Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers

"You have no idea how good that makes me feel."

"Honey I love Sam with all my heart and Carla loves you the same, but just like you, us girls like a little variety and plan on keeping those cocks busy into the foreseeable future. Just in case Sam or Carla didn't get the message across to you, I do like it when a man makes love to me, but I love being used as his sex toy and being fucked hard. I like it rough and there is nothing better than a hard cock being hammered into me as hard as possible. Sometimes I get a little loud, so just ignore that, unless you like it. I like a little pain as you learned when you took my ass earlier. When you were pinching and twisting my nipples up on deck it felt incredible, if you had reached down and checked me you would have felt a soaking wet pussy. Do whatever you want to me tonight. I am all yours. Please use me for your enjoyment. Make me feel like a woman. I was to feel like my body is being used by my man to bring him pleasure."

I looked from Erin, down at myself and saw a long thin string of pre-cum dripping from the end of my cock. This woman had my full attention. I had to taste her pussy. The soft hairless lips were as soft as satin. I loved the fact there was no razor stubble. The waxing made her skin so soft and smooth. I used my fingers to part her lips and licked her clit. She moaned and lifted her hips to press against my mouth. She tasted like suntan lotion and arousal. I opened her further and slipped my fingers into her cock tunnel. It was so wet I knew she was ready. I could have eaten her all night, but my cock would wait no longer. I positioned myself between her legs. "Erin, put me in your body." She opened her eyes and with an expressionless face she lowered one arm to reach between us and grasp my cock. She rubbed it along the moist slit where her lips came together. As she did this she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, lifting her chin. I pushed ever so slightly forward to allow her to place the glans between her lips barely in the mouth of the tunnel leading to paradise in her body. When she had me in place I nodded my head. She released my cock and moved her right arm back to join her left closing her eyes waiting for me to thrust and fill her. I didn't say anything, I just stared at her beauty amazed at what I was about to do. I moved to get into position for my first thrust. I wanted to enter her forcefully and fill her as fast as I could. She tensed knowing she was about to be filled with hard cock. I leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. As our lips parted I trust my pelvis forward driving my cock deep into her as hard and as fast as possible. Lodging myself deep in her body. I was rewarded by a loud high pitched scream. I was deep in the body of my best friend's wife. I knew he was most likely had his cock buried deep in my own wife. I quietly whispered. "Baby, are you ready." She opened her eyes smiled, nodded her head and closed her eyes again. I pulled slowly out until just the head of my cock remained inside her. Then I rammed hard deep back into this small female body. This was the beginning of the first time I was to fuck this beautiful creature. My speed increased and I felt like her ass was going to be bruised when we finished. I was pounding her ass so incredibly hard against the mattress.

She was not joking when she said she got loud. She was practically screaming, "Fuck me baby. Fuck that pussy. Harder, baby. HARDER, FUCK THAT CUNT. Yea Baby, fuck that cunt. Use my cunt to make your cock feel good. Use it, my cunt was made to make your cock feel good. Fill me with your baby making cum you fuckin stud!" This continued as I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked any woman, including my own wife.

She was right, Erin did like it hard. She wanted it to hurt. I knew she had to be hurting, but she kept demanding for me to ram into her harder and to put my cum deep in her. All of a sudden I felt her legs fly up and lock behind my back. Her arms tightened around my neck and her lips were locked on me. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I thrust deep into her and the torrent of cum was shot from my cock into her waiting cunt. I could feel the muscles of her pussy milking my cock as her orgasm continued to cause her pussy to convulse.

After the contractions of her pussy milking my cock had stopped and all the cum had been drained from me, we remained locked together for the longest time. The afterglow of our union was so sweet and peaceful. I dearly love my wife, but this woman was amazing. I had never felt more like a virile male than I did right then. Erin knew exactly what to say and how to behave in order to make her man feel so good about being fortunate enough to be born with a cock and balls. She knew what it meant to belong to a man and what a man desired in his woman.

I rolled to the side holding this beautiful petite little female tightly against my body. With one leg thrown over mine and her knee pressed gently up against my balls, she laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep. I put my hand on the side of her head and stroked her hair, like one would pet a dog. She was no pet, but the feel of her silky brown hair against the palm of my hand made me want to stroke the silky hair. Sam was absolutely one very fortunate man to be able to sleep with this gorgeous creature in his arms every night.

I could not believe it was already morning when the sun woke me shining through a porthole. It was the hardest thing to leave Erin there alone in bed sleeping as I hurried up on deck. I saw both Carla and Sam sitting at the wheel. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to sleep that late."

Carla didn't say anything, she just looked at me and smiled as Sam was holding her as he rolled one of her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Sam spoke up, "Buddy you were quite the stud last night. I think you two woke up all the marine life for miles. My baby here and I were beginning to think we were going to need to get some ear plugs to get some peace and quiet."

"Sorry guys, but I had a tiger by the tail and I was not about to let go until I could tame it."

"Buddy, let me tell you something. There isn't a man who has been born who can tame that tiger."

Carla was acting so peaceful and docile. It was not like her to be this quiet and submissive, but she was rubbing up against Sam and kissing him all over. "I have to compliment you buddy. You have one hot little number right here. She is amazing and I love how submissive she is."

"Yes, I know. She is something very special for sure."

Carla just looked at me and smiled at the compliment. "You two go enjoy each other." I looked at Sam. "Let this little lady show you what she can do with a cock. Then you two get some shut eye before we get to the island resort. I know everyone will want to explore the resort once we get there. I am sure there will be some fun to be had tonight. Those places usually have activities every night. I can only imagine what kind of activities they may have planned. You both need to be rested when we get there. Try to keep the noise to a minimum, my sexy little tiger is still sleeping."

Chapter 6 -- Never Match Wits with a Woman

The sail to the resort was uneventful, but very pleasant. Erin woke up and came up on deck with me. Seeing her naked body climb the stairs to the deck with two hot cups of coffee made my day all that much better. "You girls are going to have very few clothes to wash when we get home."

The glow on her face when she smiled was like sunshine. "I know and I do enjoy having a couple of men around who appreciate my body."

"I honestly believe there is also a woman on board who likes it as well."

"Yea, maybe. We should have told you about our daytime activities earlier. You might have enjoyed watching and I know I would have enjoyed having someone watch."

"I would like that. It is hot seeing two women making out with each other and even hotter when I have fucked both of them."

"Have you ever been with another guy?"

"Hell no. I am not gay."

"Oh, I see. It is okay for a woman to be with another woman, but the thought of you touching another man's cock is revolting. Is that how it is?"

I could see she wasn't just having fun with me, she was actually a little pissed off. "Honey, it isn't like that. Men always have fantasies of their woman with another woman. But with guys it is different. Women are always hugging and kissing each other, but it is not socially acceptable for guys to do that."

"So you are saying because it is not socially acceptable, you can't do it? Am I hearing that right?"

"Yea that is what I am saying, but I am not sure it came out right."

"Okay, my misunderstanding. I need to talk to Carla and get this straightened out ASAP. But first, if you don't mind, help me make sure I have it right. You are saying it is socially acceptable to trade wives with your best friend?"

I realized she had pulled back creating a little distance between us. "What do you mean? I am not sure I understand."

"Babe I am only trying to keep you from falling into the situation of doing something that is not socially acceptable. I think we can both agree the majority of society would object to a couple of guys swapping wives with each other. Carla and I will move the bags back to the proper bedrooms and we will be cool. Oh yea, running around naked on a boat when another couple is around is also not socially acceptable. I am so glad we had this talk before Carla and I became social outcasts."

Erin immediately rose to her feet and headed down the steps into the cabin, leaving me sitting there with my mouth agape. Shit, what had I done? I had fucked this whole thing up in a matter of less than 30 seconds. Carla and Sam were going to kill me. What about me, I was so pissed I had fucked this dream vacation up without even trying. I had to figure out a way to fix this.

I sat there for a couple of hours hearing only the wind and water. The next sign of life I saw made my heart sink even further. Carla and Erin were coming up the steps with a bottle of sun screen, two towels and wearing bikinis. BOTH of them were wearing bikinis. They both looked at me without a smile or a word spoken as they headed to the foredeck where they spread their towels. I watched them put the lotion on each other and lay there talking. There was no indication either of them was going to make a move on the other. From all outward appearances it looked as though they were simply there to enjoy the sun.

I was watching them when Sam startled me. "Man you fucked up. Erin is really pissed and she has Carla pissed off as well. What the fuck did you say or do?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"No man. She just came into our room and told Carla they needed to talk. Next thing I knew I was being moved into your room and your shit was coming into our room. Then I saw they both put their bikinis on and headed up here."

"Yea, I fucked everything up." I proceeded to tell him what had started the ball rolling downhill and how I had only added fuel to piss Erin off more than she already was. "Shit, Sam. She is your wife, what should I have said? What would you have said in my position?"

"I don't know, but if you think about it, she does have a point. It is a hypocritical attitude. You can see that, can't you?"

"Well, yea, I guess so, but you know what I was trying to say?"

"Sure, but you have to remember women are wired differently. They see stuff different that men. I am very thankful for that, but that is just the way it is."

"Okay, but what do I do now? How can I put things back the way they were? We will be in the resort in just a few hours. The way this is shaping up, it will be miserable instead of what it could have been."

"The question is, how far are you willing to go to put things back the way they were?"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it. Are you willing to give me a hand job or suck my cock or fuck my ass in order to put everything back the way it was?"

"Would you do that? That was not the question. The question is how much you want this put back the way it was."

"I don't know. I am not a fag that I do know for sure."

"Think back to yesterday. Carla sucked me off and took my full load in her mouth. Remember that?"

"Yea, it was hot. Erin did the same thing."

"Do you remember what Carla did after taking my load?"

"Yea, she kissed Erin."

"Okay, then what did she do?"

"I am not sure."

"Don't you remember after kissing Erin she kissed you a passionate kiss?"

"Yea, now I remember. So what? She was so hot."

"That is one point I will not argue. She is hot, but she also had some of my cum still in her mouth, didn't she?"

"Yea, I guess so."

"By that chain of events don't you see that you swallowed some of my sperm? Some are likely still in your stomach. All are dead and there aren't very many. I will give you that, but when you swallowed them they were my sperm and they were alive and swimming. What is the difference in that and sucking my cock or getting some guy's cum on your hand?"

"Arguing with you is like arguing with your wife. I can't win."

"Never pick a fight with her. You will always lose. She would be a great chess player. She may be asking you a question, but she is thinking three or four questions down the road. She will set you up and spring the trap before you even know you are in trouble. I suggest you go talk to both of them. Erin has Carla on her side now, so you have both of them to deal with now."

"Shit, you are right as usual. Want to watch the helm while I go check the flavor of the crow I am getting ready to consume?"

Sam slapped me on the back and was laughing. "Sure ole buddy, but make sure you take the salt and pepper with you to make it easier to swallow."

Chapter 7 -- Not What I Meant To Say

This was not going to be easy. I made my way to the foredeck where the women were sunbathing. "Pardon me girls but can we talk about this?"

Erin spoke up. "What did you want to talk about? I thought you'd made your position very clear. Carla and I were just soaking up some sun. I appreciate your honesty and our ability to get this out into the open."

"Yes but I know you're mad at me."

"Nobody is mad. I'm just happy that we understand each other and that now we are not operating under a double standard."

"But can we go back to the way it was?"

"Mike this is the way it was before we got on the boat nothing has really changed from the way we've been living our lives for years."

"That is not what I meant. I met can we go back to the way we were before this morning?"

"Oh you mean before you let me know there is a standard for men and in a different standard for women?"

"Erin, honey..."

"Excuse me, are you talking to me or Carla. My husband is the only one who calls me honey, but you also said my name. I am confused, are you talking to both of us?"

"Erin, I am sorry. I know now I screwed up. I didn't mean what I said or the way it sounded."

Erin punched Carla's shoulder to make sure she was listening, "Honey, this should be good. So how did you mean for it to sound, and this better be good if you don't have plans on becoming celibate the remainder of your life?"

"Erin, please. I just meant I like females. I am not a homophobe, but I like pussy instead of cock."

"Why didn't you say that when I asked you a simple question?"

"I don't know."

"So, you are saying while you prefer women, and you profess your undying allegiance to your love of pussy, you have no problem with sucking a guy's cock?"

Sam was right, this woman is good. She has me right back where I was earlier. "Honey..."

Erin interrupted me saying, "Hey Carla, now he wants to talk to you."

"Damnit Erin, you know what I mean and you very well know I am talking to you."

Erin acted as if I wasn't even there when she turned back to Carla. "Is he always this easy to fuck with or just when his cock is so deliciously hard?"

"He gets this way when he is frustrated. Why don't you just suck his cock and release the blood in his cock so it can go back to his blood starved brain? It is not nice to play with the minds of weak inferior men. But before you do that, give me one of those hot kisses you promised me if I would help you screw with Mike."

Erin smiled as she was looking at me. "Hold just a second baby, I need to pay Sam's cruise wife for helping me fuck with you." She pulled Carla into her arms and they gave each other a toe curling kiss that had my cock about ready to explode. When they broke the kiss Erin looked at me and smiled.

I stood there trying to figure out what happened. I looked back at the cockpit and saw Sam laughing his ass off. I looked back at Erin and she had the look of a small child who had just been caught doing something wrong. "Honey, please forgive me, but I saw an opportunity to fuck with you this morning and with nothing better to do, I jumped on it. You are so easy to play with. Now get over here and give your cruise wife a big load of hot cum for her breakfast."

"Honey?"

"Yes babe."

"You and Carla are bitches for doing that to me."

"Yea, but we are your bitches and you simply love using our bodies as your cum dumps."

"I can't argue with that. Now, both of you suck my cock and get those clothes off. You are both in violation of a Standing order from your Captain."

In unison I heard them answer, "Aye, aye Captain."

Both girls dropped their bikinis and wrapped them in their towels. It was so decadent standing there on the deck of this beautiful sailing vessel with two gorgeous women eagerly sucking my cock. Life was back to being perfect, but somehow I would pay all three of my crew members back for this. I just needed to think of an appropriate way of getting even.

Watching these women suck me and kiss each other was quickly driving me to the point of dumping another load. I told them I was close. Erin looked up at me, "Please shoot you cum on my tits." How could I resist a plea like that? I felt my balls start to contract and pulled free just in time to aim my cock at Erin's beautiful little tits. I sprayed them with thick white cum. When I had finished Erin cleaned what was left from my cock. Then she lay back on the deck and looked at Carla. "Come on honey, clean my cruise husband's cum off my tits with your tongue."

I didn't know what Carla would do, but to my surprise she smiled and began licking the pools of cum from her friend's skin. With each load they would kiss and swap my cum from one mouth to the other. With the last load Carla put in Erin's mouth, she pulled me to her and kissed me shoving my own cum into my mouth. It was pretty much tasteless and both women were having a great time at my expense. Erin said, "See honey, it isn't so bad. I love the taste of your cum, and Carla said I can have all I want."

Continued in Part 2

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers