Wife Makes Me Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia raised her mouth further off my dick and more cum/saliva dripped out of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the crown another time and gently stroked my dick with her hand. Even after having ejaculated half a dozen spurts of cum, I was still receiving incredible sensations from her licking and stroking.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes, but was more likely only about 30 or 40 seconds, the sensations ebbed. My cock was still rigid. I was convinced I could fuck her if she demanded, but, for the moment, I lay there in the bliss of what might well have been the ultimate blow-job. I've never done any hard drugs, but if cocaine feels like that, I can understand why people get addicted.

I reached up gently and pulled her face toward me. With a mixture of cum and saliva clinging to her lips, I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her. I chased her tongue with my own, tasting and feeling the results of my discharge. Surprisingly, I really didn't sense any unusual taste. Her tongue chased mine back and we stayed that way for a full minute. She told me later how apprehensive she was about letting me come in her mouth, but when I kissed her and "shared" it, she thought it was the coolest thing I could have done.

I honestly don't remember the movie we saw later.

12