Wife Shared by College Boys Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his dick stopped moving, I lay down on top of him with his dick still in me. We were both breathing hard. His dick didn't go soft. It stayed hard. He turned me over keeping his dick inside me. He looked in my eyes, and started screwing me again, with him on top. I wrapped my legs around him to give him as deep of access to my pussy as I could.

"Are you the energizer bunny or something", I gasped at him as he was moving his dick in and out of me.

He said, "This is just a little gift I have. I hope you like it."

"I whispered back at him, "Oh I do, I do like it."

Scott sped up his pace, and started cumming again. I love to feel a guy cum in me. I love to feel his dick in me as he's cumming. When he was done, he fell down on me. Scott said, "Was the best saved for last?"

I replied, "I believe it was, I believe it was". Then, as his dick got soft, I could feel it slide out of me. I could also feel his cum seeping out of my pussy and down to my ass. He rolled off of me, and beside me, holding his arms around me. I felt very safe and cozy with him.

12