Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to our new friends and I said, "We have to leave. Linda needs a stiff cock right now." They both laughed.

I said, "Karl, do you have a way I can get in touch. I don't think we have ridden this pony as far as we're going to." He produced a business card and a pen. He wrote on the back of it and handed it to me. The face of the card had a business phone number under his name and the business logo. I turned it over and read his note. It was the name of their motel and room number. His home phone number was also written there.

He said, "I don't know the address of the motel but you can see it from the front door here. Would you like to meet there for breakfast tomorrow morning? There's a café next door that serves breakfast and lunch."

Linda answered for me. She said, "We certainly would, is nine o'clock okay?" That deal made, we left.

We passed their motel on the way to ours. I asked her, "Are you hungry, Sweetheart?

She answered, "No, I want to be in bed with you. Take me to our room." That's what I did.

I followed her into the room, closed and locked the door behind us. As I turned back to face her, she nudged me to the wall and stood on her toes to kiss me. It was nice, soft and tender, with emotion but no urgency. I slipped my tongue between her parted lips. She slipped her hand behind my belt and down enough to fondle the monster. She gently caressed my balls for a few seconds then let her fingers encircle my already erect shaft. She squeezed and relaxed several times. The monster loved it.

She broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, "I was holding Karl like this earlier."

The monster jerked.

I said, "I saw you place his hand on your breast. He was controlling you with his other hand on your ass. He must have been rubbing his cock against your tummy."

"You didn't miss much," she said. In her little girl voice, she said, "I was just having fun."

"Believe it or not, I was enjoying watching you," I told her.

She asked, "Why did you move to the other side of the floor, where we couldn't see each other?"

"I was paying so much attention to your antics that I was ignoring Connie". I went on, "I had to play with her some. You would not believe how turned on she was."

Linda giggled and said, "I know she came all over herself."

I said, "Yes, she has that in common with you, she does cum quite easily."

I found the zipper on Linda's dress and opened it completely. She created a little space between us, shrugged her shoulders and the little black dress fell into a puddle at her feet. She stepped out of her shoes. She came back into my arms totally nude except for a necklace and a pair earrings. I helped her undress me then led her to the bed.

As I lay her down, I touched her clit and inserted a finger inside her just to test the water, so to speak. I said, "You are very wet, Little One."

"You are very hard, Sir." She paused and continued, "Karl Commented on my wetness after he put his finger inside me."

The monster pulsed in her hand. I didn't know that had happened.

She chuckled and steered me to her opening saying, "Let's forget the foreplay."

I slid easily inside her, rolled her to her back and we made love slowly for a long time. I thought she would be hotter than a firecracker and this would be a slam-bam quickie. It was much better. Without getting into the mechanics it was the softest, sweetest, most loving sex we've shared in a while. We made it last a very long time.

Finally, she whispered to me, "I'm about to cum. Cum with me."

We increased the tempo of our effort slightly and a minute later we merged in a mutual orgasm that went on and on.

After a short recovery, Linda asked, "May I have the rest of this night, just for me?"

"Sure," I replied. "How can I help?"

She answered, "I want you to give me five minutes, then come shower with me. After that, just hold me while we sleep. I need to feel loved and protected. I think we walked a little close to the edge tonight."

A half hour later we were clean and dry. We spooned together. She fell asleep quickly but I lay there thinking for a time. How close to the edge? A stranger had inserted his finger in my wife's pussy and his wife had an orgasm while I was dancing with her. Everyone seemed okay with the situation, including me.

I fell asleep and slept well for a few hours.

It must have been about seven when I felt Linda stir beside me. I shifted my position some so she could make herself comfortable. In a very low and pleading voice, I clearly heard her say, "Please, fuck me, Karl."

She must have been dreaming. I reached down and cupped her pussy in my hand. Immediately her hands came down to cover mine. Her pelvis flexed upward and her hands increased the pressure.

In a somewhat louder and with a raspy voice she begged, "Yes, fuck me, Karl. Please don't stop!!!" Her eyes fluttered open. I watched as she came awake and her eyes came into focus. She looked up at me and a little self-conscious grin found its way across her face.

I asked, "Were you having a nice dream, Sugar?"

She blushed and diverted her eyes.

I chuckled and pinched her tit. She squirmed and snuggled closer to me. I said, "Tell me about it."

She looked up into my face and smiled. She asked, "Do you really want me to? I will if you really want to hear about it."

I answered, "Yes. I know it was about Karl. You said his name twice."

The blush returned. She said, "I was dreaming that he and I were having sex."

"Wow," I said, "How far did it go?"

She replied, "His cock was inside me." She giggled and went on, "I woke up too soon. You know, before the happy ending."

I decided to let her off the hook. I said, "We all have dreams like that from time to time." She snuggled even closer and we lay there holding each other for a few minutes. Then I asked her, "Do you want to actually have sex with him?"

It was like the gates opened and she felt free to tell me her thoughts in detail. She started talking by saying, "Yes. I think he may be the one."

I interrupted and said, "Baby, we don't even know him."

She answered by saying, "Remember item four on my bucket list that I made for Kay. Item four was, "Have sex with a perfect stranger." I think he might be the perfect stranger."

"Tell me why you think that," I said.

"Well think," she said. "He is a strong alpha male. We both enjoyed being with him and Connie, to the point of ignoring everyone else at the club, last night. He is apparently at least upper middle class. Connie's jewelry was not phony and they were both well dressed and groomed. They were both pleasant to talk with. I felt relaxed even when we talked about sex. They offered to play by our rules and help us get our feet wet should we decide to take this adventure further. They have a little more experience than we do but only with one couple. I think the chance of disease is remote. I know that you would like to nail that raven-haired Amazon. Most of all, he must be very good at pleasuring a woman. When he put his finger inside of me, he went straight to my sweet spot. He didn't have to hunt for it. If I had let him continue I would have been weak-kneed, like Connie, when he brought me back to you. Luke, he wants to fuck me. What is the chance of us stumbling across such a perfect couple on our first visit to a swinger's club? We have been very lucky and I want to take advantage of it. Let's at least stay one more night and have same room sex with them. That would be fun and I think we could both handle it. If we do that it will be the first step. Maybe something more will come of it later."

I ask, "Why didn't you just ask me to let you be with him last night? You knew I was a little tipsy and had enjoyed watching the two of you together."

She replied, "There was no legitimate way to do that. First, we had both agreed that we were only observers last night. We just wanted to see what the place was like. When we make a plan we need to stick to it. Secondly, it wasn't time yet. We couldn't take a step as large as this without at least having the conversation we are having now. Thirdly, I didn't really want to do him last night. While he was fondling me on the dance floor I was totally enjoying his touch but I realized that I really wanted to have sex with you. Is there any way you would have wanted to miss the sex we had last night? I wouldn't. I love you, Luke."

I thought her question was rhetorical, so I didn't answer it. I said, "This is why you jumped on the breakfast invitation, isn't it?"

"Yes," she answered, "I wanted to have this conversation and give you one more chance to relax and go with the flow. I am sure that deep inside you want to do this."

I got all serious and asked, "If I agree to this can I have a really nice long, slow blowjob right now?"

She answered, "No, if you agree I don't want to use you up. If you don't agree I will suck your cock until it's time to go if you promise to get in touch with them another time. Maybe we can play with them some other day." She snuggled closer and laughed.

I stayed in my serious mode and said, "No blowjob, huh?"

She squealed, "Alright!!!" She literally jumped on top of me, pulled my head to her with both hands and kissed me so hard I thought we would both be bruised.

I said, "I will ask Karl if they can be available for another night." We cuddled until we had to get up for our breakfast date. I went on, "You do realize that Karl wanting to fuck you doesn't make him special? Every man you ever met wants to do you."

We walked into the café about five minutes early. Karl and Connie were already there, waiting in a booth. We slid into the bench across from them while the smiles and good mornings were being said.

Karl said, "I was afraid you might not show this morning. I thought I may have been a little too forward on the dance floor last night."

I looked at Linda in time to see her blush a bit. She looked back and smiled.

I laughed a little and said, "Not at all Karl, we both very much enjoyed last evening. I hope the both of you did as well."

He answered, "We most definitely did." He waved to the waitress and said, "Let's have breakfast."

The waitress came and went. I picked up the conversation by asking, "Can the two of you possibly stay in Dallas one more night?"

Karl answered, "Yes, we can. What do you have in mind?"

I said, "Linda and I have decided that if the two of you were willing, we would like to take you up on your offer to help us get our feet wet. The idea of same room sex as you called it appeals to us." The table got quiet for a second. Then I added, "Personally, the voyeur in me wants to see Connie get laid." Connie sharply caught her breath, everyone laughed.

Connie spoke then, "Of course we are willing, especially if I am going to get laid. Even if it is by my hairy legged old husband." She got the laugh this time. Next, she asked, "What are the parameters going to be?"

"We all should have some input on that," I answered.

Karl spoke up, "No Luke. You personally have to set the rules. The rest of us including Linda, I think, would just go for a no holds barred encounter. You are the only one with reservations. You will have to set the limits you deem necessary for your comfort and the rest will have to agree to follow them. Everyone will have to live up to the agreement. That's the only way this will work. I can tell you now though; Connie and I will abide by any set of restrictions you propose. We are honored that you chose us to take this first step with. Truthfully, I hope it leads to something more at another time."

The waitress brought our food, indulged in her tip enhancing chatter for a minute and left.

While we ate there was a pregnant pause around the table which I broke. I said, "I see your wisdom, Karl. I will set the rules, but I'll have to think on it. I will let you know later today."

Breakfast progressed and we talked of other things. Karl and Connie had already checked out of their room. They had planned on leaving for home after breakfast. They decided that they would reserve a room in our motel as close to our room as possible. Linda said, "You should just plan on staying in our room."

Connie replied, "One room is enough for partying but the second room for sleeping and bathing will be nice."

I had to extend our reservation too. We decided we could take care of that business right after breakfast in case there was a problem.

Everyone was about finished eating when I said, "I have another idea."

"What, pray tell?" Linda asked.

I looked across the table at our companions and said, "I haven't talked this over with Linda but why don't we switch partners for the day? Connie and I can have a day date, do whatever we want and get to know each other a little better. Karl and Linda can do the same thing. I think it will add to the adventure. It will be a good way to pass the time and generate a little anticipation for the main event. We can meet about Five, O'clock at the motel lounge and decide what to do from there."

The girls agreed in a heartbeat.

Karl laughed and said, "Luke, make no mistake, I love the idea of spending the day with Linda. The fact is we don't know each other that well. Do you feel comfortable sending your wife off with a strange man for the day?"

Linda's comment was, "I'll take my chances."

Connie said, "Luke is not going to harm me."

I said, "Karl, I will protect your lady as if she were mine. No harm will come to her. I have no doubt that Linda will be in safe hands. I thought about this before I brought it up."

"Okay," he said, "What will the rules of engagement be for the day?"

I answered, "I've thought about this too. You will treat Linda as the lady that she is. The two of you will be on a date and you can bill and coo as you like. Have fun together but limit it to actions that would not be frowned upon in public. In private you can be touchy-feely but no sex. Connie and I will play the same game. I don't expect anything to happen more than what happened on the dance floor last night. Okay?"

"Okay," Karl said. "Do I have to sign any papers or anything?" Karl got this laugh.

Linda piped up and said, "I need to powder my nose." Karl and I both stood so the girls could escape from the booth and they left together. We waved the waitress down and ordered coffee for everyone. When the girls came back we stood again to allow them the inside seats. Connie slipped in on my side and Linda across the table with Karl.

Connie quipped, "We decided to swap right now before anyone changed their mind." We laughed. When I sat down, Connie laid her hand in my lap. The fun begins.

We went back to our motel and made the room arrangements with no problem. Our rooms were three doors apart but that was the best we could do.

Karl said he would move their gear into the new room. Connie and I said our goodbyes and left. I asked her, "What would you like to do?"

She said, "I want to go to a movie so we can sit in the back row and neck."

I thought she was kidding but she wasn't. I stopped at a convenience store and bought a paper. We found the movie ads and she chose the movie. She giggled a little and showed me the ad. It was for, Bob and Carol, Ted and Alice. Natalie Wood was in it. Any movie with her had to be good.

Connie said, "It's about wife swapping. I want to see it."

The theater was about three miles away and the main feature would start in twenty minutes. No problem we could make it.

The inside of the theater was dark and there were very few people there. As soon as we got inside, Connie stepped in front of me. She was facing me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. Holding her was a strange feeling for me. She seemed very tall and solid. It was much different than holding Linda. I enjoyed the moment and kissed her back. Our tongues danced for a moment then she broke the kiss and asked, "Is this, billing and cooing?"

I answered, "Close enough." I steered her to the worst seats in the house. The last row and way to one side where no one else would want to sit. The movie was about two young couples who wanted to trade partners. We actually watched some of it. I think we saw most of the racy scenes. We billed and cooed and got a little nastier than that, part of the time. Connie had several small orgasms but I don't think that was out of bounds. After all, she had a more powerful one with me the night before. I wondered what Linda was doing. My mind formed a picture of her with Karl's finger teasing her clit. Even in my mind, she seemed to be having fun. The movie ended like Linda's dream earlier this morning. There was no happy ending.

We left the theater. I asked, "What do you want to do now?"

She said, "Let's find a nice park and just walk and talk."

I knew where Bachman Lake was, so I drove us there. The lake is at the North end of Love Field. A big jet on its landing approach would fly very low over the park every few minutes. On the east end of the park, there was a stand of very large pecan trees. They are separated from the main park by a broad and busy street called, Lemmon Ave. Very few people go there. That's where I took her. I parked the car and we walked hand in hand through the trees to denser woods that were strung out along a creek that fed the lake. No one was around. She stopped me and kissed me. When we broke she said, "No one can see us. We can have sex here if you want."

I said, "You couldn't believe what a beautiful thought that is for me but it's out of bounds. We agreed, no sex."

She answered with disappointment on her face, "I know Luke. You can't blame a girl for trying. It's just that this place reminds me of a time in my early years when I was very promiscuous. We walked on and came to a small clearing with a concrete picnic table in it.

We sat and I asked her. "Will you tell me about that time?"

She said, "Okay, it can be part of us getting to know each other better." She went on, "Both my parents were killed in a traffic accident when I was five years old. I barely remember them. I went to live with my paternal grandmother. She was a full blood Choctaw Indian and lived on a reservation in Oklahoma."

I broke in, "That explains your hair color and the bone structure in your face. Her genes helped to make you a very beautiful woman."

Connie smiled and said, "Thank you, kind sir," and went on with her story. "My grandmother loved me very much and the res. was a wonderful place to grow up. We were extremely poor but I didn't know that because everyone I knew was equally poor. I reached puberty when I was about twelve years old and by the time I was fourteen I had the body of a young woman. I looked older than I was. I was well shaped and the boys started to notice and chase after me. There was no such thing as sex education back then and I didn't understand what was going on but I knew I liked the attention. I also knew that I was having new feelings inside me. I finally went to my grandmother and asked her what was happening. She told me I was growing up. She helped me through that period the best way she knew. That was the old Indian way. I felt no shame or guilt as she educated me in the ways of men and women. The first thing she did was make me an herbal tea that she said would keep me from getting pregnant. She knew that I would be pressured to become sexually active probably sooner than later. She never said that sex was wrong and I had no religion to make me feel guilty. She made me drink the tea every day and believe it or not, I came to like the taste of it. The stuff evidently worked. I didn't get pregnant until after I was married to Karl and my grandmother told me to stop drinking it."

Connie came and sat close to me, took one of my hands and held it to her breast. I held her for a moment then kissed her. I thought, "I could get used to this."