All Comments on 'Wife Turns Husband Ch. 02'

by visionsofjohanna

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
deadonedeadoneabout 10 years ago
OK

So, then use her and her money, cheat like hell and then drop her ass. Once it looks like you have a good job and before the money really rolls in file the papers. That way the only substantial income is hers and that will be what the court looks at.

There is no long term future for him here. She has already started to move on. Time for him the bleed her dry and dump her ass.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 10 years ago
Sad

Doesn't anyone out there know how to write anything but type of crap?

I guess all the good writers have gone into retirement...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this author is SERIOUSLY mentally ill

REVERSE this.. suppose it was the husband abusing cheating torturing the unemployed wife... what would the reaction be

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Some spouses will do anything to please the other. His instincts are spot on telling him something isn't right but like a fool and trusting husband he doesn't want to cause more problems then they already have. Being that he has no job he is willing to take the guilt she is laying on him. The wife is causing all the problems, too bad he doesn't have enough courage to take his balls back from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry but, you're either...

Mentally I'll or challenged.

Unrealistic garbage: in real life; husband lives off of wife and, while she's at work; he's tapping every available piece of a** in town on her dime. If for no other reason than her blatant disrespect towards him.

Want better ratings?; Post this garbage in fetish.

Unless, you plan on him turning the tables and, making her a Loving (respectful) Wife. Or, just dumping her dumb a** with all her pretenses and finding a REAL woman that is capable of & would build him & his confidence up & treat him with the respect any man deserves from a real wife. If so, then one would recommend posting it in more of a complete story instead of installments.

Otherwise, you just make yourself out to be another man/human hating low life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get a grip loser. Are you saying that stay at home wives should be tied up

While the husband brings some woman over and fucks her in front of his wife....and all because she doesn't have a job? Seriously?

What the fuck is wrong with you, moron?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yup,

no more than another childish, imbecilic fantasy with no touch of reality or sanity. Just simply more LW BS!

rnumbers123rnumbers123about 10 years ago
You attracted a fan club

A fan club of petty people who read this kind of erotica and can't help but read it more and more and then tell you how bad it is. Congrats. You're doing something right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Priceless

Standard Loving Wives story. No surprises. Check!

Idiots who think that Loving Wives is a romance category. Check!

Misogynists who want every woman who doesn't give them the time of day, (I.E. every woman,) a closer look at a wood chipper. Check!

Insults by ass wipes coming in 3, 2, 1. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re.Priceless

A dumb fuck who cant abide others opinions Check.A closed minded hypocrite Check Lastly and most importantly a dipstick who says absolutely nothing about the story and only about the comments.And the other commenters are fucked up? All evidence to the contrary king troll.Checkmate.BTW this story was poorly written with cardboard characters and non erotic content

visionsofjohannavisionsofjohannaabout 10 years agoAuthor
for some reason cuckold/betrayal wife stories seem to attract large amounts of vitriolic comments

Do a random look through the comments in the loving wives section stories if you want to confirm it. It seems that there are a lot of awkward, angry men for whom reading a fictional story where the narrative has a sexually dominant female infuriates them.

This is slightly puzzling, as literotica has over 20,000 other stories. A story like mine has the title,tags and category that indicate its content. One can only reach the conclusion that these types of men actively seek these kind of stories out. Perhaps for them it is a cycle of confronting their own sexual confusion, masturbating to it, followed by shame at their own repressed desires that run counter to their mysogynistic worldview This turns to anger and a desire to reject the source. I can only speculate, but it seems to get played out over an over in all similar stories' comments.

Some authors turn off their comments, but I think it's probably cathartic and perhaps by continually confronting their hangups these men might eventually reach a level of sexual or intellectual maturity whereby they are able to read about the full spectrum of human behaviour with equanimity.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Johanna

If you are smart and I assume you are these type stories do much better in fetish than in LW' s.Just a suggestion.You will continue to get mostly negative comments posting here I dont really care where you post but if your expecting a different outcome with this type story you will not get one.To be honest this story could easily be posted in fetish Good luck

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the quick to complain trolls

Here we have a story of a wife who, I bet, is getting advice from a couple of hot wives with cuckold husbands. And as the wife does this and that "check" she is finding her husband is one of those kind, a want to be cuckold. That needs to be dominated by his wife. Who is working, and making all the life choices, etc. So why not control the bedroom as well. And cuckold is walking right into all the little traps she is laying for him. She should have used her vibrator in his ass/pussy as she played with his clit and watch him really pop a load. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Run Now ! ! !

Get out while you still can, you are being set up for something that is only going to end badly for you. No one should stay in a relationship that neither one seems to really be a part of anymore. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

I identified with the hubby, so it was a little sad, but still very good, My first wife would manipulate me in a similar way, turning a conversation around so I felt trapped into agreeing to something that I didn't want or like.

In any case, the eventual outcome seems predictable. It's well written but I'm not sure that I will look for a continuation, even thought I gave both chapters full points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the author

I read your comment, and you are quite fucked in the head. You go on and on about how because many don't like the story (and it doesn't fit in this category, which is part of the problem, ) then we're all repressed somehow, blah blah. If you wrote a story about six year olds getting ass fucked, you'd get the same comments, and there is nothing "repressed" about it. Think of it this way, there's three real categories here...fine, iffy, and just plain fucked up. The story you wrote is just plain fucked up, and most normal men aren't going to like it. Because you were stupid enough to place it here, many of us are going to call it for what it is, and take a big steaming dump on you as well. It's funny to hear you get your panties in a bunch when it's obvious you go in search of abuse...your story was written for that purpose, I am certain. Doesn't matter to me or anyone else, you understand...if you like taking it up the ass and being considered a subhuman piece of shit, that's your business. But don't whine about it, your whining is nearly as boring and contemptible as the story you submitted.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
-5

This is an easy one. It sucks! Cheers!

MisterteaMisterteaover 9 years ago
RE: devilspy

Listen, and listen good.

The people who are "quick to complain" about this piece of nonsense are not trolls. They are saying what they believe, which is the exact opposite of trolling. You clearly spend too much time fantasizing about "screwing married women" and not enough time learning new words.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Author

I read your comment regarding other comments. It was better written than your story, which was uninteresting and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A bad story, followed by a lot of assumptions

I suppose no one is allowed to dissent. I had to laugh that the author assumes all the readers are men. Allowing for no possibility that a woman would find this story disgusting and unbelievable. I do agree that the LW section is quite a contentious place. But when you write a story like this one in which a woman violates the trust her husband has in her and uses him so abhorrently you should expect to get raked over the coals. It's obvious where the story is going and no one particularly wants to see or read it. Face the facts. This story was poorly done. It lacked imaginative writing and she was simply a disgusting character. No stars for this complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your kidding right ???????

This would maybe have been a fairly decent story if you taken the time to ...what... oh yeah finished the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why read this kind of story?

In the vain hope it turns into a really good BTB story...

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Time For Divorce!

BUT first,wimpy should tie her down and proceed to fuck her in the ass,piss down her throat,and cum all over her face!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
He Needs To Slap The Shit Out of Her!

This wimp better head for the hills or he'll be tied up and watching her get gangbanged,right before they do him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deviousness is Sexy

Her feminization of her husband, through mind games and subtle cues is highly erotic. It adds another level of sensuality to the story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
needs an ending

preferably one where this coke addled bitch gets to learn what "for richer or poorer" and "forsaking all others" really means!

maybe she should be made to repeat her marriage vows over and over while hubby fucks her with a frosty bottle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hes a dope

She walk have him sucking cock and getting ass fucked in no time unless he mans up but he wont only 3 stars too one sided

.

joln321joln321over 6 years ago

After reading your story, I liked it. His inability to find a job after losing his whereas she becomes the "Bread-winner" and as the Bread-winner she becomes more and more dominate. taking their love life into a kind of bondage. Mistress/Slave role playing, I expect somewhere along the line she comes up with a french maid outfit for him to wear around the house while doing the house work. getting him used to anal sex would fit right in... then using the vibrator on his anus and getting him used to that and eventually only having sex with him when he's dolled up in lingerie... getting him used to the thought of taking a real cock up his bottom... and his wife eventually bringing in the guy she's been having an affair with in a three way. Role play, She really becomes dominate... but even though she abuses him and brings another into their marriage. She still loves him for his submissive personality... my thoughts, I'd love to read a chapter 3 or even a 4 whereas she provides him from her healthcare him getting breast implants and really feminizing him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thats the right thing for all the pervert gays!!!

You have to be a real faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why would he be ashamed of cumming?

She's jacking around with him, he cums. No big deal. What IS a big deal is that his wife, instead of being supportive and loving, is demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. Which should tell him she has no love or respect for him. Now is the perfect time for him to file for a divorce. He gets half of all their assets and SHE has to pay him support since he's unemployed. No better time to get rid of the bitch. Ugly, unfinished story of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

When you act like a cunt and behave like a manipulative bitch you get what you deserve. She got a divorce and had to pay him alimony since he isn't working. Smart man. Who would stay married to a cunt?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stories like this give D/S a bad reputation

D/S is a lifestyle choice available to mentally competent adults on a voluntary basis. This story does not depict D/S. This is emotional, physical and sexual abuse by a drug addicted bitch.

D/S can be rewarding and entertaining. This story is neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great continuation , Hubby needs to see you with a real man and then clean you both. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I push a finger into my inverted penis dreaming I am he I think of the nasty comments from all the anons of 4 years ago. Why must he feel ashamed, Because that us how we feel every time we spill our sissy seed. We do it out of shame for what we are. Divorce her, No way, where would we go, we need her and we need our shame. And yes we are real perverted faggots caught in our own hell, just where we want to be and need to be. Where does a male with a inverted penis go. 4yourpleasureiam berate me in your pms

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sissy little homosexual writing to the other cock sucking little pantie wearing closeted readers.

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story. I thik it was ver realistic. I like your style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous