Wife Seeks Revenge on Cheater Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discussing what came next, blow job or fuck, was made easier by the narrow close quarters of the back seat. "Let me suck that big dick of yours," was my request. He leaned back against the car door, smiled, and said, "Help yourself."

Oh, did I ever. I remembered how he loved my ministrations on his dick, slowly licking all over and then adding strokes before sucking his cock. That formula had worked in the past, so that's what the action was that afternoon. I licked his cock and murmured how I'd missed it. I jerked him off, licking the tip. It was a meaty, sexy throbbing cock that I went down on with vigor after the pre-work.

Bobbing my head, I kept my eyes closed and merely listened to the sucking sounds I was making on his dick and hearing the gasps from above. He sputtered numerous love works, telling be how beautiful I looked and how great my mouth felt on his cock.

Soon, however, the sputtering stopped and I went on with my job, sucking that big cock with practiced precision. "I'm going to cum, suck it you bitch!" Ricky wasn't a poet, but I got the picture, and sucked on his dick like no tomorrow. I was rewarded with a mouthful of man sauce which had to be at least four spurts, managing to swallow most while only some escaped and coated by cheeks.

He held me there, my head to his groin, for a couple minutes before startling me to get presentable as a security van made its way toward us. Barely presentable, they knew we'd been up to something, but just told us to get a move on it and we left.

All the way home I kept thinking about what would have happened if they'd come upon us a few minutes earlier. What a view! Embarrassing! But also, I thought about a promise to Ricky that at some point I wanted him to fuck me for old time's sake.

# # # #

Early that summer Taylor and I had set up several days at his parent's beach house. On hand, would be his mom and dad, Taylor and I, and his younger sister. It was a low key, quiet week of beach time, walks, and a little this and that. Nothing special.

Mid-week mom and sis went into town - a 20 minute drive - and I begged off. I hated "shopping" with those two because it was an endless session of try this on, try that on, etc. Taylor had left before the crack of damn for golf, while "big" Taylor, his dad, was doing something in the garage.

I did a quick beach walk and then decided a quick nap was in order. But along the way to napland I decided to enjoy "Big Daddy", my eight-inch vibrator that I had tucked away in my luggage. Heck, nobody was around, and I needed some excitement.

Laying on the bed with a camisole and panties, I slowly worked my hands all over my body. The nipples got some work, my pussy too. After a bit, I turned the vibe on low and worked it along my breasts and over and about my legs and mound. Ah, it was exciting.

It wasn't long before I'd inserted Big Daddy into my slit and slowly fucked myself, moving the cylinder in and out while enjoying the sensations. Several minutes must have passed as I luxuriated in the actions, when I opened my eyes and shocked myself in seeing Taylor's dad at the now open door of my room. His eyes were riveted to my cock filled pussy.

We both were startled, and Big Taylor fumbled for a second and then attempted to leave the room.

"STOP!" I cried out.

My husband's dad did just that, stopping in his tracks.

"What do you think you are doing? Spying on me?"

He stammered about something, but I soothingly said I should have locked the door.

"I'm sorry, I heard this noise and wanted to see if you were okay, and when I pushed the door I saw you and oh my God I couldn't stop looking. Don't tell Marge, please don't tell Marge."

I told him not to worry, that his wife would know nothing. My mind was working overtime, and I couldn't believe what came next.

"Did you like what you saw?""

"Oh my, that was incredible," he said.

"Then help me out."

With that I handed him the vibrator and explained that his name was Big Daddy.

"How about helping me with Big Daddy, daddy?"

He might have been my father-in-law, but he was a man and looking at a near naked girl asking, almost begging, to be helped was a no-brainer.

Daddy slowly worked the vibrator between my legs, paying attention to the pussy lips before my clit. He worked the little machine around for a couple minutes before bending his head over and licking my pussy while rubbing the vibe in all the right places.

Over my shock of being caught, and now into the fact my hubby's dad was intimately enjoying me, it didn't take long before sensations boiled over and I had not one but two nasty orgasms to his ministrations. Collapsing after the second I had to beg him to stop what he was doing! Damn I had gotten off.

Big Taylor had a big smile in the aftermath. A smile that turned sour in concern.

"Don't worry, this will be out little secret. Okay?"

He nodded.

He asked if I'd cum, and I said yes. He asked how many times Taylor and I "did it" in a week, and I replied a couple times. I informed him that Taylor was fucking his secretary, and he nodded as if he'd known. I asked if he could keep a secret, and he said of course.

Stroking his pants, I said I surely hoped so. Soon I was releasing his snake from the confines of his boxers, and said that I wanted to suck his dick.

He was worried about the time, as the girls could soon be home, but when I bent my head over there was not a peep of worry.

Soon I was sucking my father-in-law's cock, bobbing my head up and down on its with practiced precision. Holding the base with my fingers, I jerked up and down a little while sucking on the tip.

"Does your wife do this?"

"Hardly ever, usually by birthday, but haphazardly," was his reply. "And she never, ever swallows."

"Well enjoy, don't worry about me, Give me your cock. Do what you want...and need."

I went back to working his dick and he sat back and enjoyed. One of my hands reached around and grabbed his ass, gently squeezing it, while his cock got all wet with my spit.

My head kept up steady pressure until I heard him gasp and I knew he was ready.

Moving quicker I expertly sucked the cum sauce out of his cock while listening to him murmur sweet nothings. It was so hot knowing I was blowing my husband's daddy, now that is revenge. I swallowed nearly every drop.

We had to scramble as we heard car doors slamming, but later that night on the beach daddy thanked me for the afternoon delight. "It's our secret, daddy."

Deep inside I just smiled at how Taylor must be thinking how he's putting his affair over on me when I was acting as a slut with not only friends but his fucking father. Now that's hot!

I couldn't wait until daddy fucks me, because I know he will.

As for my quest at revenge, I knew I'd done that. And enjoyed doing it. Maybe someday Taylor will find out.

12