All Comments on 'Wife Seeks Revenge on Cheater Hubby'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

sounds like he opened up their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A big 5

I'm tingly after reading this hot story. Maybe because I did something similar years ago after hubby cheated twice. Ion back by fucking his golfing partner and blowing a coworker. You know it's embarrassing but also very hot. I didn't want to get caught but made him pay so to speak. One thing hot was buying lingerie on his card, wearing it with other guy cheating, and then having me beg to wear what had cum on it from lovers. Almost as good as French kissing him after blowing a guy...that I did at least five times. Anyway thanks for writing. I enjoyed and identified with it. Cathy

Have no idea why some commenters are so outright viscous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so final score is what?

he had an affair, bad but it happens, atonement and recovery possible

she is the county slut, little respect from anyone with no recovery visible

Now he can pass blame for the affair onto her

To me it looks like she loses on this one

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
One comment is definitely true:

It's not revenge until you tell your husband/wife about it!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Wheres the revenge? All i see is a woman who is fucking

Every guy she can.

She is no better than her husband and she is trading the one thing she camt get back, her integrity.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
"The question was how"...

"The question was how": 1 - divorcing him and be a proud woman with self-respect? or 2 - Lower herself to his level and become a cheap whore fucking around with no self respect? She even fucked his father! What's next? fuck his dog? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why?

Actually by acting like a whore that is essentially your character. Why put yourself in such a predicament just because hubby cheated? What you and every author who is female says is that instead of just walking away you fuck away your character. Or worse. Read some of the male authored stories. Not too many of them go out and get stange. Sorry but the women authored stories tend to lack credibility. The male authored ones are far more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg great job

This is a great story and very erotic. Loved how you taught him a lesson in your mind while not fucking up your marraige. Dad was a big plus.

JohnnieBoxxJohnnieBoxxabout 6 years ago
Slutty & HOT

aren't you people here to Read Stories?!? Why critique so much? If you don't like it, don't Read it!!

Great Story.... I'd love to Meat her myself :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This whore want revenge?

For what? she cheated just before her marriage. she is pure slut, her and hubby deserve each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fine Art

I thought it was hot. You appear to have sucking down to a fine art. Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so wrong

The guy is bad to cheat, she is just as bad for revenge cheating, but his father! OMG what kind of father cheats with his son's wife! Even if she is a slut or whore you have to draw the line someplace.

As bad as they all are, he is the worst.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN ONE PLANS A REVEGE AS A PAYBACK

make sure all your A,B, & C PLANS are in order with dates, time and colleagues are not aware of your schemes while keeping a D PLAN for fall back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic. Revenge is sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They definitely deserve each other.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

My question is, who would want to partner with one of these two despicable people? He's a puke and she's the scum of society when she fucks her husband's married father.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Had a 5* going until the very end. Hopefully, there is a sequel with the confrontation. Is MC "documenting" her trysts so she can lord it over Taylor at the proper time? Seems like all this "revenge" is all in the MC's head, not happening in reality. Would think MC needs to leave hints that she knows about Taylor's dalliances with Lindsey. Also, give some hints to Lindsey so she starts worrying, maybe get Randall to start warning off Taylor and Lindsey. Found the early sentence "once a cheater, always a cheater" amusing when pondering whom it really applies to Taylor or MC - Both? Without the confrontation and resolution, the story is only half baked.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Forgot to include in previous comment. So, was MC's goal to complete her college degree while married and slutting around to preclude large student debt and maybe bail later? Not a bad plan but better to get divorce while there is a substantial pay differential (thereby seeking alimony) before getting new job supported by degree. Think Marty details could have been expanded. MC could trade girl and social training for revenge sex, seems equitable.

Darn, really want a sequel but note the author seems to have stopped writing about 7 years ago now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous