All Comments on 'Wife Shared by College Boys Pt. 01'

by momsecrets

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

He deserves for his wife to cheat on him repeatedly, By the whole town. Since she's going to be a slut, she may as well go all in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No love

No marriage, no story. Her comment, "I wasn't ready for a divorce yet." Really says she was. So let her be stupid enough in the next chapter to give Jason all tbe evidence to give her nothing. That is one "smart" dumb broad. Oh yeah I forgot, it is all his fault. Never sit down and discuss it, always fuck and suck your way to disaster, its better for the family that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JUST FINE FOR A SEX ROMP

There is just enough emotional attachment between your characters to build from. I do not require the full history of a relationship to plug in how they have achieved their current state of disrepair. Shit happens in life.

I am enjoying your fictional account of a vacation that went sideways. When you had one of the boys say he and his friend were going to school at Purdue I thought of it as a patterned lie. I can see later in the story this wife finding out he was attending a Junior College and just had a knack of using whatever quick line was required to seduce a woman. Maybe have her catch him as he works his magic on another woman while this wife is present and barely dressed with one of his friends.

Put a bush on one of these babes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The label for this category describes it as: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" so what the hell is everyone's problem here anyway? Don't like it? Maybe you shouldn't spend half your day here. Because it's starting to look like you have a slightly different agenda...

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

A few observations:

-- This couple has a lot of sex for a couple of 40-year-olds! So far, it appears that sex is all that is holding their marriage together. A little more nonsexual dialog between the two of them would help establish more of a bond.

-- Hanging out with a bunch of 18-year-olds is not my idea of a good time, but it seems that is where this story is heading. Unless you're setting us up for a curveball, she will be the centerpiece in a massive teenaged gangbang. The problem with that is a lack of motive. She claims to have a good life, and that her husband is a good man. Clearly, they have a healthy sex life. So why would she cheat with a group of teenagers? I don't see it.

-- As far as the writing goes, this is good for a debut, but try to eliminate all of the shortcuts. Instead of writing "2", write "two." Instead of "HS", write "high school." It's lazy writing, and it's distracting as a reader.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

Good start. Leave your wife alone and she may just stray. Hope everything at the plant turns out ok. That will comfort him in his lonely later years, after it is sold to the Chinese and he gets forced retirement at 50.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So because her husband works too hard

She's going to become a cheating slut? This scenario has been done to death. Her excuses don't wash. This is going in an obvious direction and that's not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY your sad old comments have been done to death more.

Great read!! Annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool!

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Pls finish

Like to see just how much of a slut you become. Does hubby know about your escapes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Wow, if that isn't calling the kettle black. Maybe you better go over your past comments. Talk about being overdone. You're always good for a good laugh Bonnie. Keep up the good work. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story

fuck is he ever stupid

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Lots of good material here, I can't wait to see the continuing story. Hot xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She needs to grow up

If he is the plant manager and there was a fire at the plant that caused significant damage, he has to go. Vacation or not. Chances are the plant is offline and the company isn't making anything. Very bad for business. Unless he has a lot of other job options available or they are independently wealthy, two teen boys and college looming sounds like they need that job. Sucks to lose 1 day of vacation, but no reason to ruin a marriage over it. She is coming off as selfish and stupid. Has already shown her husband was making several efforts to reconnect on the first day/night of vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: she needs to grow up

Would be "sluts" live for only thing. A lot of cocks and gallons of cum dumped down their gullet. That's more important than family. Isn't that right cum suckers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shit story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

If he thought about divorce why? Because he works hard for the family? Because she gets not enought attention by her hard working husband? What has she tried to get more time with him? You told us nothing!! But that she is on her way to betray her marriage is visible!! And then she get hopefully her divorce!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story should be judged on how the author tells the story, as opposed to how one feels about the wife. The wife comes across as a self centered type, because that's the way the author made her.

I do appreciate not having to wade through two or three pages, about how they met, and their first few dates. It's not a cuck story unless the husband knows about his wife's cheating, and gets off on it.

johnny1705johnny1705almost 7 years ago
Well?

Read #1 and #2 and only hubby has screwed her? Good build up, but the boys gotta get some of that hot pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think it's hot. It's a fantasy. My husband works really hard and is not home a lot. I get very horny and I'm not very good at getting myself off. Sometimes, I wish I could get some help in that area when he's away...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Busy

Poor husband is busy making a living to support my skank ass, so I'll just be a whore to pay him back. Ain't I special?

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story !!!!!

Loved the story, I was in a similar situation about fifty years ago and my wife finished up fucking my well endowed 14yo nephew.She enjoyed it so much that she told me about it and i suggested we invite him back next weekend which we did and did so for the next three months,every one was more than happy. Gave it 5* We have now been married 59 years and still in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous