All Comments on 'Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 05'

by hotwifetravels

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't stop!

You can't stop now! This story has many more chapters. You live in the same city has your lovers, you probably cross paths. You are now very aware of what you crave and notice that there are several men in your life who now interest you. You come to the conclusion that your husband, the live of your life, would be a better cuckold then the man or men you crave. Come on you have more to offer on this story.

guriga64guriga64about 6 years ago
More, more, more

I liked it, please continue! 5*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
What a great LV outing

So much fun, please take me along next time xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The anonymous posters have small dicks and are jealous

I agree with your last sentence.The lame anonymous posters just have small dicks. LOL. Keep up the hot stories!

Ravisher71Ravisher71about 6 years ago

Thank you for your contributions in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome. Stroke a black dick with your pretty white soles. We love it!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I defitively agree with the writer when she says "To all you hating anonymous posters - get a life and stoke your little penis while getting all jealous about a professional white woman wanting a big, black cock. You are lame!"

I LOVED THIS STORY..IT CELEBRATES THE BLACK MEN SUPERIORITY!!!!

I also loved your loving but sexually ridicoulous husband humiliation...he is absolutely inadequate with respect to Darrell and Marcus!!!!

Please keep writing and inser another chapter where you see again your black lovers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWESOME ARTISTIC WORK!!

Loved so much the story and all its descriptions and details!!!!

Extremely erotic the kiss description of the final kiss on Darrella nd Marcus cocks to reward them "gave each cock a big long kiss as I held then weighty manhood in my hands admiring their size"!!!

Please keep writing about new encounters with Darrell and Marcus being all of you in the same town!!!

You should in thext stories get your husband accept and embrace your Destiny of you addicted to BBC!!!!

Congratulations for your fine works!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haters get a life....

Great work...loved everything...please continue with other chapters or with another story with you, Darrell and Marcus!!!

Haters are frustrated white guys who know well Black Males like your lovers reign!!!!

I would say it....it's a Black Men World!!! At least for white gals!!!

Those haters could not realise these chapeters are a homage to Female Emancipation!!!

Haters you are lame...get a life a let her keep being addicted to BBC!!!!

TSpank61TSpank61almost 6 years ago
Ignore the anonymous haters.

This is a very hot story on a strokability scale, which this site is ultimately about. I think most hateful anonymous comments are of three kinds for a story like this.

1. They are racist and will hate any interracial activity.

2. They forget this is a fantasy sight and feel the part of the wronged husband. It does not appear that your character has an open marriage. It does make your character difficult to like if the husband is faithfully at home taking care of the kids while she is out getting all the cock she can handle.

3. They just leave a negative comment on any story they read for their own perverse pleasure while not having the originality or courage to post something themselves.

Don’t let them discourage you, listen to the positive reviews and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty stupid

Sorry, but it was total crap...

And to all you black dudes, saying that because we didn't like it , that we are racist and have little dicks...get a life morons.

And there is no such thing as black superiority...only in your mind warped by porn.

There are us white guys with big dicks, that make your black women cum..so there you go, shitheads..

And she couldn't feel her husband's 8 inch dick...what a load of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Semi-Literate

Stupidity reigns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Your a very skilled writer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes please keep writing about your stories on how you continue to fuck Marus and Darrell after you went home. Then you try the foursome or while u still fuck them and found out that you are breeded with either Marus or Darnell baby. I was wet while they was fuck you. I wish I had them in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous