All Comments on 'Wife Takes a Trip'

by leroy1

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Apart from this being pure garbage, its ZIP line not sip you moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh!!!!

Uninspiring, unlikely, illiterate and just about the worst cavalcade of crap I have bothered to read: no stars and will someone delete this please?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

that is a cheating slut, not a loving wife. the husband is a moron

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Ok Leroy.

Do you read anything other than the blurb on the back of cereal boxes?.

Have a read of the top ten rated stories in LW and the romance section.

When you finish ask yourself if anyone would really want to read the drivel you have posted.

The answer is no.

The complete lack of effort here is an insult to readers and the collection of words you submitted is a waste of time for anyone to read.

You will find that most people begrudge having their time completely wasted.

If there is a next time please put a modicum of effort in.

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A very bad story...

A very bad story...Some examples: 1st - "What I did not know was that Karen had been seeing another man and that he was going on the trip with them.", but "She had told me that Buddy was 12 to 13 inches long"! How? when? 2nd - Being a marriage so full of love and understanding, why had she the need to cheat on her husband for a whole year? The more open and with so secrets a marriage is, the more any betrayal (imagine a cheating lasting one year) will be hard to understand and accept...For him it was like drinking a glass of water...Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
leroy0, If you want real readers to go through your stories,

You can't start with crap like, "My wife, Karen, and I have had sex with other people before. We really enjoy sex and I enjoy watching her have sex with other men."

Just could not get past the opening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
swedishreader??

Who the fuck are you to review a story and tell the author or anyone what you think.No one here gives a shit what you think or care,The real reason so many cuck stories are here is because thats what most readers here want.Go else where if you do not like stories here.Your grammer and spelling needs a lot of work anyway,you need a editor to help with your comments.Get a fucking life..

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Last comment

My English seems to be better than yours and I am not a native speaker.

If you are such a fucking idiot that you actually like this complete garbage then keep reading.

I will keep commenting on good stories and fucking awful ones when I find them, a mindless little fuckwit like you will not stop me so you are the one that can fuck off

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "swedishreader??"

If so many readers want these stories, why are the scores so low? Even if all the cuck haters are scoring ones, all those people who like these stories should be giving high scores, and if there are so many of them, their scores should pull the score up.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
This isn't even really a story

It's more of a horribly written outline. Also, lol at the Anon attacking someone for their "grammer and spelling".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:swedishreader

You can't argue with swine. The first sentence is all it took for me to stop reading. Took a glance at the scores of all stories posted today in LW and not a single one scored even 2.5 stars. Does that tell you cuck lovers, you're argument doesn't hold up water. And you're right swedishreader, some of us English is not our native tongue, but I think we do better than most that are born with that language. Some have the gall to call you out. Like I said, Swine. No score or comment on story didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay married crap

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What nonsense, wimp stupid garbage. 1* for this crap.

It just can't be worst than that. What trash of story ever!

The writer put so many effort describing the big cock, big loads, etc, that makes the readers to think the writer is more interested in sucking cocks rather than his STD cunt wife. I think the author may likes cock quite a lot, but he pretends being a husband.

Perhaps the author had better chance to publish this pathetic story in T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate that much of wimp gay / cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash cuckold wimp pathetic story. 1* for the shit

Well at lease the writer did a short tale on this ugly story and didn't waste my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so lame, wimp. Not even sure we can this trash a Story. 1* for this crap

Wow....it just can't be worst than this shit. It is full of trash, wimp, gay guy pretending he is a husband.

We can not even call this shit as a LW Story.

What waste of time!

1* for this crap

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NEEDS WORK!

It’s not often I agree with Anonymous commenters, but this is the exception—most of them, who actually commented on your story, are right. This isn’t a page turner, that’s for sure. Where I disagree is when they write hurtful crap and offer no suggestion to you, a new writer, on how you might improve. Swedishreader seems to be the exception, with his recommendation to read good writers—always a good idea.

Assuming you want to improve, I’ll try to offer a few suggestions, do what you will with them.

#1 You told this story without one line of dialogue. Use of dialogue fleshes out characters and can add life to your story. For example I’ll rewrite 2nd paragraph.

“That was Debbie,” Karen said, hanging up the phone. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement. “She’s got a reservation in Ocala, Florida and wants me to go ZIP Lining with her. That okay with you?”

“Sure, you girls have fun. Been a long time since I saw you this excited; you must be really looking forward to it.” What I didn’t know until later was that she was really looking forward to spending her time with another man.”

#2 Keep your characters believable—forget the foot long cocks, research says about 5 1/2” to 6 1/2” is average , so there are bigger and longer out there, but how many women can actually take a foot long hotdog?

BTW are you referring to circumference or diameter when you use 3 inch girth? If diameter, he’s bigger than a horse, while if circumference, he’s less than an inch across, which won’t excite a woman looking for a big cock. I’m just bringing this up to stress that we have to be careful when specifying. A comment on one of my stories recommended skipping the tape measure; it was really good advice, even if I have a hard time following it.

Hope this helps. Keep trying, if you enjoy writing—you’ll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How does a story like this make it through the administration?

Even if you learn how to write perfectly, good grammar, excellent spelling, the theme still sucks big time. Wouldn't help you out at all getting better comments or scores. But by all means, continue writing, since this site doesn't really care how well you write. I can't believe that they used to reject stories with minor spelling errors, now anything goes, stories in wrong categories, poor writing, spelling atrocious, the list goes on and on. It's obvious you never checked out the Hall of Fame authors in Loving Wives, to see what it takes to write good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump, crap and garbage. 1* for this BS

We can't call this shit as Story. The writer must have written this story from a toilette paper or from a dunk ass.

This is quite a garbage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Fix one sentence buddy, and you got a decent story, Not Lit but Erotica...

Of the lower class variety. Nothing wrong with that. Just removed the sentence that said that she had been seeing someone for a year and hiding it from him. DUH

You wrote free love type characters, why soil their thing with the bile of dishonesty?

Thanks, but falls a bit short Amigo.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
To all the anons, who want the site to filter out some of these stories...

FOAD. There are all kinds of problems with that, and more work for the moderator(s).

Just so you all wont get your panties in a bunch over some crack-writers men's room limerick writ longer? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What BULLSHIT.

Tough time believing someone would admit to writing this garbage. Please go to the local swamp and join your mom. Dad???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COCK HAPPY

QUESTION?

How did not notice how occasionally when he fucked straight after her lover how stretched she was, it must happened over a period of a year.

Which makes this tale unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very repetitive.

Every second paragragh was “Karen really gets into sex” or something that Laren likes. We fet it, shes oversexed amd clearly, her partner doesnt care. No one ever died because of monogamy or lack of a big dick.

Before submitting, i suggest you take a couple of says, review the story and then hit send.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

Excellent advice, both on the dialog and cock size. Minimizing narrative was one of the first lessons I learned, and I truly believe that it made my stories better.

As for cock size, if the writer wants to emphasize that the lover has big cock, just have her say, "He had the biggest cock I've ever seen," and let the readers use their imagination!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
As soon as you see oversized cocks & tits

To this degree the story loses all credibility and believability so it becomes fantasy. Moreover, this was a fairly dry telling. Just another 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid, wimp, horrible and pathetic story. Wonder why such low score.

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 6 years ago
I know this is your first submission...

but it was poorly written, too short, and was just a basic story about a couple where the husband lets the wife fuck around. It was too short, no build up. Only 2 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wife takes a trip

that is sorry story the husband fined out what his wife is doing. He should have given her walking papers since it has been going on for a year. They are all wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Learn to write.

Okay I admit I don't like the premise. I don't see what is so good about exposing someone you supposedly love, to harm. Tell her to go pick up A disease or get beat up by some pervert, go have fun? The narrator is not a real man. A real man takes care of his family.

However, that is not what I will complain about. Instead let's talk about emotion and passion. Let's talk about gripping the reader and dragging him along with the story. Not this tale! It read like a shopping list. Boring. Does it get me involved? Hardly. Do you want to publish? You have a lot of work to do, better get cracking!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
True

True in every detail. No exaggeration at all. Leroy be righteous fo sho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous