Wife Shared by College Boys Pt. 01

Story Info
Workaholic Husband leaves his wife alone while on vacation.
3.3k words
3.97
163.1k
115

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsecrets
momsecrets
147 Followers

My husband (Jason) is a total workaholic. He is more in love with his job than he is with me. He is a plant manager at a manufacturing plant, makes good money, and is a good man, but a girl just needs more attention sometimes. We have two teen sons that keep me very busy keeping up with their sports activities. Plus I have a part time job with a Marketing firm close to where we live.

I talked Jason into getting away for a few days last summer to a cabin on a lake that I rented from a friend. It would be just the two of us to get away together and try to connect again. I arranged for our sons to stay with friends while we were gone. I wasn't ready for a divorce, but I was afraid what might happen when it became just the two of us together after our sons left home. I knew I had to keep trying.

The day came for us to go. The boys were at their friend's house and we were all packed to go. It was rather warm so I had on a light summer dress with spaghetti straps. Jason seemed very cheery and enthusiastic for our little get away. He hugged me and told me he was happy we were getting away. He told me how hot I looked and didn't know if he could keep his hands off me. I told him it was time to go so he would just have to have patience. He said he didn't have any patience right now. He kissed me hard and put his hand up my dress and inside my panties. I said, "We don't have time for that now."

He said, "Oh yes, we do. I have a total hard on that I need to get relieved." He turned me around, bent me over the arm of the couch, pulled my dress up, and pulled my panties off. He spread my legs, put his dick in my pussy, and started screwing me. Slowly at first, then he started going faster and harder. With each thrust he pushed me hard against the couch. In kind of a moaning voice, he said, "This is going to be a great three days." I couldn't talk as he kept thrusting into me and I couldn't get my breath. Then he slammed his dick all the way inside me and started cumming in me. I could feel his dick twitch inside me as his semen shot deep in my pussy.

He pulled his dick out of me as it was getting soft. I stood up and said, "That was a little rough, wasn't it?"

He said, "I couldn't help it. I was so turned on by how you looked. Looking forward to the trip with you, and the possibilities, was just too much for me to want to wait."

"Well", I said, "That's not all a bad thing then." I so wanted him to look forward to our time together. "Our departure will have to wait for a bit, though, because I have to go clean your cum out of my pussy. A girl doesn't like to sit in a car for a two hour drive with a squishy pussy you know".

He said, "Ok, I'll get stuff loaded while clean out your girl parts." (smiling).

The drive to the lake cabin was about 2 hours. I told him I didn't want to hear anything about work while we were away. We could talk about anything other than work. He agreed. The ride was uneventful. We had some good conversation about the boys, sports, plans with the house shrubbery. I really enjoyed the ride to the cabin.

When we arrived it was getting toward evening. We unloaded the car and went off to find a restaurant for dinner. After dinner Jason decided we needed some adult beverage so he stopped at a liquor store and got a bottle of Maker's Mark bourbon and a case of beer. He said the bourbon was for us tonight to get our stay started right. The beer was for the remainder of our time to relax and unwind.

I told him, "You know what happens to me when I drink don't you?"

He replied, "I'm planning on it", with a large grin. He knows I have never been able to drink and not get horny and flirty. It's just something that turns on a switch in me that I can't help. I've always had to be very careful where I was when I was drinking, who was with me, and who else was around. Sometimes, mostly before I was married, things kind of got out of control when I was drinking, if you know what I mean. Jason knows that and, at times used it for his advantage. He seemed to have ideas for this evening too. I didn't mind because I just wanted to be in his arms for all three days.

When we got back to the cabin, he fixed a fire on the shore of the lake, got a couple chairs, and fixed some glasses of bourbon for us. I liked my bourbon straight. I always thought watering down good bourbon was a waste of good bourbon. The stars were out, the lake was calm, and the fire was wonderful. It was a perfect evening. We sipped bourbon, talked, and looked at the stars for a good while. I'm not sure how long, but I know I was really feeling contented. I also started feeling fairly well buzzed after a few glasses of bourbon Jason had poured me.

Jason said, "You know", I have always wanted a blow job by a campfire on a lake."

I replied, "Oh have you now. You've never had one like that?"

"No I haven't. Do you have any idea how that situation could be resolved?" He asked.

"Um, maybe I could help you out with that desire of yours." I offered.

I got out of the chair, almost falling over as I was a bit tipsy. I got on my knees in front of him, undid his pants, and pulled them down. His dick wasn't hard yet so I caressed it, kissed it, and ran my tongue along the sensitive underside of it. It was starting to get erect so I put my mouth over it so I could feel it get hard in my mouth. Ever since I did my first blow job as a young teen I have always liked to feel the guy's dick get hard in my mouth.

I started slowly moving my head up and down with his dick in my mouth. He said, "Oh what a great night. The stars, good liquor, and a beautiful woman giving me a blow job by a campfire on the shore of a lake."

I took his dick out of my mouth and said, "I'm happy to be able to provide this experience for you." Then I went back to making love to his dick with my mouth. I would take it slowly in and out of my mouth almost all the way. Then licking the head and sliding my tongue down the underside and back up again. When I did this he would get a clear drop of pre-cum on the tip of his dick. I would lick that off and go back to moving my mouth all the way down then all the way up on this dick.

Jason put his hand on top of my head. Not pushing, but more just laying it on my head as I moved up and down on his dick. He started breathing harder. I knew he was getting close so I quickened my pace moving up and down quicker. His body started to stiffen and he moved his hips up to meet my mouth as it came down on his dick. He started moaning, "Oh yeah, Baby", then I could feel his dick twitch in my mouth and his cum started shooting to the back of my throat in spurts. I took his dick all the way in and swallowed as his cum shot out against my throat.

When he was done, he slumped back in the chair as I let his dick slip out of my mouth. He said, "You are the best cocksucker around."

I replied, "I'm glad you approve. I need another drink." He poured me another one to almost the top of the bourbon glass. I took a sip of the bourbon to get the taste of his cum out of my mouth. I've never minded the way cum tastes, but I just don't like it to linger in my mouth.

We sat there, talked some more, drank some more, and looked at the water and the stars. Then Jason said, "Do you want to move this party into the cabin?"

I replied, "That would be a good idea, I'm getting a little chilly out here now anyway. Maybe you can warm me up some."

Jason said, "I think I can do that, but I find you get warmer when your clothes are off."

I responded smiling, "Let's at least wait until we get inside. I don't think your idea would work out here. I would turn into one big goose bump."

When we got inside, Jason took me into the bedroom, kissed me, and started taking my clothes off. He got me naked and just looked at me. I said, "What now?"

He said, "I'm going to lick me some pussy." He took off his clothes, laid me on the bed with my legs over the side, got on his knees in front of me, spread my legs, and started licking my pussy just like he said. Sparks went through me. I was instantly super horny.

I said, "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside me." He didn't say anything. He just kept licking me until he brought me to orgasm. Then he moved me to the middle of the bed, got over me, put his dick in me, and fucked me hard. I wrapped my legs around him to try to pull him more into me. Jason brought me to a hard moaning orgasm. He always liked when he could do that. He shot his load in me and we both collapsed exhausted.

As I recovered from Jason pounding my pussy, I found I was more drunk than I thought I was. The room was spinning a little. Then I felt Jason's fingers moving inside my pussy. I said, "You want more?"

He said, "You get it up again. I want all of you I can get."

Jason moved up so he was sitting over me and put his dick in my mouth. He fucked my mouth until his dick got hard. Then he moved his dick between my tits. I held my tits together while he moved his dick in and out between my tits. He got off me and turned me over. He said he wanted to fuck me from behind, and for me to stick my ass up. He got behind me, held my hips, put his dick in me and started fucking me. At first he was slow, then faster and harder. He started fucking me so hard my whole body was being thrust forward each time he went inside me. Then he slammed in me hard, and I could feel him cumming in my pussy. When he was done, he pulled out, let me go, and I fell onto the bed exhausted. I must have passed out. I don't remember anything after that.

Jason liked sex a little rough. I have somewhat of a submissive attitude so I didn't mind. I just like to please men. Plus he doesn't hurt me. He was just a little hard and rough. He also liked to fuck me when he got me drunk and I passed out. That's why he tends to give me large drinks of hard liquor. I don't doubt he did it to me that night as well. I just don't know. I fell asleep and didn't clean his cum out of my pussy. I have no idea if he put any more in there while I was passed out asleep.

The next morning I woke and Jason wasn't in the bed. I felt very groggy. That tends to happen to a girl after a night of hard drinking and had sex. I heard his phone ring in the next room. I heard him say he would get there as fast as he could. My heart sank. I knew what that meant.

He came into the bedroom and said there had been a fire at the Plant, and he had to get there as soon as he could. He said he was sorry. I stopped listening. I yelled at him, "NOOOOO!! Why didn't you have your phone off!! You can't do this, you promised. I started crying. He said he would get back as soon as he could, and he would call me as soon as he knew how bad it was and when he could get back. He said I should just stay here, enjoy myself, and he would get back as quickly as he could. I only partially heard him. My heart was pounding, I was angry, and totally pissed off. I said, "Ok, go then. Just go!"

Jason packed some things, kissed me, told me he would make it up to me, and left. My stomach started churning from the stress, and what all I must have drank last night. I felt I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and vomited. Then I cried.

I was able to eat some toast and oatmeal for breakfast. Getting something in my stomach made me feel better. Now my thoughts turned to what was I going to do for the day now? Jason took the car. It is supposed to be a nice warm day. The beach is only about a 5 minute walk. I will get my book and go lay on the beach just doing nothing for most of the day. Maybe the issue at the plant isn't as bad as it was made out to be, and Jason will be able to come back this evening.

I dug my two piece bathing suit, sun hat, beach cover up, beach towel, and sandals out of the suitcase. I don't have a bad body for a 40 year old woman, if I must say so myself. I take good care of myself, and do get quite a few looks from men. I do like attention from men. I can still wear a two piece, so I'm going to take advantage of that as long as I still can.

After changing into my beach attire, I grabbed my book and headed to the beach. It wasn't quite noon yet, but the sky was blue, the sun was getting hot, and people were starting to find their way to the beach. I found a suitable spot and made my space for the day. I checked my bag to be sure my cell phone was there and turned on. I wanted to be sure to be able to get Jason's call when he tried to call me to tell me when he would be back.

It had been about a half hour after I set myself up on the beach when a group of 4 boys came bounding down the beach. They threw their stuff down about 10 yards from me. Two of them stopped and gave me that "look" boys often give a woman when they find her attractive. I liked that, and smiled at them. Then they went off into the water. They looked to be upper teens, or maybe 20 in age. I watched them cavorting for a bit. Two of them had very hard athletic type of bodies. One was somewhat small and wiry and the other was a bit overweight, but not obese. I went back to my book.

They were in the water about a half hour before they got out and came back up to their stuff. They were rather noisy. This was distracting to my reading so I just put my book down and lay back on my towel to catch some sun. I heard one of the boys mention the hot lady on the towel over there, and wondered if they should talk with her. I suspected they were talking about me because I was the only one near them.

I opened my eyes, looked over them, and said "Hello, are you boys from around here? I'm just here from downstate for a few days of R&R".

One of the athletic looking boys said, "Me and him (pointing to the other athletic looking boy) are here for the week staying at my aunt's place. I'm Todd and this is Aaron. We just finished our freshmen year at Purdue. These other two guys, Eric the smaller one, and Jim the big guy there, live here. They just graduated from H.S."

I said, "Hi guys, nice to meet you. I'm Ginny. So you guys are about 18 or 20 then?" I asked.

Todd said, "Me and Aaron are 19, Eric and Jim are 18. Eric's birthday was yesterday so he is a new 18. We are celebrating the end of school for the year, and Eric's birthday. Do you want to celebrate with us?" Todd was smiling at that comment seemingly not really expecting a response, but was proud of himself for bringing up the subject.

I answered, "Sounds like good reasons to celebrate, but my husband may be showing up later today. I don't think he would appreciate me celebrating with a group of teen boys". I had to laugh a little at that. The boys all smiled.

Todd replied, "Ok then. That's too bad for us. Since you are new to the area, if you need anything just let us know. We would be happy to help you."

"Thanks", I returned. "I will keep that I mind." I smiled at them, picked up my book, and went back to my reading. Then my cell phone rang. It was Jason.

He said, "Honey, it is pretty bad here. The fire caused more damage than I had anticipated. I'm going to have to stay all day and part of the night. I truly believe I will be able to turn this over to someone and come back to you tomorrow."

My anger started to rise. "Turn it over to someone now, and come back here!" I said in a bit of anger.

"Honey, I can't do that. The damage is to much. I need to get everything under control and a repair plan together. I promise I will be there tomorrow. I have to run now. I love you", He said, and hung up.

Anger, hurt, and disappointment overwhelmed me. I had to go for a walk. I walked past where the boys I had just met were throwing a frisbee. They were watching me. I was crying so they knew something was wrong. Todd asked, "Ginny, is everything ok, do you need anything?"

"I'm ok; I just need to take a walk for a little bit. Thank you." I replied.

I walked past the beach, and to our cabin that it appeared as if I would be spending the night in alone now. I was hungry so I went in to fix a sandwich. While I was eating the sandwich, I saw the case of beer Jason had bought yesterday. That gave me an idea. I was angry, didn't want to spend the night alone, and a party was just what I needed. I would have a party here, a celebration. I knew of some boys who were celebrating this weekend. I had a plan to make this happen. A smile crept across my face.

Sometimes I get into one of my escape from the real world moods. I like to be someone else but the dutiful wife and mother for a little while. I like to be another person other than who everyone thinks I am. This mood is starting to come over me.

momsecrets
momsecrets
147 Followers