All Comments on 'Wife in Control Ch. 03'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652about 12 years ago
interesting

I'm sure there is more to come since your punishment poem covered many more issues and was very long. Suggestions to your Mistress/wife would be more for after she has exhausted the suggested punishment. One way to keep you from "dribbling" without permission would be to milk your prostate on a regular basis. It provides no pleasure for you but drains your cum for whatever purpose she might imagine. It is also more beneficial for you health wise .... not allowing that stagnant semen to collect and cause you problems in your old age. I know she would love the process of milking you too.

4 stars for the writing.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for this new chapter - and for the entire story, of which I hope there will be much more.

A Woman's place is always 'In Control'; thank you for writing about it so well. Five stars and please keep us up to date about this fascinating, idealised relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

great! love the picture of you breathless in corset...tottering on heels. You describe these feelings well!

Your wife getting you to admit all the things of your youth, wonderful.... finial, you called it? I know the feeling at any rate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ANd now the crazy woman...

is going to hurt you and possibly cause you permanent damage? Why on earth are you still around her. THROW HER OUT! Anything else is total baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story...

Thank you so much for a engrossing and very sexy story. Dying to read more..5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So silly

The woman you describe in this ridiculous story is the kind that end up dead in the ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have had him take a painful enema before pushing my hand into his ass. All of the sister episodes were a set of ridiculous side stories that could better have been left out. At least his ass did not tear and she at least used some lube. She could have tried without lube. At least she could have had a few more tries in his ass before she used a bit of lube to help out. Afterwards, he would have to wear diapers to work for a few days until his gapped ass shrunk a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous