Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,169 Followers

"Brother, that wife of yours is something else. I am pretty sure they had this all planned ahead of time."

"It was, Erin confirmed she and Carla have been talking for quite some time and they planned this all out. Did you happen to notice your bags are in Carla's cabin?"

"Now that you mention it, I did see my bag in there, but didn't think much about it."

"Erin told me they had moved the bags even before they changed into their bikinis."

"So the negotiation was all a ruse to fuck with our minds. They knew when they came up the stairs what was going to happen."

"Yes sir, they planned this all ahead of time. I guess we are not as smart as we thought we were. Keep quiet and don't say anything to Carla, but your wife has plans to try and give us a girl on girl show."

"Really? That would be so hot watching my wife seduce that smoking hot wife of yours!"

"I have no idea when she plans to do it, but am pretty sure she will make sure both of us are where we can watch."

"I can hardly wait. What do you think of the boat? I don't know anything about boats, but it sure looks nice."

"It is a She and she is a beauty. She has all the latest instrumentation, the GPS autopilot I mentioned earlier, radar and it appears she has a kick ass sound system."

"I have always had one fear and I know this probably sounds stupid, but I have heard about modern day pirates. Is that a real concern?"

"Pirates are simply criminals on boats. They can be anywhere, but from what little I have heard, they are much more common off Madagascar and elsewhere in the Indian Ocean. I would not worry too much about them. They like to hijack ships with something of value or something they can ransom. That makes us a poor target for them."

"I guess you are right. You know me, I am always thinking of the worst case scenario. On a better subject, that wife of yours is a real beauty. I have always had the hots for Carla, but never dreamt I would one day actually get to fuck her."

"Yea, I know, but Erin is just as nice and WOW, that girl can suck cock!" Sam laughed at my excitement. I went on to say, "We are two very lucky men. This vacation is going to be one for the record books. Do you think the girls would agree to this as an annual vacation? It certainly has picked up my spirits and we have just begun."

As Sam and I were talking, our wives came up from the cabin. My cock was instantly hard just seeing these two naked beauties. They had a tube of sun screen and each was carrying a towel. They smiled at us then headed toward the bow, apparently to sun bathe. Sam yelled at them, "Remember, no covering up the charms." They just waved their hands at him as if telling him to go away. They spread the towels on the deck and lay on their stomachs.

I looked at Sam and asked, "Honest, have you ever seen two sexier naked ass that those? I certainly know I haven't."

"Me neither buddy. I am afraid I might wear my cock out with all this activity."

We watched as they lay there talking to each other. We obviously couldn't hear what they were saying, but after a couple minutes Carla rose up and picked up the tube of sun screen. Putting some on her hand she began applying it to Erin's back, ass and legs. After covering her she laid down and Erin began applying the sun screen to Carla. Erin was a little more deliberate and took longer to apply the lotion. She seemed to pay particular attention to Carla's buttocks. I saw Erin lean over and say something to Carla. Lifting her head off the towel Carla looked at Erin then lay back on the towel, but as she lay back down her legs spread apart wider. Erin continued applying the lotion to every inch of skin she could reach. Finally she capped the tube and lay back down beside her friend.

I looked at Sam and could see he was just staring at the girls. He looked back at me and said, "I could stand here and take in that sight all day. Hang on a second, I have an idea. I will be right back, I am going to get my digital camera." He was gone just a few seconds. When he reemerged he had a semi-professional Nikon digital with a medium length telephoto lens. He began taking pictures of the girls. They must have heard the shutter of the camera. They looked back to see him. Rather than cover up, they smiled at him and began posing for him.

They turned onto their side and raised on an elbow with their bodies touching. Erin was moving Carla's legs open and doing the same with her own then Erin reached up placing her fingers under Carla's chin and turning Carla's head to her. They were looking into each other's eyes. Sam was going crazy taking pictures. Then it happened, Erin moved in and gave my wife a kiss. It was a tender kiss, but the passion between the two could be seen in their gaze upon each other. Erin moved toward Carla for another kiss, but this one was a little more intense and lasted quite a bit longer. Backing off they looked into each other's eyes again, but this time Carla rolled to lie on her back. She lay there looking at Erin who was propped up on her elbow looking down onto my wife's body. Carla lifted her arms to encircle Erin's neck and gently pulled Erin down onto her.

Apparently they had forgotten about the camera since they were no longer posing for the camera. Instead they were in their own little world where Sam and I were the only spectators. The only thing they did this first time was kiss and hold each other. We could see Erin lift herself off Carla. They would talk then Erin would lower herself onto Carla and kiss again. Sam was busy with the camera and I could resist no longer. I pulled my cock out and began jerking off to the scene unfolding on the deck of the boat. I was in no hurry to cum, as I slowly stroked my hard cock. Sam saw me and took a couple close up shots of my cock. I knew he was getting close ups since he was so close with the telephoto lens and he had it pointed directly at my engorged cock.

"Erin will love those. I will make sure Carla also gets copies."

Evidently one of the girls saw that Sam had the camera turned away from them and they got up to see what he was taking photos of. When they saw, Erin came up to me and gave me a kiss. "Looks like I am neglecting my responsibilities. Were we causing all this?" She was looking at my hard cock in the palm of her hand.

I nodded my head as she dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock. Then to my surprise Carla was on her knees beside Erin and they were working on me together. Sam was capturing it all on his camera. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The girls were licking me and each other at the same time. I knew I was not going to last long and before I was ready for it to end, I dumped another load of cum in Erin's mouth. Carla watched Erin eagerly take every drop and then Erin showed me the pool of cum in her mouth. She showed Carla then pulled Carla to her and kissed her open mouth. They swapped my cum back and forth between them. I just about had another orgasm as I watched both of them swallow a portion of my load.

Sam had put the camera aside and was just standing there. Finally coming out of his apparent trance he said, "Shit that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen." I was trying to determine what Carla thought of what had just happened, when I heard her say, "Oh poor baby, you were left out. Erin we have another hard cock that needs to be drained. We can't let my cruise husband suffer like this."

Both began working on Sam in a repeat performance of what had just happened to me. This time I about fell over in shock and delight when I saw Carla take Sam's load in her mouth and show the pool of cum to Sam then share it with Erin. She had never done that with me. This was something she learned from Erin that I was looking forward to when we got back home. After they were finished kissing each other, our Carla got up and came to me to give me a kiss, while Erin went to her own husband and did the same.

Carla looked at me with a serious look on her face. "Is everything okay? I want to make sure you are okay with all this. It is far outside my normal comfort zone, but I am having a lot of fun."

"Honey, I love it. Let your hair down and don't hold back. You and I are good. Enjoy Sam and Erin. If you ever get lonely for me, I am not far away. The point is for us to have fun and do something we never would have done otherwise. The four of us are all consenting adults and friends."

I could see the love in her eyes as she held me tight and stared at me. "Mike, I love you so much. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Baby, I was thinking the same thing. I am by far the luckiest man alive. You better get back to your cruise husband and be a good little submissive cruise wife." She grinned and blew me a kiss over her shoulder as she headed back to Sam.

I heard Carla. "Excuse me ma'am. Are you messing around with my husband?"

Erin looked over at Carla. "Oh, I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I got the wrong man. Please forgive me." She smiled and came over to stand close to me.

Erin looked at me and asked, "Was that hot enough for you baby?"

"You are smoking hot, Baby."

"I thought maybe you might like it, but you haven't seen anything yet. That wife of yours is a born lesbian lover, she just doesn't know it yet." Her hand found the front of my trunks and she looked up at me. "How in the hell can you be hard again in this short amount of time? That is not humanly possible."

"Baby, you know how newlyweds can be."

"Honey, you are going to keep me busy trying to keep this snake drained."

"I hope so, but leave it hard for now. I like having it hard when I have my new wife close by my side. I like her knowing she is so damn sexy and makes me as hard as a steel pipe."

"Ummmm I do like having that effect on my man. When are you going to be able to put that hard piece of fuck meat in my pussy or my ass?"

I could not believe what I had just heard. I looked at her and asked, "You like being fucked in the ass?"

"Yea honey. I love a hard cock in my ass."

I yelled as loud as possible, "SAM YOUR TURN ON WATCH!"

Chapter 5 -- First Night on Board

Carla never liked anal sex, but Erin loved it. Her ass gripped my cock so tight I thought she was going to pinch it off. I was actually afraid I was going to hurt her, but she told me part of the reason she liked being fucked in the ass so much was to experience the pain. She said it made her feel submissive and vulnerable having her man take her like that. I was determined to get a lot more of that ass before this vacation was over.

We went back topside and saw Carla and Sam standing side by side at the helm. Sam was running his hands all over my wife's naked body. Both girls had gotten a little sun on the front of their bodies. Their milky white breasts showed the sunburn the worst. When they had let their passion interrupt their sun bathing, they had forgotten to put sun screen lotion on the front of their exposed bodies.

The sun was setting on the horizon and was beautiful. The girls decided to go below and fix us all something to eat. As they were going down the steps Carla said, "Erin, what happened? Your ass is leaking cum. Did he fuck your ass?"

"Yea he did and it felt so good to be taken like that. I love having a man's cock in my ass. Mike is good at it too."

"You like getting fucked in the ass? I have never liked him putting his cock in my ass. I always stop him when it starts to hurt."

"Honey, you and I need to talk."

They disappeared down the stairs. Sam and I both had heard the conversation. Sam looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. "Buddy, you did really well. Erin loves getting her ass pounded."

"Speaking of pounding, have you fucked Carla yet?"

"Yes, I got a piece of that hot body when we went down to the bedroom earlier."

"We are two very fortunate men."

"You can say that again. When do we get to our first place to drop anchor?"

"We should be at this one place, I found on the Internet, early tomorrow afternoon. It is a small island that is occupied almost entirely by a resort and it's guests. From what I have read they are friendly to people who anchor in their natural harbor. Best of all, the entire resort is clothing optional."

"Sounds like our kind of place!"

"That is what I thought, but I planned to stop there before I knew we have our own sexy nudists on the boat who are not only nudists, but sexy fuckable nudists."

"Yes sir, the best kind of naked women. Mike, after we eat, you and Erin should head off to bed. Carla and I can handle watching everything. Besides we are going to need you to get us into the harbor and set the anchor."

"Okay, but do me a favor."

"Sure Mike, what is it?"

"Wash the cum off the deck after you are done."

Sam grinned and said, sure thing buddy. I will make sure any of my cum that leaks out of your wife, gets washed over the stern."

"I appreciate that. Cum is kind of messy to step in when barefoot. I wonder what those women have planned for us. One thing we can be sure of is we will not be bored."

"Hey boys, ready to eat?" Carla asked as they came up the steps each carrying two plates. Sam and I had set up the small cockpit table. I asked if I could get anything and they said I could grab the wine and glasses, which I gladly did."

Sitting at the table in this beautiful tropical setting were four very happy very consenting adults. I poured the wine and offered a toast. "I want to make a toast. Here is to good friends, good wine, beautiful women and unbelievable sex." Everyone smiled, clinked glasses and took a sip. We all began eating the meal the girls had prepared, we were hungry and it was delicious.

"Mike said our first stop is tomorrow afternoon."

I heard Carla say, "Shit, I was enjoying being naked."

I looked at her sitting across the table next to Sam. "Babe your nudity is not a problem at all. Our first anchorage is at a nudist resort." Her face lit up and she gave Sam a kiss. "Hey, why does he get the kiss, I am the one who arranged to stop there."

"Yea, I know, but Sam is my cruise husband. I am afraid Erin might get jealous if I kissed her cruise husband."

Below the table I could feel Erin's fingers close tightly around my cock. I looked at her and gave her a kiss. When I backed off I whispered in her hear, "That feels wonderful. Please don't let go."

She just smiled and with her free hand continued to eat, all the while maintaining her tight grip on my cock.

Carla looked across the table at me and asked, "Does her hand feel good honey?"

I smiled and nodded my head. Carla looked directly at me and said, "Sam told me he volunteered us for the watch tonight. You make sure you give that sweet pussy a hard pounding tonight. If we don't hear her scream up here on deck, you didn't do it right."

Erin and I looked at each other and she said, "You heard the lady. You better do as she says if you ever have any expectations of ever getting laid again after this week is over."

"Now that you mention that, Sam and I were discussing this afternoon and we have a question."

Erin looked at me with my cock still gripped in her hand. "What is your question baby?"

"It is really two questions. The first is how far in advance did you two plan this wife swap thing? We know you had it planned far in advance of what you tried to make it appear."

"Okay and your second question."

"How long have you and Carla been lovers? I know it did not start this afternoon like you tried to make us believe."

I watched as Erin looked at Carla. They had some sort of telepathic communication between each other. I was surprised when Carla began answering my questions.

"We have been enjoying each other intimately for at least two years. I don't think either of us knows when it began for sure. As for the second question, let's just say when we are naked and in bed we talk about some of the sexiest things. It was during one of those times we decided we had to come up with a way to get the cock of the other's husband in ourselves. After that it was easy to lead you boys down the path to what we have here today."

Sam cut into the conversation, looking at Erin he asked, "You are telling us that you two have been fucking each other and fucking with our minds allowing us to think we had a voice in this whole vacation?"

Erin grinned and said, "Baby it was very easy. I told Carla that evening we told you we might get naked on the boat, that we had it in the bag and there was no way you two would not march barefoot through burning coals to make sure we ended up on this boat. As I have said, men are just too easy to manipulate. It really should be criminal to do so." I felt her tighten her grip on my cock as she and Carla gave each other a high five across the table.

***

The girls had cleared the table and were in the cabin. Sam motioned me over. "Hey buddy, what Carla was trying to say earlier is evidently something Erin told her. Erin likes being fucked really hard. You can't fuck her too hard, or at least I haven't been able to do so. The harder you ram your cock into her the louder she will become. You are going to enjoy fucking her. Give her all you got and you will be very richly rewarded. Your wife and I will be listening."

He grinned then caught himself. "What I meant to say was my cruise wife and I will be listening from up here. I do hope to hear some screams from your cabin when I have my cock buried deep inside Carla."

"I will do my best, but I need to ask you a favor as well."

"Anything, just ask."

"Loosen up her ass. She is not a big fan of having a cock in her ass. Teach her to enjoy a cock in her ass like Erin does."

"I will do my best, you can count on that."

The girls came back up on deck. Carla headed over the Sam sitting on his lap with Erin petite little body on my own lap. It felt surreal to be sitting here holding a beautiful naked woman in my arms, when looking across the cockpit seeing my wife in the arms of my best friend. I pulled Erin close to me and she laid her head on my shoulder. I turned my head toward her as she raised her head and kissed me, while my hand was busy pinching and twisting her nipples. She lay her head back on my shoulder. I looked and her eyes were closed. I looked at Sam and Carla who were watching what I was doing. Sam saw me and nodded as if to tell me I was doing it exactly right. He saw that her eyes were closed and gave me a thumbs up and an OK sign with his thumb and forefinger. I smiled and mouthed "Thanks" to him. I stood up lifting Erin's 5'2" 104 pound frame into my arms. She opened her eyes, smiled, and then laid her head back on my shoulder as I carried her down into the cabin and to our berth.

I lay her on the bed and stood there in the muted lighting of the cabin enjoying my view of this beautiful creature. I untied the sting in my trunks and dropped them to the floor. Stepping out of the garment, I moved onto the bed. Erin had moved toward the center of the bed and had opened her legs wide for me. She had her arms folded above her head on the pillow. Her small B cup breasts were the perfect size for her petite body. She was so small I was afraid of hurting her, but Sam said she liked being fucked hard and evidently she had told Carla that as well, making sure I knew how she liked a man to enjoy her.

"Baby, you are such a beautiful woman. You make my cock so hard and I don't think I will be able to get enough of you in just one week."

"She smiled up at me. Baby, I need to feel a man on me. I need you in me. Did you really believe that when we told you this would end when the vacation was over? I am going to tell you a secret. Our weekends of playing board games and cards are behind us. We may still play games and cards, but they are going to be adult games. Carla and I have already decided we were going to tell you and Sam you are free to share your wives with each other anytime you want and anywhere you want. We belong to our husband, but he is free to share us with his best buddy. Does that make you feel any better?"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,169 Followers