All Comments on 'Wife Takes Two Boys'

by Tangental

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

I wish I was Tom and would get to give Dianne a big creampie so she can sit on her hubbies face. Chapter 2 please.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Those boys and the girl will come visiting

Maybe even bring along a couple extra guys. Keep hubby busy eating creampie and sucking cocks hard again. She know what she wants and get it. Hubby more than willing to so his nasty tasks.

man4manloveman4manlovealmost 10 years ago
Delicious!

Perfect story!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Think you got something mixed up here...

....she is n o t your wife, - she is their wife...you are just the low-brainer who pays for everything...

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Very well told

This sort of thing does happen in pub car parks,more particularly in the good old days before the pub closures. Hot summer nights seem to do the trick. I would have them finish in the car park and then get everybody in the car and take them home. If Ian was to fuck her and his arse in opening and closing showed that it was caked in crud,and not all of it dry. He really is a filthy individual,but she loves it. What is more,Ian then turns his attention to him,after fucking his wife,and takes his dick into his mouth. He is disgusted and repelled but his wife signals to stay. Appalled, he realises that his dick is growing and the night is young and also realised that Ian,who has no job will be coming to the house when he is in work. He cums in huge jets and resigns himself to fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

My wife loves fucking and sucking boy's. Wile on vacation she she fucked five boys she met at the pool. Thy were hard for a lest three hours and must have fucked her six times each. I think she gave all of them there first blowjob. Her pussy was red and sore for three days......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole?

She has been exposed to who knows how many std's? Drive her to the Doctor's, drop her off, go home and pack his things. Their marriage is over. Ridiculous story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pair of thongs?

WTF do you mean by a "pair of thongs"? Spoilt a mildly diverting story.

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYover 3 years ago
Looking for more these teens - wife stories...

I checked literotica for stories with these tags & only found two in this fantasy. This was the best. Want to see more of this kind in future. Write more teen - wife stories bro. I like to see maybe even more younger teen & wife hookups.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous