All Comments on 'Wife Shows All at Pool Party'

by cknthisout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jerryr6Jerryr6almost 6 years ago
WOW !!

Please continue. Very hot!

cknthisoutcknthisoutalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Jerry for the comments

Thanks for the kind words Jerry. These events did happen although I did take some liberties in writing to make the story a little more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too bad

The phone rang. I’m sure you would enjoy the lifestyle it’s so much fun. Please continue the story.

ErosfanErosfanalmost 6 years ago
Too Cool!

I love your story.

My wife has gotten naked a few times at friends pool parties.

Ah, the good ole days.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Got a little wet?

Thanks for sharing the story. Reminds me of--- oh yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE this story, gave you a

5- [4.65 = 93% (☆☆☆☆☆-)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first husband's best friend-cum-best man at our wedding had his parents' house all for himself in the summer months. My husband and I often hung out with him at that house and enjoyed the nice swimming pool and the hot tub.

After 4 visits or so "the best man" asked for permission to rub the sunscreen lotion onto my back. My husband readily said it was fine with him. Needless to say as his hands lotioned me down and he began rubbing in on my thighs he slid his hands between my legs... like in this story.

Next teme he put my hand on his hard-on, and held it there with my had, while we were in the hot tub. His member was big and as hard as granite. I was in a bypnotic trance of sorts for at least 10 seconds.

Essentially the groomsman was grooming me for his lover (his 'friend with benefits' as he put it.)

In hindsight I wish I did not fuck the 'groomsman' but no body can change the past. My first husband cheated on me too, so we were even-steven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I believe that this story is based on true events that did happen.

The author states that he or she resorted to some degree of artistic freedom when crafting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this story a 4.6 [5- = 92% ☆☆☆☆☆-].

As of May 31/22 it has got 45 favorites (faves) out of 83.2k views, which is 0.54 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish it had gone further. Maybe a part two or three. She wanted Richard so why not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercknthisout@cknthisout
I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to wr...