All Comments on 'Wife in Control Ch. 08'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not at All

Wife love him? Not here. He like and respect himself? Not here. Marriage a partnership? Not here.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
kind of makes you wonder

If the whole purpose is for her to make him fail so she csn replace him with other mrn.While teasing and denial and play can be loving and exotic this one seems to be heading towards a mean wife degrading her supposed loved spouse.Don't know if it is just a fantasy,but that is how it sounds to me.Hopefully the author will.keep us informed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nope!

This has not been about love. And I am glad i waited until this chapter to verify what I expected. A story for women who hate men. Marriage is partnership. IF he screws up: divorce him. But of course he is protrayed as stupid and weak and unworthy so anything she does to him is justified. Dumb characters being dumb is not erotic. I think you have ability, but this reveals a great deal about who you are. If you are married and your husband is OK with this stuff, he has my sympathies and I hope he grows a pair before you betray or humiliate him anymore. Even secretly like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really????

This story isn't about control, it isn't about submission, it is about hate. Certainly not the love the wife professes. He is set up to fail, how can that be love. Sorry author, this needs to be in fetish, there really isn't even a wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well i loved it!

Please people its a fantasy! I wouldn't want this much extreme lifestyle but it was fun to read about. Good writing, thanks. Hope to see a follow up

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Nasty

Pretty nasty ending to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely story

am very excited to see what happens next if the wife takes a new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Failure

Not only could she not possibly love him but WAY before the end of your story he would have left and divorced her. She was a controlling, abusive person that nobody would even like. Dump the bitch. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Divorced

That is reward the wife so richly deserves for her treatment of him. Anything else is total bunk. Who would want to live with a person that treated someone she supposedly loved like that? Totally unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A tube???

You're a bigger fool than I thought. An idiot cuts it off in under 30 seconds with a simple tool, available everywhere there's a hardware store. And in all the chapters, you never did convince me that he had any worthwhile reason to stay with the abusive, manipulative bitch. This whole thing didn't add up to a pile of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
submission

These comments are by people who have no clue what submission really is and how fulfilling it can be. She loves him a great deal and he her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's torturing him.

This isn't a loving wife. I stuck with you through all the chapters in the hope that she would turn into a loving, helpful supportive wife. Nope. She's a manipulative, abusive bitch with no love or respect for her husband. And where did you find a man that is so totally spineless, so lacking in pride and self respect, that he would allow his bitch wife to demean, degrade and abuse him for so long? It's a totally unbelievably pile of crap. Glad you stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with other posters

Yeah, the ending just seems like a bait and switch, i inferred she would got back to normal, instead she continues it for what appears her pleasure. She just regressed into an abusive wife. Chances are you have been classically conditioned into liking this lifestyle, but, this does qualify as abuse. Which as a domme and a sane human being i do not condone. If this is real, i suggest getting a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just simply disgusting

She doesn't love or respect you. She has demonstrated that over and over by demeaning, degrading, abusing and humiliating you for her sick, selfish, perverse amusement. Ask yourself this simple question. If your family, friends and workplace acquaintances knew of her behavior would they be happy with her or be disgusted with her? Yep - disgusted. And you think she loves you? You are delusional. This feeble story has not a single original line in it. Absolutely nothing compelling about the writing and the dialogue is just god awful. In the end I didn't care what happened to either of them. It just wasn't written well enough to cause me to care. A "1".

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

The secret is continual stimulation and a bit of foreplay both during and after. Once He learns when and how to "back off" "he" can go all night. It takes just the right amount of stimulation and learning how to "manipulate the keys". and time. Great Lovers aren't just born, They're created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HA HA - THAT'S FUNNY!

She doesn't love him. She revels in controlling and humiliating him. That's a relationship? I think not. Even for fiction this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still Disgusting

Glad you're done. Or did you take my advice and try murder suicide? Solves a lot of issues with 2 shots. At least your sick genes can't be passed on. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really!! really dear Annony? 2 shots

you really think if he shot himself he get another round off? Jesus you must be brain dead. BTW I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where was his pride and self respect?

His wife has clearly demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. That's how you treat a man you love? Not anywhere I've seen. Time to divorce this stupid cow and find a woman that might actually love you. Simply stand up, bitch slap her and throw her out. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love you more than you can imagine .........

' while you are driven insane ' .

Not another one of these authors ' strange creations ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Your writing isn't all that bad, but your brain is diseased. Just another simple-minded misandrist who thinks men will want to worship her no matter what. Get some mental help or maybe go kick a real man in the nuts and see what happens. You're pitiful.

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Interesting fantasy

In real life that would be too much abuse, and the wife's final ruling about him controlling himself or never cum makes me think that in this fantasy the wife wants to cuck him. And earlier in the story he did mention it was a fantasy of his. Even so that reinforced how brutal she is. Again, just fiction - a fantasy.

It was fairly well written. It kept me reading all the chapters so I gave it five stars. But I've got to say, that's not a loving relationship.

I loved the descriptions of the lingerie though. Top notch and sexy. The toys as well were interesting. When I was looking up the trigasm for the Hitachi wand, I saw that there is also a masturbating sleeve for men that fits on the wand. Zowie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Complete trainwreck

His wife doesn't love or respect him. She views him as a paycheck and a chew toy. Why would any man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect stay married to the cunt? Who knows how many diseases she has? This was really ugly.

1 star

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

teasing and denial is supposed to be safe and exotic, this doesnt sound like love at all

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Either the whore goes to jail or she pays him for the rest of her life. After the divorce, she will be branded forever. But some authors have no sense of reality other than a broken imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then he divorced her and sued her for abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous