Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers

Chapter 35 -- Waking Master

I was listening, trying to figure out what was going on and who was awake. I could hear my Master breathing and knew he was still asleep. His cock remained buried deep in my ass and his hand was still on my breast. My arms were aching, but I was not going to wake Mater from his sleep. I was able to see the open doorway. As I laid there I saw movement at the door and was able to make out that it was Elizabeth looking at us. Evidently she had a little voyeur in her. I was fully displayed on the bed, but Master was partially concealed behind me. From her vantage point she would not be able to tell Master's cock was in my ass. In fact unless you moved him away from me, only he and I knew for sure where his cock was, and I was very sure of the precise location of his cock since my sphincter was tightly stretched around it.

I knew Master was asleep but could see a devilish smile on Elizabeth's face as she crept silently into the room. She was wearing a sheer robe like the one I had seen Mary wearing. She had a very attractive body with no telltale stretch marks from childbirth. In fact you would never know she had previously given birth by looking at her body. She looked so cute and looked like she was definitely up to no good. I wondered what it was she was going to do, but hoped it did not involve me. She was holding her index finger to her lips indicating for me to remain silent. I had to smile, she was so cute as she was sneaking up on her brother.

After reaching the bed she whispered in my ear, "Is his cock in your ass?" I nodded my head. Smiling she gave my left nipple a pinch and began untying my arms. Then she untied my wrists. Evidently when she lowered my arms, it caused enough movement in my body to wake Master.

"Good morning sleepy head. It is a beautiful morning and you need to get up and enjoy your last day with your slave." She looked at me with that look of no good and said, "Big brother, I have an idea."

"What are you doing in my bedroom? I opened the door for you so you could watch, not as an invitation to come in."

So, it was him who opened the door. Apparently he knew she enjoys watching others have sex.

"I want to have some fun."

"Oh really, I didn't give you enough fun last night?" He was now wide awake, but his hand was still on my breast. He renewed his grip on my breast and his cock began growing again. It was now large and hard in me even though he had not thrust into me to re-harden his cock. I figured it was a combination of his sister standing right there, his grip of my breast and he must have what Mike calls his "morning wood." If that was the case, I knew he would be getting up to go empty his bladder.

"Okay Sis, what is your idea. I really need to get up and pee."

"Well, that has something to do with my idea."

"Erica is holding your cock in her ass right now, correct?"

"Yes, and it is a delightful ass. What is your point?"

"She has not had an enema this morning, and..."

"I think I see where you are heading with this line of thought."

I saw her smile. "You are so smart. You might as well enjoy draining your bladder without even getting out of bed. After all, it is already inserted and ready to spew forth. What do you think?"

He didn't answer her right away, but I knew his answer as I felt his cock let loose full force filling me with his urine. He moaned and said, "Sis, you were right, I feel much better now. Can you help my slave to the stool and not drip it all over the carpet?"

"No problem, Just pull your cock out of the poor thing's asshole and I will put this plug in her to keep it in her while we walk slowly to the toilet."

I had forgotten the plug Master had in me was on the night stand. Elizabeth had it in her hand ready to shove it in me. "Okay dear, just roll off his cock and onto your tummy. I will quickly plug you so you don't spill any."

Master pulled his cock out of me and I rolled onto my tummy at the same time. I felt the pain as she quickly shoved the plug in me. It would have been worse had I not spent the last few hours with Master's cock stretching me.

"Okay dear, rise up on your knees with your shoulders still on the bed."

I did as she instructed essentially sticking my ass in the air.

"Very good. An enema needs time to do the job. So while we wait, I am going to just sit here with you."

She sat on the side of the bed and I should have known this was not going to be as simple as that. Her hand was on my ass playing with the plug. Then she began stroking my clit with her finger. Being a woman she knew exactly how to do it and make if feel really good. Master was laying on the bed quietly watching.

"Sis, you can play with her all you want, but she is not permitted to cum without permission. She also has not been given permission to speak."

"Oh big brother, your little pet will not cum, she knows you have another root of ginger downstairs. I just want to have some time with her and get to know her better." All this time the pleasure from her finger was getting more intense and the pressure in my tummy was not letting up as Master's pee was washing my intestines.

"This is probably making you uncomfortable, isn't it?"

I nodded my head, not speaking.

"Do you think I am pretty?"

I smiled and nodded my head again letting her know I thought she was very pretty.

"Why don't we give your clit a rest and let you get up out of bed."

I gently raised up and with her help stepped off the bed and onto the floor.

"That is it, just kneel there on the floor. My cunt needs some attention. It really needs a good cleaning. Do you think you could help me out?"

Elizabeth is very pretty and I really wanted to clean her pussy, but my tummy needed to expel Master's urine, although that really did not matter. I knew what I would have to do.

I opened her robe as she spread her knees. I could see that she had been used very well last night and since there were only two men in the house, this cum had to be incestuous cum belonging to her brother Eric. She then confirmed my belief by saying, "As you can see Eric was very horny last night and created quite a mess. Men are all alike and don't care that we have to clean up after their fun. Help me get cleaned up."

I dove in between her thighs trying to ignore the cramping from the fluids in my intestines. Even though her pussy looked a mess, under different circumstances I would have been enjoying this. If I didn't have the plug in my ass holding Master's urine in me, I would really like this. I knew if I hurried I could clean her and she would either pull the plug from my ass or allow me to pull it out. Either way, I really wanted to relieve the cramping.

As I was cleaning the cum from her she said, "I told Eric if he tries any of that shit he did to you yesterday that I would castrate him and make him eat his own cock."

I did not know what to do. I could not speak and heard Master, "What did you just say Sis?"

I looked up at her making contact with her eyes. With pleading eyes I shook my head very slightly. She said nothing, but I knew she got the message. "Nothing Simon, I was just telling Erica that men are assholes."

"Bull Shit. You two are keeping something from me, but I figure you are not going to tell me. Erica would not tell me what that asshole brother of ours did last night and I figure you are not going to tell me either. I trust you have it under control. If not I need to know what the fuck he did."

"Simon, it is fine. If I need help handling Eric, you will be the first to know."

"I had better be the first to know."

He lay on the bed watching as I continued to clean her pussy. Evidently he liked watching as much as his sister enjoyed watching others.

"Oh, yes Erica. Eat mommy's cunt." I was surprised to hear her refer to me as her daughter. I could tell she was getting wetter as her moans increased. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gave it a very tender love bite, sending her over the edge. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight against her cunt as she had her first orgasm.

Behind us I heard applause. Turning I saw Master standing in the doorway watching us. His cock was hard, as usual, and pointing directly at me.

"Liz, do you mind if I use my slave?"

"Not at all big brother, after all she does belong to you."

"Do you mind waiting until I have finished using her before pulling her plug?"

Oh, shit, I realized he was going to make me wait longer enduring his pee enema while he used me. This would cause even more pressure in my stomach.

"Get up on the bed, slave."

I knew there is no way I could hold his urine in my intestines if the plug in my butt did not have it sealed so tightly. Any pressure he put on me would normally be very pleasurable, but right now it would be extremely uncomfortable.

"Liz, stay and watch if you want. It will not take me long and you may enjoy watching. She is desperate to relieve herself of the enema I gave her this morning, so she will likely be a good fuck. She knows the faster she makes me cum, the faster she can get relief."

"On your hands and knees. Do you like me fucking you when you have your ass plugged?"

"Yes Master."

"Slave, you have permission to talk until you get off of this bed. See if you can make me cum using all the tools your body provides you with to excite a man and make him fill your body with his thick milk."

"Thank you Master."

"Liz, this may be a little intense. I am so damn horny and my slave is going to pay the price since it is her fault I am so infatuated with her body."

"Use her big brother. I want to see you make her proud to be a woman. She should be proud of her ability to please her Master."

"Oh, yea, I like that."

With that he rammed his cock into me from behind as I waited on my hands and knees to feel his cock penetrate me.

"Oh, Master that feels so good. Fuck your slave's cunt with your powerful cock. Master pound my cunt with the hard tool you use to breed females."

"That's it slave, I love it."

I felt his hands on each side of my neck as he gathered my hair into his hands. Like the reins on a horse, he pulled my hair drawing my head back. He was using my hair to prevent me from being pushed forward as he thrust into me. His cock was in me so deep that the feeling of being filled completely was even stronger with the plug lodged deep in my ass.

"Master, your cock is amazing. Can you feel the plug in my ass making my cunt even tighter for your cock?"

"Oh, yes baby, you feel so good." All the while his thrusting into me was becoming even stronger.

"Liz, come here and help me. Slap her tits and pinch her nipples. I know she is capable of being a better fuck."

I felt feminine hands close on my breasts. She squeezed me hard and I felt her fingernails digging into my flesh. Then all of a sudden her hands were gone, only to be felt again as she slapped my breasts with her open palm. These were not playful slaps, but rather full force slaps like those she used when she spanked my ass the previous night.

"Is she doing any better?"

"No, make her show her respect for my cock by making me cum."

"SLAVE, fuck his cock or you will feel the ginger root on your clit AND in your ass!"

I felt like I was doing my best, but her threat really ignited the spark in me to do better.

"Master, use your slut's cunt. Pull her hair and teach her how to obey her Master. Spank your slut's ass as you drive your cock deep into her ass. Use your slave's ass with your magnificent cock. Master, make it hurt. Make your slave scream Master. She only exists for your pleasure. Master, fuck me harder than you have ever fucked any female. Use me Master. Master, make me feel the pain of a man using his female fuck toy."

I could tell he was getting aroused hearing me talk dirty to him and urging him on. I could also feel that his thrusting had increased considerably in strength. His thrusting into me really did hurt. How much more of this can I take? Normally I love to be fucked really hard, but right now I just wanted him to give me his cum and let his sister help me remove this plug and get cleaned up.

"Master, fuck me. Your cock is so big and hard. It feels so good inside your slave's body. Fill me with your cum, Master."

I heard him groan and then felt like every hair in my head was being pulled out by the root. He was pulling hard on my hair and forcing my head back. I knew he was filling me when he stopped thrusting and held his cock deep in me. The force of his cum being forced through his cock made his hard cock pulsate as wave after wave of cum was injected through it and into me.

He released my hair, letting my head fall forward. His cock remained lodged deep in my cunt. Even now, I enjoyed the feeling of fullness his cock provided me, but I really did need to get this pee enema discharged.

Patting my head like a dog he said, "Very good, my pet. As usual, you made your Master very happy."

"Liz, please take her and get her ready for her last day as my slave. If you have no plans, I would like for you to spend the day with us and join me as I enjoy the best purchase I have ever made. As always, what is mine is yours. You might enjoy playing with her some on your own if you want."

"Sure, I will be happy to take care of her and I have nothing going on today. Erica told me she is busy all day, so it will be fun playing with your slave. We will join you for breakfast in the dining room."

Master got up from behind me and walked to the side of the bed toward my face. I saw Elizabeth take his arm and point his body to me saying, "Slave, clean your Master's cock of your cunt juices and the cum your Master graciously shared with you."

"Yes Mistress, thank you, and thank you Master for allowing your slave to bring you pleasure."

I went to work using my mouth, lips and tongue to clean his cock and scrotum of any evidence of his previous fucking of his slave's cunt.

After about five minutes, Elizabeth took his cock in hand and said, "Let me check and see if you have it clean." I watched as she inspected it. When she was satisfied I had cleaned him properly, she gave his glans a quick kiss and said, "Looking good, big brother. Head on down and once I have her ready we will be down and join everyone for breakfast."

Continued in Part 8...

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers