Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went on, "Your lady is a strikingly beautiful woman, as I'm sure you well know." He was nervous to the point he was shaking just a bit.

Ted chimed in. He said, "Now Luke, You're not going to beat somebody up for flirting with Linda, like the last time, are you?"

I chuckled and replied, "Well, I hope not." I turn back to the now visibly upset young man and asked, "What is this all about, Jim?"

I saw him steel himself and then he answered, "Well Sir, my two lowlife comrades over there, dared me to ask your lovely lady for a dance. I went a little crazy and bet with them that she would dance with me. I bet ten dollars but I got two to one odds. Would the two of you please help me out?"

I let him sweat for a few seconds and said. "All I can do is, allow you to ask her. But I will give you some advice. Her name is Linda. If you call her, "Ma'am," it will make her feel old. Don't do that."

He looked worriedly at me for another second then turned to Linda. He said, "Linda, my name is Jim Cassaway. The kind gentleman who is apparently your escort has given me permission to ask you for a dance. I am sure you heard me explain my predicament. Would you please give me one dance?"

Linda played her part. She let him sweat also. She asked, "Do you dance well, Jim?"

He replied, "Yes I think so. I am told I am quite good at it. My mother made me take formal lessons when I was younger."

Linda looked at Ted and said, "I would like a slow and sensuous waltz if you please, music man." Ted laughed and changed the record on the turntable that fed the speakers scattered around the room. Linda took the young man's hand and led him to the small dance floor. They came together and Jim held her formally with at least three inches between their bodies. He, in fact, could dance. They moved well and looked good together. Linda snuggled in close to him and started putting on a show for his two young friends. I let them dance that way for a minute to see how raunchy Linda would get and then I pushed the button. He felt her flinch and gasp for air. He separated about five inches from her this time but continued the dance. I didn't bother them again but I could tell, Linda couldn't be comfortable with him again.

I thought, "This thing is like a shock collar on a bird dog. It definitely works."

Jim brought Linda back to me when the record ended. He thanked us both and returned to his friends.

Ted put fresh drinks in front of Linda and me. He said, "The boy ordered them. He just spent most of his winnings. We all laughed, including the Conway couple.

Linda stood so she could whisper in my ear. She said, "If you keep playing with that button, you are going to have to give me a hall pass or take me home and fuck me."

I whispered back to her, "I think tonight I will opt to take you home."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, "Good." I pushed the button.

The pizza was delivered and the five of us at the bar talked and laughed with each other. I asked Ted about Mary. She is his cute young adopted granddaughter that works here part-time. She always flirts with me when I come in. She has been doing that since she was eight years old so it really doesn't mean anything.

Ted said, "She wasn't scheduled to work tonight but I will tell her that you and Linda came in and asked after her."

An hour of enjoyment with good company passed. We finished the pizza with a little help from Ted and the older couple. A second young man from the table appeared at my shoulder. He started his spiel but I stopped him in mid-stride. I said to him, "I am sorry, maybe some other time." I looked at the clock on the wall and went on, "We only have time for one more dance and Linda always saves the last one for the guy that's taking her home." The young man nodded and went back to his table. I looked at Ted and said, "Play that same waltz again, please."

I led Linda to the dance floor and we danced formally for about the first minute of the five-minute piece. I then drew her in close and she molded her body to mine like she does. We put on a real show for the young guys. We got more than a little nasty with each other. Linda whispered, "I want to cum." We danced on for another minute and she said, "Help me out a little, Luke. Push the button." I felt her have her orgasm. It was not a baby one but she did manage to control herself. The record ended and I walked in front of her, back to our seats at the bar. She definitely had a wet spot in the vee of her warm-ups.

We finished our drinks and I paid the bill. Linda stood and leaned over the bar to give Ted a goodbye kiss. We started for home. Linda folded the center armrest in my truck and laid her head in my lap. She is small enough that she can draw her legs up and lie in the seat.

At length, she said, "That was a good one, thank you."

I said, "You owe me one but it can wait until we get home." She giggled. The monster could feel her breath through my thin shorts. He began to swell.

We got home just before midnight. I relieved myself in the downstairs bath and Linda went to our bedroom. When I arrived upstairs, there was a candle burning and Linda was in the master bath. I got naked and crawled into bed.

She came out of the bath buck naked. Her beautiful body seemed to shimmer in the candlelight. She said, "Give me the remote."

I said, "I might want to keep it."

She said, "I have to put it on the charger with the egg or it won't work the next time we want to play with it."

I pointed to my shorts and said, "It's in the right front pocket."

She left with it but was back and in bed with me, in just a minute or two. I pulled her into our spoon position and held her. I let my fingers wander down to her clitoris and linger there. I slipped one inside her to retrieve a few drops of her wetness. I wet her clit with it and gently massaged it. When I felt her respond I asked her, "How do you want to do this?"

She rolled over to face me and answered, "Oh Luke, we were having fun earlier but this is serious. Make me know you love me." I tried very hard to do that. I think I was somewhat successful. She fell asleep a few minutes before I did and then we both slept through the night.

I got through Tuesday alright and Tuesday evening went well at home too.

Wednesday I spent most of the day wondering about Linda's lunch date. I had some trepidation about it. Linda hadn't worked that day so she was waiting for me when I arrived home. I kissed her and held her a minute then I asked her, "Well, how did it go?"

She answered me with no hesitation and the loveliest twinkle in her eye, "We talked for over two hours. When I boil it all down, she said, "She was looking forward to our dinner Friday, everything is okay between you and me and I should fuck your eyes out every chance I get."

I said, "Damn Baby, I never studied psychology or psychiatry one day of my life but I already knew all of that." We didn't talk about Kay again.

"Well, she said, "This is my first chance, isn't it?"

We ran to the pool house and fucked like a couple rabbits. When we finished we spent a few minutes in recovery and then went skinny dipping in the pool. We splashed and played like children would until we tired. We rested then got out and dried each other. I put a pair of shorts and my poolside flip-flops on and Linda got a robe from the pool house.

I said, "I had rather you stay naked."

She said, "We can compromise." She went to our bedroom and when she returned she was wearing one of my shirts. This woman knows how to make me want her.

We made a light supper together. After we ate, we had a drink and cuddled in the hot tub for a while. When we decided it was bedtime, I took her to the pool house and we made love for a long time under the skylight. Later we slept and I dreamed of Tinker Bell.

Thursday was the best day so far for me, mentally.

In the middle of the morning on Friday, Alice announced that Mr. Barns was in the front office. I asked her to send him in. He walked to my desk and I stood as we shook hands.

He said, "I think I've got what you will need on the gentlemen you asked me to research. Basically, your impressions were right on both of them. They are good men. He opened his briefcase and produced two thin file folders and laid them on my desk.

I said, "Lex, Alice and I aren't nearly as busy today as we were the other day when you were here. Do you have time for coffee or would you like to go to lunch?" We wound up going to lunch and Lex expressed his disappointment that I didn't invite Alice to go with us. We spent some of our time together talking about Ziegler and Wilkinson. I got a better feel for what Lex knew about them than I could have gotten from his files. Lex's writings are like military reports. They are short, to the point and contain only hard fact. He did have some surprising information for me.

Then it was Friday evening and I was preparing the grill to receive four eight-ounce fillets. I thought I would need two. Linda was having a glass of wine and I had a Crown going.

Kay arrived right on time. Linda and I met her as she parked her car. Linda hugged her then I did. I said, "Welcome Aunt Kay."

She laughed then whispered to me, "I need to talk to you."

I stepped away from her and said loud enough for Linda to hear, "When you have rested, I want a few minutes alone with you, in my office. I hope that is okay."

She smiled and answered, "Certainly."

I poured a Miller Genuine Draft, into a frozen mug for her. I had learned that beer was her preference on her last visit. I told her how much I admired her outfit. Like some older people, she tends to overdress for this sort of thing. She did look nice. In fact, nice would be an understatement. She is in her early sixties and radiates sex. It's no wonder Linda's Uncle Gus runs with her.

The three of us sat and talked pleasantly about trivial things while we nursed our drinks. Kay finished her beer.

I asked, "Kay would you like another?"

She answered, "Yes please and freshen your drink. With Linda's permission, now would be a good time to adjourn to your office for a few minutes. I fixed the drinks and kissed Linda on the cheek. I led her to the door to my office. We went in and she seated herself in the same chair she had used the last time. I sat on the couch.

She smiled at me and asked, "Aren't you going to lie down?"

I answered, "I think I will." I did and we both laughed.

She said, "I would like to get started by telling you that Linda and I had about a two-hour conversation the day before yesterday. Further, she has given me permission to talk with you about anything that was discussed at that meeting. She has also instructed me to answer any questions that you may have about that meeting or any other conversation we have had in the past.

I broke in and said, 'Damn, that is kind of like having a blank check, isn't it?"

She answered, "I tried to set it up that way but I want to have the same freedom to talk with Linda about interactions between you and me."

I said, "Granted, what else do you need?"

She answered, "Well, to begin with, I need you to tell me what concerns you the most about what happened over the last weekend. Linda has told me that you and she did a full swap with another couple for sex. She went into more detail than I probably needed."

I thought for a minute and then answered, "My chief concern is, I have no bad feelings about Linda being laid by another man. I mean absolutely no bad feelings. I gave them both my blessing beforehand and I watched it happen. I have no anger with either of them. I feel no jealousy or anxiety about it possibly happening again. I have no fear of damage to my relationship with Linda. What the hell is wrong with me, Kay?"

She said, "I think I know the answer to your question but let's talk for a while before I tell you."

She asked me questions and I answered them truthfully. I asked her questions and she answered them. An hour went by.

Finally, she asked, "Do you think I could have another beer?"

I said, "Sure." I went to the kitchen to get it. Linda was sitting at the patio table with a glass of wine but she came in when I pecked on the glass.

I said, "We aren't through yet. I just came out to get a beer for Kay."

"I'm fine," she said. "Take your time. I needed more than an hour with her too."

I kissed her cheek and said, "We won't be much longer. I'm getting hungry."

When I was back on the couch, Kay said, "If you don't have any more questions, I'm ready to tell you what I think."

I said, "Go."

She went on, "First, to answer your question about what is wrong with you." She paused and said, "Not a damn thing. Luke," she said, "You are one of the strongest and most healthy people I have ever met. I mean mentally, of course. Let me try to illustrate to you why you have no bad feelings or anxiety."

I said, "Please do."

She continued, "Imagine if you will. You had a serious accident and your doctor said you would have to take a couple of months to heal as much as you can but then you need some serious surgery. You waited out the two months in a state of anxiety and dread of the upcoming operation. Finally, the day came. They put you to sleep and instantly, as it seemed to you, you awoke. You realized the thing you had feared so much was over and it wasn't nearly as bad as you had thought it would be. You were relieved. "Waiting for the other shoe to drop", is what we call the state you were in before the operation. Do you see what I am getting at?

"I think so, I said. "You think I am relieved because I knew this was going to happen and I was dreading it. I am relieved because it is finally over."

"That is exactly right," she replied. "Think, you had already decided that the right thing to do was to give Linda a hall pass when the right guy came along. You knew that was going to happen sooner or later and you took her to a swinger's club, for shit's sake. That tells me that subconsciously you wanted it to be over. You wanted to bring an end to your torment. Linda also told me about the banana, orange and apple thing. Very few men would have developed the truth that way, Luke. I think you handled an impossible situation very well. Please understand, I don't condone what the two of you have done. I don't condemn it either. In my mind, it is just what happened. If you and Linda think it was the right thing to do, it probably was."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Kay said, "I need to talk to you about Linda for a minute."

I said, "Okay."

Kay continued, "Linda is not in as good a condition as you are. She tries to cover it up but she is living with the nightmare that you are going to stop loving her and even excommunicate her from your life. She feels like she is turning into a slut and she can't control it. She didn't have the slightest qualm about jumping in bed with Karl, but after the fact, she became afraid of the consequences. The same thing happened when you two were with Barbra Porter."

I said, "I didn't know you knew about Barb."

She replied, "Gus told me she was here and you had told me you had a threesome with a woman. I figured it out. Gus doesn't know."

Kay said, back to Linda, "Do you know, she can have an orgasm just by looking at an attractive man?"

I said, "She told me that happened to her when she was near our son's soccer coach once. I thought it was a one-time thing."

Kay said, "She told me that had happened several times. Once in a food court at the mall when she was having lunch with her boss. She said a most beautiful older man with grey at his temples smiled at her from a different table and she came all over herself. She said she covered the incident by claiming menstrual cramps and excused herself to the bathroom. She said she brought her panties home in a baggy. She said that she had an orgasm while Karl was introducing himself to you the other night."

I said, "I remember. She was sitting next to me holding my arm with both of hers. I felt a shiver run through her body. I didn't recognize it for what it was. She decided to have sex with him right then, didn't she?"

Kay answered, "I don't think so. She told me how she had enticed him to approach you. She said that she had locked eyes and smiled at him from across the room. I think she had subconsciously decided to have sex with him before she smiled. He must be very attractive."

I asked, "Am I supposed to allow her to be with every attractive man she sees?"

Kay said, "Don't worry, it won't come to that. She has very high standards. After all, you are her standard benchmark. Any man she is attracted to will have to at least meet that standard and there aren't very many like you around. Ninety-nine percent of the men won't even garner her attention and most of the rest won't draw her attention like Karl did. He must be a beautiful man. I think, the two of you meeting him and his wife in those perfect circumstances was one hell of a coincidence." She paused then asked, "Have you thought any more about letting her be with her soccer coach."

I answered, "Funny you should ask. I had my best security man at work locate him and build a dossier for me. He is in Scotland but if they still want each other, I could get them together. It would just mean a European vacation. A lot of time has passed. He is in his sixties now. He might be past his need if you know what I mean."

She said, "Luke, I'm in my sixties. Do you think Gus and I just sit and rock on the front porch when he comes to see me?"

I grinned sheepishly and said, "Sorry Aunt Kay." I paused and went on, "I don't really want to say anything about him to Linda until I see where this thing with Karl and Connie is going. I had the same security man put together a packet on Karl too. He hasn't been completely honest with us. I don't think we will develop much of a relationship with them. I might be wrong but I think Linda will decide not to see them again."

Kay said, "You must have some damning evidence. Linda really wants to see him again. For some reason, she believes that is going to happen next month. She told me how happy she was when you said you wanted to be with Connie again."

I said, "That was before I had the information I have now."

Kat continued, "She told me about the spark of emotion she shared with him. She probably wants some more of that."

I asked, "Is that something I need to worry about?"

Kay answered, "No, I don't think so. It was just a pleasant occurrence that she didn't expect to happen. It was a sweet surprise, so to speak. Even if she falls in love with him a little bit, it could never compare to the love she has for you." You won't have to kill him or anything."

I chuckled with her but I thought, "You never know." I knew I wasn't prepared or willing to share her love.

After a minute, Kay said, "That is really all I have. I just felt the need for you to know that she is not as solid mentally as she may appear. In her words Luke, she said, "I feel like I'm walking close to the edge."

I said, "She has said those same words to me."

Kay said, "Step between her and the edge when you feel like you need to. Make sure she understands everything is alright between the two of you. Fuck her silly just for fun when you want to but make soft sweet love to her every time the situation is right. Protect her, Luke and everything will be okay."

I said, "Damn Aunt Kay, Fuck her silly? You talk ugly for a white lady."

Kay blushed and looked at the floor for a few seconds. She looked up at me and said, "Sometimes it takes sharp words to convey the proper message. I try to be ladylike when I can."

I asked, "Is it time to go talk with Linda now?"

She nodded. We had been in the office for almost two hours.

I helped her from her chair and hugged her for a second. I said, "Thank you." We walked to the patio where Linda was sitting. She stood and let me hold and kiss her a little longer than necessary. I fired up the grill.