makes the mistake of reading it out loud.

"David, I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, love Jen."

Betty looks at her opened gift, Pictures of her husband fucking the beautiful Jennifer and a DVD.

John Grant had found me another back for the Rolex watch and engraved it for me, that was his favor for me.

Betty picks up her full plate of breakfast and slams it into David's face and says.

"Fuck you David, I am going to get a divorce, you need to pack a bag and leave my house now you Bastard."

We were having Christmas dinner with my parents, but Jen stayed home and Alicia and I went. I made excuses for Jen telling my mom she is sick.

My daughter as furious with her mom.

The next day after Christmas, I called, Betty.

One thing I forgot to mention is Betty and I had a previous lunch discussion.

I had reminded her that if I knew something about David cheating on her I would tell her.

So I laid all the info I had in front of her. The gifts coming to her house was no surprise as a matter of fact, it was her Idea. Brilliant little lady she is.

"How are you doing Betty."

I heard her sniffles.

"OH Bill I am as good as I can be."

"Listen Sweetheart, I know this is hard and just remember, I am in this with you. Can we have dinner tonight, there is something I need to ask, I need a favor and have no one else to ask."

"Yes Bill, I would love to have dinner, I am just sitting here looking at these walls, I need to get out."

"Then dinner tonight 7 p.m. I will pick you up Betty."

"I will be ready."

It was a nice dinner, we went to a very nice and romantic Italian place.

"You said you had a favor to ask of me, how can I help you Bill."

"Betty, the company that is taking over is having a new years dinner and party. I have no one to go with, there is no way I would ask Jen. Would you consider going with me. There will be a nice dinner, dancing and yes free drinks."

I said as I laughed.

"They will also put us up for the night, so no one gets into trouble drinking and driving. And I will make sure you have your own room. I hope you consider going."

"I would feel uncomfortable going alone, and it would be an honor being escorted by the most beautiful woman in the world."

After saying that I smiled.

Betty had her head down, then looked at me with a big smile.

"Bill, I would love to go to the party with you, and I would be with the most handsome man in the room."

I took her home and as she was going to get out, Betty leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I took her chin in my fingers and softly kissed her lips,

"I will pick you up New Years evening Betty."

The party was great, Nice dinner, wonderful dance partner, so soft and beautiful.

At midnight I gave Betty, the most passionate kiss, I have ever given anyone.

Looking up into my eyes after that kiss, Betty just said to me.

"Bill I hope you know we will only need one room Darling, I want you to take me, to our suite and make love to me."

In the room, we kissed and made love all night. Betty was as good as Jen at sucking cock, even though she never had as big of a cock to work with till now.

She loved missionary sex but when I took her doggy style, she went crazy slamming back into me.

It took her a little while to get use to my larger cock, and it did stroke my ego when she would tell me she never had a cock this big and this good.

I don't know where our relationship will go, or what will happen in our marriages, I do know I want more of Betty.

I want her as mine now.

My daughter is the most important thing to me at this time.

I will take care of her and Betty.

My money and stocks are safely stashed away, so divorce is not as frightening as it was.

Jen makes almost as much income as I do, well that's what it shows on paper, and if Alicia decides to stay with her dad then I may come out ok.

Only time will tell. But that's another story and another chapter in my life.

12