All Comments on 'Wife Mowing Naked'

by 55VIPER

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell check and grammer

This was hard to read. Tons of spelling errors and grammer issues. Probably shouldn't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh?

You lost me at "my wife and I was"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ideas

This could be a very good story if you took the time to describe your wife. You need to add feelings, paint the picture so the story has some image to it.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
Leg and Pussy

It was a surprise to find out towards the end she only had one leg and had had two earlier in the story. The idea for the story was ok. It would improve with the spelling and grammar being sorted out. And as others said the description of the wife would have helped.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
and worse

This writer's second story here, and it's even worse than the first one.

Illiterotica is not the name of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what? who? how?

Tough to read and tougher to follow.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Illiterotica. Love it.

And that would make this guy Illiterotic. Or maybe Illiteretarded? Reading this was like three paragraphs forward and two paragraphs back. After reading, for instance, that the back yard took three times longer than the front, when mowing, I found myself reading that the back yard took three times longer than the front, when mowing. Huh?

And having someone describe dialog without actually USING dialog? Why bother? Telling the reader what some guy asked you, and then telling the reader what you told that guy is about as exciting as this sentence.

Don't be another illiterotic illiteretard. Give up now, and save us the headache of trying to decipher your attempts at erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hard to read,spelling and grammar atrocious, suggest

you find another vocation as writing is not for you.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Great plot and could have gone further

You have a good idea here but as someone else mentioned the spelling, grammar etc is terrible. Perhaps taking the idea to a more established writer that accepts requests could get the idea packaged a little better. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story need to work on grammer

Loved the story, but it was hard to read

My wife has been nude in front of my friends many times

Love to hear stories like that

She feels she is the only one that dose this

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
brutal comments

Some of the comments have been pretty brutal, but there is a good story here just some poor writing. I agree you need and editor to help when you try again.

By the way, this has been a fantasy of mine but the wife won't cooperate.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Needs some work

Good idea, well thought through, but let down by errors and flow. Perhaps English isn't your first language? Easy enough to sort out and there are lots of excellent editors on Lit. Don't give up, contact one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

I couldn't even finish this story due to the spelling and grammar issues. You should really find yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story, but..

If you read your own story before you submit it, I feel you should catch most, if not all your gramattical errors. Otherwise, you sound like a hillbilly, and you basically wrote a sexy, interesting story. But it is so hard to miss all those glaring mistakes! I agree an editor's hand would be useful to you. Just don't give up,'cause you have some interesting and sexy ideas in that noggn of yours.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exhibitionism not grammar

If you want grammar porn go to an English literature page. This is a great exhibitionist strory. The clue is in the category title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the worst stories I have ever read. It cost nothing and was worth the price.

Hard to believe an illiterate could put so many words down on paper - they even seemed related to each other somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start!

I loved your story! As far as grammar goes, a little help from someone might be a good idea. Can't wait for the continuation of this story!

Dr_BullDr_Bullabout 1 year ago

fun story, too bad you didn't keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ignore the negative comments. As soon as I started reading, I realised that the grammer and other details might be a problem, but forged on anyway. Glad I did. Great story, imagined the naked lady, and enjoyed the whole story. Just pretended a recent immigrant from an eastern european country was telling me the story in a thick accent, and that made the difference. Enjoyed the story very much, and I wish the author luck in publishing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous