Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew to tell him I WAS eating her would be a mistake, so I just kept trying to do better. Again another stinging slap of the flogger fell against the already punished flesh of my ass. He did not even say anything as I presented him with the perfect target of my ass in the air, I felt the flogger across both of my thighs. About every five to ten seconds the flogger confirmed my Master was still watching.

My ass was on fire when I felt Mistress Mary moan and tasted her juices. She said, "She did great. Thank you for allowing me the use of her. I am so tired after all the events of the day. I think I will leave so you can use your slave properly. We can talk in the morning."

"Okay if that is what you want. I was looking forward to sleeping with you and my slave in the same bed, but I do understand. Do you mind helping me get her ready for bed before you go?"

"Not at all. How would you like her body prepared?"

"I have been thinking about that and think I would like to have the ability to use her from the front or back without a lot of hassle. Please tie her hands together to the headboard. That will keep her hands out of the way and that way all of her holes will be available for my use, depending on my mood."

"Sir, that sounds perfect. I will have her ready in a flash."

My hands were bound tightly and pulled over my head. The other end of the rope was tied to the headboard. Tied like this with my feet free, he could roll me onto my tummy or my back and use me while my arms remained secured over my head. I knew my arms would probably be very stiff and cramping before morning came. I laid there waiting to see how Master was going to use me first.

"Erica, you made me proud this evening. I do hope I was not too rough on you, but your submission was very arousing. Watching the others spank you made my cock hard, but then my cock has been hard almost constantly since I first saw you on display immediately prior to the auction. You have permission to speak if you like."

"Thank you Master. Master there has not been anything you have done to me that if I had it all to do over would ask you to not do. I am sad we have less than 24 hours left before my birthday fantasy ends. I will surely miss you when it is over. You have made me feel like your real sex slave and that is exactly as I wanted it. Taking me as your slave and treating me as such has kept me constantly wet. I love the embarrassment and humiliation you, your family and your friends the Smells have helped me experience. While I am enjoying this experience and I am looking forward to our conversation when it is over, I do have some questions for which you may or may not want to share the answers with me, and I will understand if you don't. But those will wait until later."

"I am curious as to what your questions are."

"I know, but I do not want to spoil the fantasy with them now. They can wait."

"If you had the opportunity to do something we have not done, what would it be?"

"That is easy to answer. I would like to be loaned to Elizabeth for a set amount of time for use by her in any way she would like to use me as her slave."

"Okay, let me think about that and I will talk to her in the morning." Smiling and looking into my eyes he said, "I really am selfish and hate to give you up for any amount of time." He kissed me but my ability to use my arms made the illusion of being his slave and being bound for his use all the more real."

"I have a question that has been bothering me. Tonight I feel as though something happened that I missed. Maybe between you and Elizabeth, or you and Eric. Am I mistaken?"

"No Master, you are not."

"Do you want to explain to me what happened?"

"Master, it you instruct me to tell you, I will; however it was really nothing and not something I would like to talk about."

He said nothing for quite a long while, then he said, "Okay, if that is how you want to handle it. Understand I want to know if there is something wrong. I will handle any situation there may be with my siblings."

"I appreciate that Master. I really do. If I might be so bold as to suggest something, right now I would really like for Master to enjoy the use of his slave."

Chapter 33 -- Fantasy Sex with Niece

"I am not going to fuck my slave, but I do intend to fuck my sexy niece. Before I do this, I want you to know I love my niece very much, but I have a fight with myself each time I am around her and see that sexy body of hers. I wish you knew her and could understand the hunger I have for her."

"Master, I believe I do understand more than you may realize. For the next few minutes I am proud to be your niece. I would like for you to close your eyes and believe it is me, your niece Erica, you are fucking with your masculine cock. If you didn't already know it, I believe Elizabeth suspects something based on her comment earlier when she learned you had the right to name me and you gave me the name of her daughter."

"Since this is our last night together, I will warn you I plan to let it all out with respect to the sexual energy I have for her. Hopefully I do not scream her name loud enough for Elizabeth to hear me." He smiled. "Maybe I should talk to her. After all you may already have put it together that Erica is named after her father, my brother. Yes, I figured you had most likely figured that out when you heard his name. Our family is a little screwed up. After our parents were killed, we only had each other. How can I put it other than to say the relationship between us became much more intimate than society approves of for siblings. Elizabeth was a busy girl trying to keep two horny brothers sexually satisfied. A paternity test was needed to determine which of us fathered Erica."

"Does Erica know her uncle is also her father?"

"Yes, Erica is a very enlightened beautiful young lady. She is not only smart, she is very active, sexually. I understand she is even keeping her boss happy at her job. She is a personal secretary and evidently has a boss who appreciates all of her talents."

"Uncle Simon, I know you have wanted to fuck my pussy. You have tied me to this bed and I can't stop you from taking me the way I know you have wanted to do for so long. I would not let you have my body, but as you can see, I can't stop you from doing whatever it is you would like to do to me. I hope after you have your way with me, I can come to love you even more and maybe if mom does not care, you can fuck me whenever you like."

"My boss at work tells me I am a very good fuck and he loves shoving his cock in my asshole. Please don't worry about me. I know you have wanted me for so long and now that I have no say in the matter, I hope you will take this opportunity to do with me what you have dreamt of doing for so long. I know your cock will hurt, but I need you to just fuck me and not worry about me. I want your seed in my body Uncle Simon. I want this need of yours to make me yours, fulfilled."

"Erica, your Uncle Simon is a man and has needs only a mature and sexy woman can fill. I have been waiting so long to make you mine. Please forgive me, but I have so much lust built up for your body this may hurt a little and that is why I had to tie your arms. I have to make sure you don't get away from me."

"Uncle Simon, please be gentle with me, but use me for your pleasure. My pussy is very tight and I have never had a man's cock in my asshole. I don't know if I can take one as big as yours."

Looking into his eyes I knew I had lit a fire in him. I was trying to play the part as his niece but hoped I had not gone too far.

Grabbing my shoulder he rolled my naked body onto my back. He spread my legs as he lowered himself between them. "Erica honey, you have been a bad girl. You know your sexy ass turns on your Uncle Simon, but that does not stop you from teasing me with it. You tease me by constantly wearing those short skirts and I know most of the time when you are around me you don't even wear panties. Tonight I am going to teach you a lesson and show you what the years of teasing me has done. Whether you like it or not you are going to take my cock in that bald little cunt of yours and up your virgin asshole. You will not tease and deny me any longer!"

"Uncle Simon, please I know I have been a bad girl and deserve to be punished with your cock, but please be gentle. I promise I will not do it again."

"I don't care if you do it, because from now on you will get the same as you are going to get right now!"

I felt him lean forward and position himself at the entrance into my body. I then felt his thrust, but I was wet and ready for his penetration. Regardless of the fantasy, I knew I had to lay there and take whatever he gave me with my arms tied to the headboard. I was pretty sure in his mind he was fucking his niece. This had every indication of being a very aggressive fucking of which I was about to be the recipient. He began thrusting violently into me.

It occurred to me that he was thrusting into me so violently I thought maybe he wanted to rape his niece rather than simply fuck her. He was using his cock to batter my cunt and I was enjoying the rape scene of being tied to the bed and fucked, but how would his niece take this? I knew I needed to talk to Elizabeth about this and make sure if he ever did take the next step that both she and Erica should know there may be issues. Until then my only course was to help him act out his fantasy pretending I was his niece and hopefully release some of his sexual aggression built up over time for his need to possess his niece.

"Uncle Simon, your cock is so big and you don't have a condom on your cock. You might get me pregnant."

"That is right, Erica. I tried to get your mother pregnant but your Uncle Eric's sperm beat me to her. I am going to breed you and plant my seed in your cute little cunt."

"Yes Uncle Simon, fill me with your cum. Use my pussy to dump your cum in. I am yours Uncle Simon, but please don't hurt me."

That seemed to break him out of his rape frenzy. I wondered what was going on and if there was some sort of brotherly rivalry at play here. Whatever it was I did not want Erica to be hurt, or for Simon to lose control, harming himself, Erica or Elizabeth, or maybe even Eric. Eric was far from my favorite of the three siblings, but I certainly didn't want him hurt.

He looked at me with concern and eased his thrusting into me. "Baby, you know Uncle Simon would not hurt you. I love you so much. It would make your Uncle so happy to put his baby in you."

I had to play my part, if I had any hope of relieving his stress, or whatever this was. "Uncle Simon, I want to feel your baby grow in my tummy, but if you hurt me, I will not be able to give you a baby. Please Uncle Simon, fill me with your seed and put your baby in me."

His thrusting continued as he started kissing me and driving into me at the same time. I thought to myself, 'Kristie, if it was your fantasy to be used for a man's pleasure, with no regard for your own, this is truly a fulfillment of that fantasy.'

This feeling deep in me fed my arousal bringing it to a much more intense level. That feeling of being used by a man for his own enjoyment went back to the beginning of time, when women were used by men for their own primitive needs. The males really did not care anything about the female, other than she had a hole in her body that he could use when he wanted to satisfy his own needs.

I do not find it hard to imagine it being common practice for women to be tied up, similarly to how I was now bound to this bed. Secured in such a manner the female would be available for the use of the men when they decided their cock needed relief. Modern day women would probably think I am sick for my desire to be used by men, but it is just a fantasy. I love being submissive to and used by masculine men. Being used in reality like ancient women were used would have been reality and not fantasy. A much different scenario, that would have been, but I am a modern day woman with at least one man with whom I share a deep and lasting love. The use of my body by Mike as his personal fuck toy does bring me great physical and emotional satisfaction.

As the man was thrusting his cock into me now, I could picture in my mind this is what man had done since the beginning of time in an effort to use his female for his enjoyment or to plant his seed in her. The female body was designed to produce children and nurture them. Her body was designed to be desirable to the male and to entice him to put his seed in her allowing her to fulfill her role in populating the earth. I believe being used by a man for his needs is a big part of what being a woman is all about.

Making the man happy who was now thrusting his cock into my body gave me a special sense of pride. I got a special fulfillment making him happy. The fact this particular man had paid a large sum of money so he could own me and have rights to my body to do what he was now doing only solidified my pride that I was a female men had a strong desire to possess.

I savored the strong thrusts of his manhood into me as I looked into his eyes. He may have his own issues, but I was becoming attached to him and liked the fantasy of being his property and being owned by him. He gripped my left breast with his right hand and squeezed as hard as he could. It hurt, and I could see him looking into my eyes trying to gauge the pain he was inflicting. He was not being mean, this was part of the fantasy, and it was not much different from a small boy playing with a truck his parents had bought him at the toy store. The primary differences were he was not a small boy, but rather a man, and this toy he was playing with was one he had personally selected and purchased for himself at an auction.

Through the grimace of pain as I continued to play the role of his niece, I said, "Uncle Simon, please use my body for your pleasure. Uncle, make me your pleasure toy. You are so hard and big Uncle Simon. Please fill me with cum."

That put him over the top as he thrust as deep into me as was possible and his orgasm finally overcame him. It really would not have surprised me if his cock had not penetrated and injected his cum directly into my womb. Once his orgasm was began to fade, his grip on my breast relaxed. I was thankful for the relief, but knew he had a very intense orgasm and maybe I had been responsible for him being able to take one step closer to either fulfilling his desire to have his niece, or being able to put the desire out of his mind.

Kissing my breast he said, "My little pet. I am sorry if I hurt you. That got a little intense and I think I lost control for a moment. I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"Master, a slave's lot in life is to be used for her Master's pleasure. Being used to bring my Master pleasure overshadows any pain I may experience. I am proud being used by you."

Stroking the side of my face, "You truly are one very remarkable woman. These past hours with you have been nothing short of amazing. Being your master has been an unbelievable experience. How was I so fortunate to have been there when the opportunity presented itself for our paths to cross?"

"Master, the pleasure has been all mine. Bringing you happiness in the many ways you have seen fit to use my body has been more than I could have dreamed possible."

"I have been intending on asking you a question. I am not sure what happened, but I have heard a couple accounts that there may have been a problem between you and Eric earlier today when you were exploring the house. Does this have anything to do with the issue I asked about earlier with Eric and Elizabeth?"

"Master, it was nothing. It was simply a misunderstanding that Eric and I were able to easily resolve."

"Are you sure? I heard it was a lot more involved than that. If he got out of line, I need to know."

"Master, it is okay. That is behind us now. Things between Eric and I are okay."

"If you are sure, but I do want to know if there are problems. Now, let's get some sleep. I believe you are likely not going to get a lot of rest tonight." I smiled at this comment, knowing exactly what he meant. He kissed me and rolled me onto my left side as he moved into a spoon position behind me. With my arms still tied above my head, he had full access to my body. I felt his soft cock against my bottom and felt his right arm drape across my body and firmly grip my right breast. His grip was not painful at all, just firm enough to make it clear to me that he was my Master and my body belonged to him. As I laid there waiting for sleep to overcome me, I felt him move to the side of my head, kiss my cheek and whisper into my ear, "My pet you no longer have permission to speak without approval."

I quickly slipped off to sleep with the feeling of being totally safe from any harm as I slept in this man's arms with his hand firmly attached to my breast. I was very contented.

Chapter 34 -- My Last Night as Master's Property

From a sound sleep I was awaken as I became aware of movement and that I was being touched. With my wrists bound together and my arms stretched over my head, I could do nothing but lay there and wait to see what was happening.

Once I was wake and aware, I realized Master was not laying up against me as close as before. I could feel a hand on my ass and pushing between my legs. The hand that had been on my breast when I fell asleep was gone. I had the presence of mind to remember I did not have permission to speak.

I could feel a hand, I presumed it was one belonging to my Master, playing with my cunt and my ass. Then I felt a large cock and hoped it was my Master and not someone else. His was not saying anything so I was not sure. I turned my head to look behind me and herd, "Sorry Pet, but I was just trying to get comfortable and decided it would be enjoyable to play with my toy.

I smiled to myself as I remained silent. I felt his cock and then felt it pushing against my back hole. The painful entry of his cock into my ass is something I don't think I would ever get accustomed to. My only option was to lay there as he forced himself past my sphincter and deep into me. Getting his glans past my sphincter was the painful part of the entry. Once his glans was in the remainder of his cock was easily pushed into me with little additional pain. He pumped in and out of me for several strokes, then he pushed himself deep in my bowels and once again gripped my breast and drifted off to sleep, never saying another word.

I was content. I felt stretched and delightfully full. Drifting back off to sleep with the feeling of being completely possessed by this man brought about such a calming effect over me.

I was awakened at least once every couple hours and sometimes more. Each time was only for a few minutes. Upon awakening Master would release his grip on my breast and grab my right hip. He would hold my hip stationary and would thrust his cock in and out of my ass for a few minutes. He would stop himself just before cumming. During the process his cock would expand to full length and thickness. Once he was finished he would again seat his cock deep in my bowels and firmly grip my breast as we would both drift back off to sleep.

Not knowing the sensation a man feels in his erect cock, I can only imagine the pleasure I provided my Master as he used my ass to hold his cock all night. I was proud I was able to provide him with this gift from my body. When I woke up next I heard noises in the hall. Sometime during the night someone had opened the door to Master's bedroom. It may have been him that first time he woke up. I know he did not get out of bed after that because his cock was in my ass all night.