Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

I lay down beside Connie and we just lay there, touching each other where our bodies met. After about fifteen minutes she rolled on her side to face me. She put an arm and a leg over me. She asked, "How many times did I shake and quake?"

I had lost count of course, but I didn't want to tell her that. I said, "Seven, thousand, three hundred and forty, two."

She said, "Really? I thought it was more than that."

I ask, "Do you have enough energy to talk for a minute?"

She said, "Sure." She rose up on an elbow and looked at me.

I said, "Karl and I talked about your involvement with the bondage folks over at the air base. Why didn't you mention that to me the last time we were together?

She replied, "Karl told me not to. He said it would scare you away."

I had no trouble believing that. I said, "Karl offered to show me and Linda a movie about bondage and discipline. He said you were the star. Is it okay with you if he shows it to us?"

She answered, "Yes, that's okay with me. The movies make us horny, that's why he keeps them here. He has them in a hidden safe so no one else can see them.

I asked, "What are they about?"

She said, "Oh they are films that we took of some of the little plays we do. They are kind of phony-looking because we are not real actors. I always have fun making them and the sex in them is always real. Are you and Linda going to try bondage?"

I answered, "I don't know. I will probably leave that up to Linda."

She said, "Do you understand what a submissive is?"

I said, "Tell me."

She said, "I am a submissive. It means you can do anything you want with me. You can fuck me any way you choose. I will always do anything you want me to because I will always want to please you. Think of something kinky and try it on me tomorrow."

I said, "I can think of something right now."

She giggled and said, "Oh good. Tell me what you want me to do."

I said, "Curl up close and sleep with me."

She said, "Oh Luke, we were going to do that anyway. Wouldn't you like to have anal sex? You can tie me up if you want to."

My voice went a little bit high pitched when I said, "What is it with women and butt fucking? It keeps coming up. Linda was talking about it the other day."

She giggled a little like Linda does before she answered. "Girls are naturally nasty and It feels good, Luke. You have to do it properly. I can show you."

I thought, "Maybe it would be good to get some instruction from Connie. I know sooner or later Linda is going to want me to do it with her. Double penetration is on her list. She read about it. She reads too much. I put Connie off. I said, "Another time maybe. I need to sleep now."

She said, "Me too." We snuggled close to each other and slept. This lady is really nice to sleep with. She enjoys being held.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers