Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well" Cole directed his attention to Mr. Cook. "Sam, I am going to have my slave place her body across your lap. Her punishment will be 20 swats to her ass cheeks. You may administer those with your hand, or if you prefer, you may use a paddle. Which would you like to use?"

I could not see Mr. Cook's face but I could hear the excitement in his voice as he said, "I probably should use a paddle, but I can't resist getting to feel her bare flesh against my hand."

"Very well then. Erica you will lie face down across the gentleman's legs and present yourself for punishment. I hope this lesson will teach you to pay attention to the rules and maybe the next time you kneel you will remember the proper way to display your body so others may enjoy looking at you."

I tuned and waited for Mr. Cook to get situated in his chair. I then lay across his lap. I immediately felt his hands begin to roam over my body. He pushed and pulled at me to position me as he wanted me across his lap. I assisted him in moving as he wanted me, then awaited the punishment I knew was to follow.

Master said, "Sam, you may begin when you are ready. Remember 20 hard spanks to her beautiful ass. Erica, you will count each swat to help him keep track. After each sway you will thank Mr. Cook for the lesson to help you remember. Please begin and make sure she learns her lesson and will not so easily forget the next time."

I felt a hand on me, and assumed it belonged to Mr. Cook, as it stroked my cheeks. I felt a sudden jerk in his legs and immediately felt a sharp sting to my left cheek. The jerk must have been from him starting the swing of his arm toward my defenseless ass cheeks. If so, he was putting a lot of effort into the spank since it hurt like hell.

"Yeeooooowww"

There was a moment of silence as my mind was focused on the burning in my ass. Then I heard Master say, "Sam, that was perfect. Normally that would have been her first, but since she forgot, or refused to help you keep track of the count and forgot her manners by not thanking you, that one does not count. Please begin again."

Shit! I thought to myself. That was a freebee for him. Now it is 21. That is if I don't screw up again. The hand had been on my ass the entire time after the first swat. I felt it leave and braced myself for what I knew was to follow. Again I felt that jerk in his legs followed immediately by the sting of a hundred bees on my ass cheeks. "Yeeooooowww, ONE, thank you sir for this lesson to help this slave remember."

"Excellent. That was perfect. I am very excited to see this slave's ass as it will turn a beautiful cherry red color."

I continued to lay there as the hand rose and fell 20 more times. Each time I made sure to announce the count and thank Mr. Cook for the lesson. By the time he was finished it felt like my ass was on fire.

I heard Master say, "I have an idea I think you might like. I can't give you a photo showing her face, but I can give you a photo of her draped across your lap showing her pretty little red ass. That is if you would like a photo as a memento and to help you remember this day."

I heard Mr. Cook exclaim, "That would be wonderful. Can I have my wife sit close and get her to lay across both of our laps at the same time?"

"I think that is an excellent idea. You are free to show the photo to your friends, but if it were me, I would cherish, and keep private, this personal moment your wife and you shared with this beautiful submissive lady. I will leave that decision to the two of you."

Master left the room as the couple positioned themselves and then had me drape myself over them. My breasts hung between Mrs. Cook's thighs. As Master got ready to take the photo Mrs. Cook slipped her hand into her lap and between her legs then began massaging my breast. It did feel good. It was obvious she was getting into this scene as she did not ask me, or even Mr. Cole if she could touch me like this. I heard the camera shutter and saw the flash of the strobe as Master took three photos. He then asked them for their email address. He promised to send them the images when he was able to get to a computer and download the photos from the camera.

Mrs. Cook asked her husband, "What do you think of all this honey?"

"I think Mr. Cole is one very lucky man. This little lady is lovely, and this fantasy auction sounds like a movie script for a hit porn movie. I wish I could have been there to see it."

Laughing Mr. Cole, said, "If you only knew. It was absolutely the most erotic event I have ever witnessed. I am very fortunate to have been able to afford to buy her, and even being invited to the auction was a stroke of good fortune."

"Sam I want to thank you for spanking her ass. You did a wonderful job and I thought her ass was perfect beforehand, but now that you have put a deep red color on it the visual of her ass is now even better." They were all looking at my ass and I felt their hands lightly stroke me from my waist to the upper part of my thighs. "Sam, what would you think if I could give you a little taste of what it is like to be me?"

"I would love to be you even if only for a few minutes."

"If Gloria does not mind, I would like to offer you the use of my slave for your comfort and to relieve any tension you may be experiencing."

"Do you mean what I think you mean," Sam asked?

"Erica, show Mr. Cook some of your exceptional talents."

I rose to crawl and kneel in front of Sam, remembering to spread my knees, all the while Gloria watched my every move. I looked at Gloria when she spoke directly to me saying, "Honey, you have your work cut out for you. My Sam has not been able to get that cock of his hard for quite some time, but regardless of that I am sure he will enjoy your touch."

I thought to myself that I was up for the challenge to see if I could light the fire in this old guy by getting his cock hard and showing his wife he still does have it.

I looked into Sam's eyes and asked, "Mr. Cook, do you think I am pretty?"

"Darling, you are the prettiest creature I have ever laid these old eyes on." I smiled and began unbuckling his belt and opening his pants all the while continuing to talk to him.

"Mr. Cook my Master has given me to you for you to use for your own pleasure. Did you enjoy spanking my poor defenseless ass."

"Yes honey. You have such a soft and sweet ass. Touching the skin on your ass is like touching a satin pillow, it is flawless."

"Mr. Cook you do know you are free to ask me anything, don't you? My Master has given you permission to touch me anywhere and anyway you want. My only purpose and desire in life at this moment it to make your every fantasy come true. Mr. Cook, please will you let me be your fantasy girl. My master wants nothing more than for you to enjoy the use of his property."

Sam looked at Gloria, and said, "Can you believe this. She is every man's wet dream." He turned back to look at me saying, "Honey, you have already made me a very happy man. I will never forget you for as long as I live."

I saw him look back to his wife as she said, "Baby, just sit back and enjoy her. I love watching this sweet young thing make you happy. She is really a sex fantasy come true."

I turned my full attention to Sam. With his pants loose, I began pulling them down. After getting his pants off, I reached up the leg of his boxers and felt his very limp small cock and his balls. At his age, he was still in pretty good shape. I started to work his cock with my hand as I looked into his eyes. I smiled my sexiest smile at him and saw his face light up.

"Mr. Cook, You don't have to ask permission to touch me. I like the feel of a strong man's hands on me. I promise my Master does not mind if you play with me and I will not break. I know you like touching my skin. You can pinch my nipples or squeeze my tits as hard as you want if it makes you feel good. I enjoy being at the feet of a strong man and like to feel pain from his hands. The pain from a strong manly touch makes me wet. That is why the spanking you gave me was so arousing for me, and I am pretty sure you liked hurting my bottom."

I thought I felt a twitch in his cock when I said that last bit. "Mr. Cook, are you enjoying using and looking at and using my Master's property?"

"Oh darling, you have no idea how much I am enjoying using his property."

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pulled them lower. "Mr. Cook, I am impressed, your cock is very handsome. Mrs. Cook is a lucky woman."

He had not touched me since the spanking to my ass. "Can you tell me something," I asked him?

"Sure, what would you like to know?"

"Well, if you like looking at my naked body, and you think I am pretty, why don't you want to touch me? You spanked my ass pretty hard, but now you don't seem to want to touch me. Is there something wrong with me?"

"Honey, it is nothing like that. I do want to touch you, but you are too pretty to touch. There is nothing wrong with you, it is just that you are too perfect for an old man to touch."

"Mr. Cook, I am here for you and only you. Please feel me I need to feel your touch. A dominate man's touch makes me feel so vulnerable and so much more feminine and desirable."

I had been fondling his cock and rolling his balls in my hand. I now leaned forward taking his limp cock into my mouth. Normally at this point the cocks I have had in the past are hard and ready for action. I knew Sam was going to take some work, but that was okay with me, I wanted to make sure he enjoyed this and that Mrs. Cook saw me pleasure her husband.

As I was working on him I felt his hand touch my hair. He stroked my hair and then his hand slipped down to my breasts. He began to tease my left nipple with his fingers. He lightly pinched it and I heard him say, "Gloria, she is amazing. Her nipple is as hard as a small pebble. My cock feels so good in her mouth. Here, feel her skin, it is so wonderfully soft."

Gloria and I knew she had already felt my nipple while I was over her lap, but I was almost certain she was not going to pass up another opportunity to touch me. I saw her reach toward me and then felt her hand cup my breast. She wrapped her hand around it and gave my tit flesh a gentle squeeze. It honestly did feel good. I still had Sam's balls in my hand, rolling them around as I put all my talent into getting his cock hard.

"She really is soft," I heard Gloria say in a breathy voice. It was apparent she was getting worked up as she enjoyed the feel of my flesh.

I heard her talking to Sam. "Honey, I heard her tell you she likes feeling a man's touch. If that is what she likes, let her feel the touch of a strong man."

Without them saying any more I felt a hard pinch to my right nipple and at the same time felt some firmness begin to build. I moaned when Sam pinched me. The pain in my tit gave me even more motivation to increase my efforts to get him fully hard.

"Did you see that baby? She liked it when you pinched her. Use both of your hands and squeeze both of her tits as hard as you can."

I felt his hands as they circled my tits and then felt them being crushed! For an old guy, he had a hell of a grip. My tits were aching from the pressure of this grip. I could tell he was like some other men I had been with in our swinger group, those men enjoy inflicting pain on a woman. It was obvious Sam was really getting turned on with the knowledge his grip was hurting me from the simple fact his cock was getting hard much faster. Causing me pain by squeezing my tits was the trick to getting him hard. I wondered if Mrs. Cook was willing to take the pain in order to make her man happy. I like being handled rough, but many women do not.

"This little girl is amazing. Can you believe it, she has me so hard. It feels so good to have a hard cock after all these years. I am going to fill her mouth with my cum. Watch me baby as I feed Mr. Cole's slave a nice load of man milk. I can't believe it, I am going to cum!"

I felt that familiar swelling of a cock just before the pulsations that filled my mouth with his essence. I kept sucking and playing with Sam's balls as he emptied himself into my mouth. I made sure to now swallow his cum. Normally I swallow a man's cum as I receive it, but this time I decided to keep it in my mouth to show Sam and Gloria the results of my efforts.

When his cock pulsations finally stopped, and I had collected all the cum his cock could feed me, I pulled back letting him slip from between my lips. I looked at them both and opened my mouth showing them the pool of cum in my mouth. They smiled at me then looked at each other. When their gaze returned to me, I closed my mouth and swallowed Sam's cum. I then took him back into my mouth and cleaned every last drop of cum from his cock. Sitting back up, I gave them my sweetest smile. I turned and crawled back to my previous spot on the floor at Mr. Cole's feet. I felt his hand stroke my hair as I sat there. He pulled my head onto his leg, placing my cheek on his thigh, while looking at the couple. As I lay there I felt his right hand begin stroking my hair again as one would stroke a small lap dog. I was very content and happy I had given Mr. Cook a nice orgasm.

Mr. Cook spoke first, "Amazing is all I can say. That little lady has it all. She is not only beautiful, she is the best cock sucker I have ever experienced, not that I have experienced that many," he said as he sheepishly looked at his wife. "Baby, you know what I mean," he said as he looked at her.

She smiled and said, "I know. I can't come close to the talents of this pretty little lady. Mr. Cole I know you are going to enjoy your time with her, and to you little lady, I owe you my heartfelt thanks for giving my Sam the experience of being able to enjoy your lovely body. You do have the most amazing skin. Mr. Cole, can I ask one last favor?"

"Sure Gloria, what is it."

"It is a little embarrassing, but I figure what the hell after what we have been discussing tonight. Would you mind letting me taste her cunt?"

"Not at all Gloria. I can have her take care of you also, if you would like."

"No, I would just like to taste the cunt juice of a woman as pretty as her. That is all I ask."

I felt Mr. Cole lift my head and motion me to Gloria saying, "Go on pet, let the lady taste you."

I crawled over to her feet. She said, "Honey, just turn around with that sweet little cunt up here so I can reach it."

Remaining on all fours, I turned my bottom to Gloria. I heard and felt her lower herself, onto the floor behind me, from the couch she was sitting on. Next I felt her hands on my sore abused ass and could feel her breath on my pussy. It was strange feeling another woman's fingers separating my lips and then feeling her tongue enter me. The feeling of her tongue on my clit caused me to moan. Hearing me she laughed, "Mr. Cole I think your slave likes a woman eating her." As quick as it came, the touch was gone. I remained in place and heard her say, "Just as I thought, her pussy juice is a sweet as she is pretty. There is one more thing I would like if you don't mind."

"Not at all, what else can I do for you?"

"It is nothing to do with using your slave, but if I could have a private conversation with her, I would like to ask her a couple questions. Do you mind?"

"I don't mind. Pet, go with Mrs. Cole and answer her questions."

I stood and Mrs. Cole took hold of my hand. She led me to the opposite side of the large room. In a low voice so nobody could hear she asked, "What was the trick to making Sam hard? I hope it is something I can do for him."

Thinking how to answer her I leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "Mrs. Cole he likes hurting his partner. When he pinched my nipple I felt his cock get a surge of hardness and then when he squeezed both of my tits with his hands, he squeezed very hard and that was when he really got hard. Many men like hurting a female. Your Sam is one of those. It excites him and that is how you can get him hard, if you are able to take the pain."

She backed off and looked me in the eye. Then she asked, "How do you take the pain? Do you like it or just endure it to please your partner?"

This was easy to answer. "Ma'am I enjoy the feel of a very dominate man. I enjoy a certain amount of pain. Any pain above the level of the pain level that arouses me I enjoy because I know it excites my man to hurt me. This is not pain that caused serious injury. I will frequently get bruises, sore nipples, whip or cane marks, but that is about it. It does hurt, but does no serious injury results. It depends on whether he will do that to you. I am a stranger and this role as a sex slave is much different than you as his wife. You asked and that is what made his cock hard, but can you do it and better yet, will he do it to you? Just work with him and see how it goes. Be his submissive woman and that may help."

She kept looking at me as if she was trying to see into my brain. Then she seemed to come to an understanding and said, "Honey, you have been so good to my Sam and for that I am so appreciative. Thank you for sharing this information with me and maybe I will be able to be a better lover to my man as a result. I hope you weekend is full of fun and all kinds of sexy perversion." Wrapping her arms around me she pulled me tightly into her breasts. She kissed me assertively like a man kisses a woman. After a lengthy passionate kiss she released me turning and looking back at the two men watching us.

"Thank you Mr. Cole for your hospitality, and for sharing your lovely slave with us. I could spend many hours with her, but we really must be going. I know you are going to get very little sleep as you use this beautiful creature this weekend. Sam and I are deeply in your debt for such a memorable and erotic evening. Who would have known when we met you on the elevator that we were looking at a newly acquired sex slave."

They all shook hands. Mr. Cole told me to show them to the door. At the door, both of them gave me a passionate kiss and pinched a nipple. They left and I closed the door with a sad feeling in my heart as I hated seeing them leave, they were such a nice couple. I hope Mrs. Cook is able to renew their sex life and make her man feel like a man again.

I turned and walked back to stand before Mr. Cole. "You did very well this evening. I am proud of you for making that old man cum. Your ability to raise the dead has been demonstrated very well." I had to smile at that, as did he.

"Tell me, what did you two talk about for so long."

"Master, it was nothing. She simply wanted to know how I got her husband hard." He looked at me as if waiting for me to tell him the secret. I realized that was exactly what he wanted and proceeded to give him an account of what I had said as close to word for word as I could remember. He was nodding his head as he listened. When I finished he just stood looking at me.

Finally he got a serious look on his face and asked, "So, you are saying you really do enjoy pain, or is it you enjoy knowing the man you are with is getting aroused by inflicting pain?"

"That is a difficult question to answer simply because it is a little of both. I do like pain to a point and after that I like being able to endure the pain because I know it is arousing to the man I am with for him to know he is causing me pain."

He just looked at me for a while longer then took my hand and led me back to the couch and chairs. He looked in my eyes and said, "Slave, I would now like to enjoy my new acquisition. Please prepare your Master for that purpose."

What was I expected to do now? He did not really give me any specific directions. I decided I would start by undressing him. I knelt at his feet unbuckling his belt. I then unbuttoned and removed his shirt. His chest was very sexy. I took a chance and kissed his chest between his nipples. His shoes and socks were next to come off. Even his feet were handsome. I reached up and unbuttoned his slacks. Lowering his zipper and then his slacks I could see he was wearing boxers. My mind was spinning wondering what his cock would look like. As I removed his slacks I looked up at his face. He did not give me any direction, so I took the waist band of his boxers into my fingers and slowly pulled them to the floor. Before me was a semi-hard cock of impressive proportions. This was my first glimpse of my owner's cock. I remained in place awaiting further instructions.