Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master."

"Explain"

"A slave's cunt must be cleaned of any fluids from previous use and slave's colon must be cleaned in the event Master desires for slaves ass to be the recipient of cock. Slave should also prepare her colon with lubricant to aid in the use of her ass if there is a desire to use it."

"Has my slave prepared herself in such a way?"

"Yes Master. Slave is prepared to be used in any hole or manner Master desires."

"Very good slave. For that attention to detail Slave's punishment will be reduced."

"Thank you Master."

"I hope slave knows she is to count each swat and to thank her Master for teaching her to be a better slave, after each swat. We will now begin."

Looking at his handsome feet I waited for my punishment to begin. I felt movement in his body and then it felt like a nest of hornets had landed on my ass. Mike had never spanked me. This was my second spanking and I was shocked how much a hand slapping stung my ass. I recovered and waited for the next blow, but it did not come.

"Okay, my little pet, you forgot your instructions again, so we will act as if that one did not happen. That was number one, but since you did not announce that and thank me, this will be number one."

Immediately when he said "one" an even larger nest of hornets was on my ass. I immediately said, "One Sir. Thank you sir for teaching your slave to be a better slave."

I was not sure I got it right, but in the moment that is all I could remember. After the swat I felt his hand cup my pussy. His hand felt good stroking and squeezing me between my thighs. Also as long as it was on my pussy, it was not inflicting pain on my ass.

"Very good my pet. A good pet owner must be diligent in giving corrective action, even when it hurts her Master to do so."

I thought, yea right, this is really hurting you, and then I felt the sting in my ass. "Two Sir. Thank you sir for teaching your slave to be a better slave."

"Very good."

Again I felt his hand between my legs squeezing and his fingers probing me. It really felt good. Then it occurred to me he was trying to teach me to associate the pain of the spanking with pleasure. After each spank he would touch and probe me like this.

When he pulled his fingers from my pussy, he said, "My pretty little slave is enjoying her punishment. Her cunt has betrayed her and is very wet."

It was humiliating for him to know this. I knew his fingers were coated with my lubrication, but I was shocked and gasped out loud as he shoved the lubricated digit into my ass with no warning. Pulling it out he said, "I am glad to see my slave was telling me the truth and her back passage is clean and ready for my use. Very good my little pet."

Another stinging swat to my small ass. "Three Sir. Thank you sir for teaching your slave to be a better slave."

"Four Sir. Thank you sir for teaching your slave to be a better slave."

This continued to the count of ten. He took a tube a cream and worked it into my ass cheeks making the burning from the spanking less intense.

"You may get up. Go to the bedroom, get dressed and prepare yourself to leave. We will be checking out and begin our adventure."

I went in the bedroom prepared to put on the dress I wore to the hotel, but instead I saw clothing I had not brought with me. There on the bed lay a bright yellow C-String and matching bikini top with nipple patches so small I did not know if they would even fully cover my nipples. I had never worn a C-String, but had seen photos of them and knew what they were, but talk about bare! It was daytime and I would have to walk through what was likely a full lobby wearing nothing but this. How could I do that? I wanted to be pushed beyond my limits and this certainly qualified in that respect.

I did not question my Master as I knew it would only earn me another punishment. I simply put on what was provided and slipped on my heels I had worn to the hotel. I asked Master about the collar and he said he liked it, so I would wear it. "I am taking your feelings into consideration and will allow you to make a decision. Do you prefer to leave the hotel with or without your leash attached to your collar?"

I was just getting into him making all my decisions and here he was giving me one to make for myself. I thought about it and said, "Master the owner of a pet would not ask the pet if it wanted to wear a leash or not. The owner would simply decide if he or she wanted a leash on the pet. My owner should decide if his property should be leashed to show his ownership, or if his property should be unleashed and free to walk on her own. Slave wants whatever makes her owner happy."

I watched as he just stood there looking at me and thinking. "Slave, I like the way you answered that question. I see you wish to have the decisions made for you. I assume that is your submissive nature in giving your owner all the control. I am proud to have you as my slave and wish for the world to know you belong to me. I want them to know you are submitting yourself to me. It pleases me to display you as my property. Since you want me to make the decision, you will be led out of the hotel by your leash. I accept your total submission and am anxious for others to know you belong to me."

He clipped the leash to my collar and I was ready to follow this masculine man anywhere he decided to lead me.

One good thing about my current wardrobe, it did not take long for me to get dressed. My only hope was that the C-String would not slip and fall off in the middle of the lobby. While I was technically covered, my modesty was not even remotely protected by any stretch of the imagination. A deep breath would likely expose a portion of one or both of my nipples.

I went to the door and waited for my Master to escort me out of the hotel to continue this wild and exciting adventure, but before he opened the door he said, "Slave I have one last item for you to wear. Remove your C-String and bend over." I did as he instructed not knowing for sure what he had in mind, but I had an idea, which was confirmed when I felt a hard and cold object pressed against my anus. I felt the pressure as he pushed a butt plug into me and a moment of intense pain as the widest part slipped past my anal muscles. The plug was firmly lodged in me as he slipped the C-String back in place. I realized this plug did not have a handle sticking out, so it would not be as obvious to the people we would pass by that my ass was stuffed full. There was an elongated oval base to the plug that rested between my cheeks providing a means to pull the plug from my colon as well as keeping it from entering me further. It could be seen if they looked, but would not be sticking out of me making it obvious. I thought to myself, just one more thing to be embarrassed about.

Chapter 23

My anxiety level increased as my Master opened the door and I stepped into the hall. Master held my leash and led the way carrying both my overnight bag as well as the duffel bag of toys, minus one that was now installed in my body and which I could feel with each step I took.

"My little pet, this is going to be fun. We will descend in the elevator and at the front desk as I check us out, you will stand by my side one step behind me and to my left, as any submissive should do to show her understanding of her status and her devotion to her Master. We really don't have to check out, but I do want us to thank the staff. I also want everyone in the lobby to see and envy me for my ownership of my adorable little slave."

What else could I say other than, "Yes Master?"

Thankfully, nobody else got on the elevator with us and we went directly to the lobby. As we exited the elevator, there was absolutely no doubt that I was the center of attention. Master led the way as I followed like a puppy on his leash. I could see the looks of lust in all the men I saw and the looks of disgust and contempt in the eyes of many of the women. A feeling of euphoria overcame me in this moment of maximum humiliation as I it struck me as a slave I was only doing what my Master/Owner was making me do. I had not chosen to dress in this manner, but since I was dressed like this, and I appeared to be desired by every man I saw, I might as well enjoy the attention and make my new Master proud of me. I lifted my head, pushed out my chest and walked proudly like some beautiful Arabian horse being led by its reins.

At the counter, all eyes were on me as Master thanked everyone for a pleasant night and told them he will recommend their facility to his friends. I am not sure anyone heard him as they were all looking as if they were trying to memorize my body for future fantasies. Although I did not see any, I was confident there were cell phone video cameras capturing the moment.

I was proud I was being admired in such a manner. I was happy that my Master was proud to show me as one of his possessions. As he concluded his business he tugged on my leash and I followed him out the doors and felt the rays of the sun caress and warm my body.

Continued in Part 5...

PLEASE REMEMBER: Depictions in this fictional story involving rape, violence and unprotected sex are okay only in fantasy, but NEVER in real life. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS play safe and have respect for others.