All Comments on 'Wife Makes Me Happy'

by arturoagfl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OOPS

Interesting story. A simple one ,about a couple exploring their marriage .

One big mistake was in the introduction .

He is 8 years older than her . They were together less than 3 years They meet when he is in college . So he was between 18 and 25 years old . She was 10 to 17 years old .

I think that red flag was a simple error by arturoagfl. Considering the rest of the story this looks like a math error. Hate it when you miss something like that ,lol.

AMerryman

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
An oasis...

After reading some of today's stories this is like an oasis, in the middle of a desert full of bad stories...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay story about games in a marriage

But I felt that the introduction was unnecessary. Why go into their age difference (which you botched) and the fact that they weren't married long if you weren't going to explain what happened? This was just some sex play between two married people. A small vignette of their lives (one day as it seemed). And it was not particularly well written. The play wasn't sexy. I guess mediocre would be my "description" of this story. A *3*.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

It was a good story. Nice read. 4*

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Very Nice

Think I'm going to try this with my guy.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A..... Q & A.... FOREPLAY

or maybe a manual. TK U MLJ LV NV

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I thought I only knew that position.

Lying on the bed face down, looking over the edge, flipping the pages of a playboy magazine. Still satisfying. I could hear playmate voices urging me....

Nìce way to spend a day, we or I tried this, you had the better day. *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was This

a followup to your prior story? You did not connect them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You should get remarried man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous