All Comments on 'Wife Meets The New Boss Ch. 04'

by sexualsuspect

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love when you make her wear sexy heels

arch3rarch3ralmost 9 years ago

Love it !! please continue this soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

hope to read more updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

like the way you write a story and the way its written is hot would love to read more with more hair pulling and more of the humiliation and maybe more abuse or coerction

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 8 years ago
I love this series!

Where have you been? He needs to share her with attractive men. Make her cum repeatedly and admit what a slut she is to herself. Please don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Go ON!!!!

This is a great story line...keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too far

I liked the first three stories, but for me you went too far with this one, this is where i stop reading the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
do not listen to this person

Do not listen to this person You are great writer continues on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring, stupid kindergarden wannamakebelive and infantil mindset of a retardet teen.

🤮

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Next?

Where is the next one?

Looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I prefered the first 3 parts, i dont mind Jeff taking her infront of others but the stories where the man shares the slut is way to common in my opinion.

I would like to see Jeff to take her in her marital bed humiliate her marriage even more, maybe even plant a baby in that little whore

Hope you continue your story and keep Adrianna an ashamed little slut.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

lol what a scuzz bucket!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is no place to end the story, its time to ramp up the wifes humiliation that deliberately puts her in situations with others her clueless cuck husband knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mostly good a little two explicit for me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By the time Adrianna got home she was sobbing and in excruciating pain. As she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror before stepping into the shower she saw the broken disheveled slut she had become. No more, she said to the reflection facing her. This ends today. When she got out of the shower and was dressed she made the hardest phone call of her life. Twenty minutes later, after telling her father every detail of what happened to her and Michael she finally collapsed at the kitchen table with a glass of wine but felt as though the weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders. The following morning she called Jeff and told him she needed see him again that afternoon. As he pulled his Porsche into her driveway he stepped out with a big smirk on his face and walked up to the front door believing he finally had the ultimate sex slave at his disposal. When Adrianna met him at the door he tried to pull her in for a passionate kiss but she deftly evaded him and led him into the living room. As they walked in Jeff's blood ran cold and he actually stumbled momentarily. He stared at the imposing figure sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand. Adrianna broke the silence as she turned to him and said, "Jeff, this is my father, Anthony Marinelli, and behind you are two of my brothers, Angelo and Rocco. They want to talk to you." Never thinking what Adrianna's maiden name was, Jeff was now facing the mob boss of one of the five families and two of the deadliest members of their father's family. "Jeff," Mr. Marinelli began, "me and my boys want to take you for a little ride while we discuss the filthy shit you have been doing to my daughter and their sister." "Goodbye Jeff," Adrianna said as she walked away from the scum that had weaseled his way into her life, "I don't think we'll be seeing each other again so I'll just leave you with my father and my brothers."

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

Too bad there's no continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid bitch is getting dumber by the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Give it another try and have the husband brother or her father catch the asshole in action and beat him near death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous