All Comments on 'Wife Turns Husband Ch. 01'

by visionsofjohanna

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
i enjoyed this (against all expectations) !

In some relationships you're either the hammer or the nail. This is a very good consequence story about a man who has abdicated his leadership role partially due to natural inclinations and partly to vocational ineptness.

I don't approve of events that will shortly transpire and, but due to author's skill choose not to look away. The narrator is lagging buffalo calf and the wolves are stalking. The wife's frustration is palpable. She wants ' a real man' & hubby is currently one in name only. What's going to happen is that void will soon be filled..

All the illusions and artifices are soon to vanish in the wake of this woman's inevitable power play. In terms of transposing Animal Channel sensibilities to modern day civilized marriage, this is nicely done, although not very 'nice'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Guess this wimpy loser found his place

Please don't post any more. He's already PLENTY spineless and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FEARING LOSS OF LOVE HE SUBMITS LIKE A LONELY DOG

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So he would rather be with someone who doesn't love him, than free to find love?

What the fuck kind of story is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter

Enjoyed it. Next chapter please!

user110user110about 10 years ago
i fucking swear

I shouldn't..., but...

I thought..., but...

I should have..., but...

I wanted..., but...

I knew..., but...

I wondered..., but...

listen up, butt boy. try to write something original, maybe realistic. as it stands, you fucking suck. how many stories are there in this category that take place in "self-destructive sissyland"? 10,000? more i'm sure.

jesus christ i'm tired of trying to suspend belief that these spineless retards could actually have a relationship with a woman, much less be married. hell, guys like that never even had a girlfriend. they still live with their mothers. and that's the protagonist i'm supposed to sympathize with?

just move along, you fucking hack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't care about a cuck I don't care if she cheated if you don't. But to such shit

and lick shit.... you're fucking nuts!! Do you know what you can gwet form that stuff in your mouth!! I'd have pushed her head thru a wall

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Ain't it just like the night . . .

. . . To play tricks when you're trying to be so quiet

You'll sit here stranded though you're all doing your best to deny it

And Louise holds a handful . . . .

There's nothing really nothing to turn off

Story befits author's pen name. Neither character really has a name yet that I recall but it doesn't matter at all. Hubby has a Vision of Johanna but wife is Louise with her Lover so Entwined. As I recall there is a little boy lost in the song somewhere; that's what I see here and more than the Night Watchman are going to ask if it's him or them that's insane.

The first chapter seems to make a wait for the next worthwhile. Let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More husband hatred

Just another Cunt Writer who hates Husbands. Stop writing and go away.

rotorfishrotorfishabout 10 years ago
Ignore the haters

Love where this is going. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WACCadoddle-do

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unrealistic, improbable garbage

The first time she sat on him? Just bite off a chunk of her or at the very least leave a good imprint of your teeth. That ends the whole thing. Why would he just accept her behavior? Even for fiction this doesn't make any sense. He's behaving like his IQ is that of a rock. You write your characters as dummies, your story becomes like them - dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hope but, doubt (for some reason) that in chapter 2

Hubby grows a pair & turns the tables on this not so loving wife (w/BDSM streak). Seriously, most of these stories that find their way into LW; must be written by man hating women or (more disturbing) a wimpy man type. With the acts/actions of the man-haters in most of these stories they really should be on the BDSM or Fetish category. A true Loving Wife shows her husband respect and will protect her husband & marriage; even from themselves & their fantasies if need be. Some fantasies need to stay at that and not be acted upon; for the sake of one's self and relationships. Even with these stories being someones fantasy; careful consideration to what category they are posted in should be applied.

I must say; I am sorry for just giving this a 1* before waiting for the whole story to post; will rate subsequent installments better if I find redeeming qualities in storyline.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
Yet you read every one ofthese LW stories dear annony!!!

you must a brain dead fag who wants to be controlled by a man hating woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Yet another spineless WACC/Gutter Slut-Bitch story. Man there has not been one of these in years! I can't wait to see how it will turn out. Boy I bet she really loves him to treat him like so much dirt. Did you know that if you treat a man that is down like shit it will perk him up and lead to him getting a better job and making VP in two years.

I cant wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

Waiting to see where Chap 2 goes. I'm expecting it to move to the fetish area, but we'll see!

visionsofjohannavisionsofjohannaabout 10 years agoAuthor
I don't mind the haters, rotorfish

No one secure in their sexuality gets angry by a story. Their anger is caused by fearing their own desires, like the biggest homophobes who turn out to be gay.

Yet they are drawn to stories like this. Maybe one day they will come to terms with their own repressed desires and find some peace. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please add disclaimers.

While some enjoy this type of story, many others do not.

In light of this some authors chose to include notes forewarning the reader. Now, that doesn't stop the deeply entrenched haters from spewing, it does help many of us know that certain stories will only be a waste of our time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Johanna and Bonnie

A couple of.man hating skanks.Eating shit? Really johanna? You find that erotic? Sorry girls don't care for cuck stories and usually don't comment but this one was unusually fetid.Johanna when you write a turd your going to get flushed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugly Ugly Ugly

Piece of shit,-5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gee I wonder WHY she is losing respect for you?

I dont think anyone can possibly answer that question.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
visionsofjohana... readers dont like your story... NOT because of their sexuality...

Its because you story is really REALLY bad.

for example Why does going out some nights = 2am?

Why does the husband submissive ness to be confused with rape? No one else makes that mistake... so his actions need explanation?

Why does the husband losing his job mean he now has a pussy and a uterus?.again tens of millions of men have been laid off or fired.... but they dont stop being a man.

Why after a full week after the first semi RAPE sexual assault does the husband not even raise the issue one time.

Notice that my comments have nothing to do the sex you detail in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

Sorry dud. You really need to put things into perspective in your stories. Maybe this is a fantasy for you, but any one else (male or female) wouldn't put up with that kind of treatment the first time let alone a second.

visionsofjohannavisionsofjohannaabout 10 years agoAuthor
no disclaimers are necessary

I don't buy the "oh, I accidently came across your story on porn site, in the 'loving wives' section that already features a majority cuckold stories, with a title description and tags that suggests a growing cuckold theme,read the whole thing, was disgusted, and now I'm going to post an angry comment

The people who read it do so because they are drawn to stories like this, they seek them out. The fact that afterwards they feel shame at their own desires and try and compensate with anger and rejection just means they have yet to come to terms sexualy with who they are. Many gays go through identical phases before they come out. Some never come out and are stuck in a cycle of self loathing and homophobia. I don't mind the strong reaction these stories get. It just confirms how powerful and deep these desires go can how our immature psyches attempts to deal with it.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
enjoyable read. off to a good start

I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading more. It's such a shame that the trolls can't find anything better to do than to slam someone who goes to the trouble to share their work.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Johanna

I don't know where you got your psychology degree but you are seriously delusional. Then again look what you wrote.You think someone humiliating and debasing your spouse is somehow erotic.Guess what your wrong and all your double talk gibberish does not change the fact you wrote a non erotic dud Good luck with the mind games

liqueurliqueurabout 10 years ago
wow

I'm always amazed by the trolls who read stories like this— knowing ahead of time what's in it, if they have the intelligence to read the tags— and then criticize the author! That's fucked up! I want to say to them: "Man! If that wasn't what you were interested in, then Poor choice on your part. But no big deal. Move on!"

Anyway, don't let them discourage you. It's a nice start you've made here. You've definitely got my attention. Keep it coming. (more in a PM, but I wanted to say that much publicly)

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
It would be good

I think it far very good idea for the Literotica owner to divide the LW into two hubs:

1. hub for the sexual minority husband stories: (Husbands who like their wives have sex others)

2. hub for the sexual majority husband stories: (Husbands who do not like their wives have sex others)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Liquer

Looks to me like you have been drinking your name.If you dont like the comments dont read them.Got it.This story belongs in fetish with the rest of the dregs.Maybe you like eating your spouses feces Find that erotic do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

Great start to a femdom-marriage story. I do suspect this ought to be in the Fetish section tho. Perhaps some of the future chapters will be pure "cheating wife" bits and thus can be in the lw section.

Don't take notice of the haters and trolls, let them waste their time and energy on always crying like little bitches. It is their own fault for reading the story's they do not like. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wimp

if he had any balls' he'd get the fuck out. But he's a sub bitch....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a very hot story and belongs in the Loving Wives section

Why do some morons think that loving wives refers only to cheating wives? This is clearly the cuckold section. Grow up and quit whining about it.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Fuck the section it belongs in Who cares.

This sounds like hot wife is getting ideas from other hot wives about tell tale signs of who and what makes a good cuckold hubby. Sounds to me like she is starting to train hm. And he seems to kinda be catching on. She wants to see if he is willing to be a cuckold and be her little bitch cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Johanna - you're a wanna be writer AND a psychologist?

If you've read some of the "cuckold" stories on this site you know that not all of them end with a submissive husband kissing his wife's feet. Frequently hubby throws the cheating slut out or does some other interesting thing. It seems most people don't like your story. Regardless of content. Did it ever occur to you that it was badly written? That it lacked originality? That it simply wasn't entertaining? Guess those thoughts never crossed your mind. And, of course, there are those people out there that don't like this type of story, skim the story for tidbits of information and then proceed to express their dislike of the story. I don't think I've EVER read a story like this that didn't have comments indicating the readers dislike of the story. So give it a rest. Nobody cares what's being said on a little porn site in the corner of the Internet. Don't like the comments? Stop posting or disallow comments. That won't make your stories any better but at least you won't have to whine about the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Don't have to read this to know it's filth. One star. I come to this site to read erotica not "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The only good thing about this author is

he stopped writing. Most of us thank you. Hope you never return. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

And to all the idiots that bitch about the "haters" that read these stories... Why do I read them if I don't like cuck stories? Because how the hell do I know how the story turns out if I dont read it? Occassiobaly their is a diamond among all the turds. This one isn't a diamond... Does hubby ever grow a pair? BTB? Naw... Any real twists? Anything original or new? Naw...

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

Despite the obvious non communication that exists here, he is obviously a submissive to her. I don't know the outcome, but what ever it is, there should be some talking along with it.

.

It seems that they didn't marry for love, or this whole story would not have been written like this.

Most of us have seen guys that go gaga over some women and will do anything for them, usually end up marrying them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Put that crap into gay!!!

Only real bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Taste like

Must be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Bite her ass and end the nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give her the gift she needs and deserves

Good old Irish Sunglasses. She'll look great as a raccoon and she'll get the fuck out. Oh, but ass fuck her first for old times sake. Who's the bigger cunt, him or her?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Like this

Oh I miss a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Johanna I appreciate this story and your writing style, so thank you. My wife and I have been married 17 years, 2 adopted children. My wife’s an architect. I’m the work from home dad, PTA treasurer, ballet chauffeur and “corporate wife”. 13 years ago my wife opened my ass with her fingers and did exactly what the wife in the story did and “fucked” me using her wide hips to push her fingers in. I was shamed and embarrassed but came much more than when I fucked her. We did it again the next night and my feminine whimpers indicated that we’d turned a corner. Since then she fucks me 3 times as much as I do her. Along with my other duties I really am the woman of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oblivious

A really good friend of mine was in a long time marriage and his wife never came

Home till early morning hours! The thing is he knew she was going out and he took

Care of the little one (now adult). He was a cuck and didn’t know it or accept the fact?

Where he lives the manager knows his past circumstance that he was a cuck and we

Just shake our heads.

Mine was similar but I knew I was a cuck and embarrassed it!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So she has a real man every night shes out and a little bitch a home. Still a really bad steaming pile of something he licked of her finger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the way this is going. Please write more. My little sissy balls need relief but I am not allowed to have any and wife makes me read these stories and then act out ones like this. Hope for tonight 4yourpleasureiam

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

lucky guy, buy some lube and leave it on her pillow as a sign! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

feel soy for this guy, his marriage is over and he does not know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous