Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on with her story. "My grandmother had enlightened me so there was no real surprise when the boys started to touch, kiss and hold me. The experiences became hotter as time went on. They were feeling of my body and trying to undress me and I enjoyed every minute of it. There was one young man that I liked more than the rest. His name was Jimmy Blackhawk. He was two years older than me. Having heard how to do it, one day in a setting much like this, I released his penis from his trousers and took it in my mouth. He came almost instantly. The next time we were together I gave him my virginity. He didn't last long enough for me to cum but I enjoyed the experience. Of course, he told his buddies and before long every young man on the res. was after me. Quite a few of them who were persistent enough scored." She giggled and went on. "Finally one of the older guys nailed my young ass. He was more experienced and he screwed me to the point where I was cumming all over him over and over. After that, I was a lost cause. I became totally submissive and could never say, no. I didn't think I was supposed to."

She kissed me again and played with the monster while she did it. When we broke she whispered in my ear, "Luke, I am still submissive. I will willingly do anything you ask me to do. I mean anything. I want to take your cock out and suck it right now. I want you to see me with your cum all over my face. Karl really likes that. I bet you would too."

I said, "We can't, we made a promise."

She replied, "I know, but later when you set the rules for tonight, please leave enough room so we can play together. I want to make you cum."

I didn't answer her but I thought of Linda sucking Karl's cock. It wasn't an ugly thought. I said, "Let's walk." As we walked I asked, "Are you hungry?"

She answered, "It's too late to eat, and we have to meet Linda and Karl for dinner in two hours. Let's just go on with what we are doing."

She then continued, "Karl and I had met in my second year of college. He was beautiful and his family had plenty of money. He swept me off my feet. I learned to fit in at the formal ballroom dances and the fancy restaurants. Finally, I let Karl believe that he was rescuing me from the reservation. I married him at the expense of giving up all my extracurricular sex. We were monogamous for many years. It was long enough to rear a family."

"Then," she said, "One day I found a swinger magazine in his truck. I confronted him about it. He looked at me and I could see the wheels turning in his head. He told me that he was interested in finding a couple to swing with and asked if I would do it. I was ecstatic. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. He was going to give me a chance to have another man. I had wanted that for so long. I covered my feelings on the matter and fell back on my submissive personality. I told him I loved him and would do anything he asked. My grandmother would have said that life had taken me full circle and I have returned to my promiscuous nature." She paused and then said, "That's enough about me. Tell me about you, Luke."

I spent the next hour and a half talking about myself and my relationship with Linda. She was a good listener. Then it was time to meet our spouses.

We walked into the lounge at pretty close to the appointed time. Linda and Karl were already there. They were wearing swimsuits and each had a towel around their shoulders. They were snuggled up close on one side of a booth. I kissed Linda, Connie gave her significant other a smooch and we slid in across from them.

I looked at Linda and asked, "How did the day go for you two?"

She smiled ear to ear and said, "We had a wonderful time. We talked and cuddled and we went to the zoo. We got back here about three and went for a swim."

I ordered drinks then asked, "What about dinner, we haven't eaten?"

Linda said, "You can have the best baby back ribs right where you are sitting. They are catered in but from only two blocks away. Our waiter said they were very good."

She knew she had touched a soft spot. I truly love good ribs. I said, "If that's okay with everyone it's great for me."

We ordered ribs.

Karl spoke then, "I want to talk about the elephant in the room. What are the rules, Luke?"

To be continued...