Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

The entry hall was large and old. It reflected great wealth in its opulence. A great stairway to the second level dominated the space. It went half way up then split and turned ninety degrees in both directions before it continued the rest of the way up. I think my jaw might have dropped.

Bobby said, "I remodeled the old place when I acquired exclusive ownership. I decided to keep this room and the lower level of one wing in the old style. It did require significant refurbishment but I am pleased with the outcome as you see here. The rest of the house I modernized with all the bells and whistles of the new technology. Please come into the Great Room. Let me fix you a drink."

Bobby walked between Linda and me as we proceeded through another set of double doors. Linda held his arm as we walked. This was another large room. It looked like the great hall of the castle in a King Arthur movie. It had a stone floor and a high ceiling. There was a huge stone fireplace complete with a bearskin rug. The décor was, "Medieval Scotland." The wall hangings were shields bearing several coats of arms. Swords and armor were also evident, as well as hunting trophies.

I said. "Wow, this is far more than what I expected". Linda was mesmerized.

Bobby made my drink. It was two fingers of Crown Royal and two cubes of ice. Linda declined to have a glass of wine.

Bobby said, "I laid in an ample supply of your favored Canadian blend but I would like you to sample some of my special reserves, later."

I nodded and said, "Looking forward to it."

Michelin had disappeared earlier. She chose this moment to rejoin us. Linda was holding The Laird's arm so Michelin came to me. She took my arm and kissed my cheek. She said, "Please excuse my absence. I was required to perform some of my household duties." She continued, "Luke, your things have been delivered to one of the old bedrooms. I think you will like it. I also took the liberty of moving the things I might need to that room. A fire is being laid in the fireplace, as we speak."

She whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, it will still be cold in there when we go to bed." She giggled.

She spoke to Linda. "Linda, your things were moved into the Lairds room. I assumed that would appropriate."

Linda said, "Oh, actually, I would like for us to share an old room too."

Bobby spoke up, "You will love my suite."

Michelin then said, "Cook will have dinner served at eight. She has gone to great trouble to make everything just right. I hope you both are hungry." She paused and went on, "Linda we have over an hour before we dress for dinner. If you like, I can help you tour this old house."

Bobby and I both nodded our agreement and the girls walked away hand in hand. The chattering spiced with giggles started before they got out of sight.

Bobby addressed me, "I hope you don't mind. I asked Michelin to occupy Linda for a time. I am most anxious to continue our conversation from earlier."

"Fine," I said. "Bobby, as long as it goes down the way Linda described the plan to me, I am willing to participate. Let it happen. She wants to do this very much and she may never get another chance."

Bobby asked, "How did Linda propose to do it?"

I relayed to him Linda's whole spiel including the, "it won't be nasty or messy," part.

Bobby replied, "On my honor Luke, so shall it be."

I said, "I haven't told Linda that I would consent to this. Let's not tell her yet but you need to see that she is properly prepared. Tell her that you and Michelin are still working on me and she must be prepared in case I agree.

Bobby chuckled and said, "Sometimes you treat your lady poorly, Luke."

I laughed and sipped my whisky. I said, "Oh, there is one other small thing."

Bobby got a concerned look on his face. He asked, "What?"

I watched him as I said, "We have to do this thing Wednesday because we are going to give Michelin the same treatment Thursday evening." He flinched, just as I thought he would. I laughed.

Bobby smiled and said, "We can do that. Then he went on, "Let's not tell her until the last minute. It will be a pleasant surprise for her."

I said, "Okay, but the same preparedness rules apply. I mean no nasty and no messy."

He answered, "I will ask her to spend that night in my bed and tell her to be prepared."

I asked, "Bobby, do you feel as though we have become conspirators?"

He answered, "Yes, and I believe we are laying the foundation of friendship too. I didn't expect that. I am well pleased." He then offered to refresh my drink.

I said, "I might take a taste of the special Scotch you mentioned."

He smiled and made me a new drink. It was good but we didn't get to talk about it. An hour had passed and the girls returned.

Michelin dragged me away to dress for dinner. I was glad that my young and vibrant wife had the foresight to pack formal attire for us.

As soon as we were alone, I gathered Michelin into my arms and kissed her. I ask, "Can we have a quickie before dinner?"

She cooed and snuggled close to me for a few seconds. She said, "We can't. We have less than an hour to bathe, dress and be on time for dinner. This is the only time this will happen but it is important not to be tardy this one time." With a slight giggle, she went on, "We can shower together and enhance our anticipation for later."

I stepped out of my clothes and then helped her undress. I picked her up and started for the bed. She tried to start talking, so I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I laid her on her back and I massaged a breast and nipple with one hand as I kissed her. One of my fingers went inside her and caressed her sweet spot while my thumb dutifully caressed her clitoris. Excitement rose in her almost instantly. Her pussy flooded with new juices.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard Luke. We have to hurry."

I slipped easily inside her and found her bottom on the second stroke. I had to force the monster to get the last bit of him inside her. I felt as though her pussy was not as roomy as Linda's was. I hadn't noticed in the excitement earlier.

I pounded her hard as she had requested. I felt her wonderful Kegel muscles flex and relax as she milked me. She climaxed quickly and violently. She murmured sweet sounds. I helped her through the first one but when the second one began a minute later, I didn't even try to hold back. We were in perfect sync as we each tried to help the other. My orgasm lasted and then lasted longer. My throbbing cock injected spurt after spurt of my juices to her deepest place. She accepted them. She bucked under me and kissed me even as she convulsed in her own orgasm.

Less than ten minutes later, it was over. We had both enjoyed a most wondrous quickie. She only allowed herself a minute to recover.

She said, "Give me a minute or two," as she slipped out of bed.

I needed more than a minute or two to come down from my high. I heard her turn on the shower. She came to me and dragged me out of bed. She said, "We must hurry."

In the shower stall, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her.

She allowed me to hold her a few seconds and said, "Luke, I will never say no to you again."

I just looked down at her pretty face and smiled.

She went on sternly, "It would just be a waste of time, wouldn't it?"

I asked, "Do you feel that you were misused?"

She answered, "Oh, indeed yes. I have just been assaulted."

I began to become concerned.

She giggled and continued, "It was a rather friendly assault and I enjoyed it very much. I hope it happens again." Her voice was musical. She paused then said, "Still, I did learn what a waste of time it is to tell you no." She kissed my cheek and said, "Seriously now, we must hurry."

We managed to walk into the Great Room a few minutes early. Bobby and Linda were waiting for us. Everyone was dressed to the nines.

Linda was wearing a stunning navy blue dress with a white flash that reached from her underarm to her ankle, on one side. It seemed to shimmer when she walked. The dress was off her shoulders and accented with white lace. Her jewelry and accessories were muted elegance. Her hair was done up in a way that seemed to magnify her height and exaggerate the length of her neck. The pendant that I had given her was hanging just over the top of her cleavage.

She looked at me and smiled as we walked into the room. I wanted her. The monster moved. She always has that effect on me. I felt a pang of raw jealousy because she was holding The Laird's arm in both of hers.

I survived that moment by switching my gaze to Michelin. She was wearing A Lady's kilt. It was an earth-tone plaid. The colors were greens, browns and one tan stripe that repeated itself every few inches. The kilt reached to within four or five inches of the floor.

Her blouse was an off-white solid color. It fitted tight around her neck and close to her body to the top of her kilt. Her sleeves were also tight and reached to the middle of her forearm. Her hair was done up much as it was when she met us at the airport. She wore a plaid sash over her shoulder. She was elegantly beautiful.

I, of course, was wearing my Tux. It's black with a white shirt and cummerbund. When Michelin and I had gone to my room to dress, I had found my luggage had been unpacked. My clothes had been pressed and hung. My dress shoes were buffed to a high polish.

Bobby was most impressive. He was wearing an almost knee-length skirt but there was nothing feminine in his look. His kilt was in the same colors as the one Michelin wore.

He wore a Prince Charlie jacket over a white shirt and a black bow tie. He sported a fancy sporran on a silver chain. His feet were clad in shoes that appeared to be from a different time. They were lace-up leathers that were also tied to his lower legs. He wore stockings that reached to his knees. They were a solid color that accented the colors of his kilt. There was a silk flash in contrasting color on each stocking and I noticed a fixed blade knife carried near the calf of his right leg.

Bobby's well-muscled body and his full mustache screamed his masculinity. I thought, "If an invading Viking ran up against this man, a thousand years ago, he would have shit in his britches."

Bobby offered us drinks. I asked for another taste of his special reserve. I said, "Micheline dragged me away earlier before I had time to tell you how much I enjoyed the drink you had made for me. I enjoyed it very much and would like another."

Bobby smiled as he poured the whisky.

Linda came to me and kissed my cheek. I whispered in her ear, "You are a vision of loveliness. You have aroused the monster."

She giggled and replied, "That will make Micheline happy." She gave me another peck and went back to Bobby. I felt somewhat ignored and I felt another twinge of jealousy. I thought, "Here is something else to push from my mind." Truthfully, I am having fewer and fewer of these moments. I deal with it. Michelin is a great help.

In her mind and at this moment, Linda sees no relationship between what we do with other people and our love for each other. Our love will always be a constant, like the speed of light. Our extracurricular sex is an expression of lust. We do it for the fun of having new experiences. She has no idea that I feel stress from time to time. I don't think she does. She is likely to have some fear of damage to our relationship but it always happens later, not while an encounter is in progress.

A silver bell jingled and Butler announced, "M-Lairds and Ladies, dinner is served."

Bobby and Linda walked through another set of ornate double doors and Michelin and I followed. We found ourselves in another room decorated in the old style. The centerpiece was a dining table at least twenty feet in length. Four seats at the far end were laid with fine china, crystal and silver. Food was already on the table on covered silver platters and on our plates, which were also covered.

The four of us were seated on either side of the table. I was across from Linda and Bobby across from Michelin. Michelin was to my right and I felt her rest her hand in my lap. I caught her hand in mine and rubbed it against my cock.

Bobby looked at Butler, who gently clapped his hands once. Two young men appeared, one on either side of the table. They quickly and with practiced ease removed all the food covers and exited the room. Another server appeared at Bobby's side, with a bottle of red burgundy.

Bobby sniffed the cork and nodded. Each of our glasses was filled, from the bottle. The server bowed and retired.

Bobby spoke. He said, "Linda, Luke, this is if not standard fare here, at least common fare. Cook always prepares a meal similar to this for each group of guests that spends time with us. Usually, they are client hunters. The meals are normally traditional and formed around whatever game that the hunters are here to take.

This meal is one of my favorites. The bird you see on your plates is Red Grouse. They have been covered with bacon and brushed lavishly with melted butter, then baked. The seasonings Cook uses are a closely held family secret. If I ordered her, she would readily give me her recipe but later the same night, she would slip into my bedchamber and slit my throat. I have never been brave enough to try to acquire her recipe."

He went on, "The potatoes and greens are not special but they do go well with the bird. The gravy is again a secret. Please don't ask. Cook rarely includes a dessert with this meal, however, if either of you would like one, she will prepare it for you.

Neither of us requested a dessert.

I asked Bobby, "Are any of the servants in a position to see or hear us at this moment?"

He answered, "No, we have gone hi-tech here. Under the lip of the table in front of me, there is a button. When I push it, a buzzer sounds in the kitchen. Cook or one of her minions will appear to receive any request."

I then asked, "Do the servants know the purpose of our visit?"

He answered, "Of course they do. There is no way we could cavort under this roof and keep it a secret."

He paused and continued, "It was Michelin's duty, as Head Of Household, to inform Butler of our intent. I am sure that before we arrived, he called the staff together and informed them. He probably said something like, "The Laird has taken a new lover for a few days." None of them will ever speak of it again. Not even among themselves. Their discretion will be absolute."

A few seconds later, he went on. "On the other hand, there is likely to be quite a bit of gossip about you and Michelin. I doubt the townsfolk will hear of it though."

He chuckled and Linda laughed. Michelin turned red and I patted her thigh under the table. At length, she giggled and allowed me to laugh a little.

To change the subject, we all discussed the food for the next few minutes. It was unbelievably good.

Twenty minutes later, we were finished with dinner. Bobby pushed the button. Cook appeared to receive our compliments. She seemed to revel in our appreciation of her work. She curtsied and left the room.

Michelin said, "This is the only formal dinner Cook has planned, during your stay. From now on you can have food served anywhere in the house on twenty minutes notice. Cook will prepare anything you ask her to if she has the ingredients." She went on, "There is a table in the kitchen and an informal dining room adjacent to this one. There is a patio with tables outside the kitchen and Cook expects requests for breakfasts in bed."

We adjourned back to the Great Room for drinks and I got another glass of The Laird's special reserve. The girls sipped wine and wandered around the room together. Michelin was showing Linda special pieces of furniture, wall hangings and such.

I asked about the "get-away-day," planned for the next day, which would be Tuesday.

Bobby said, "I am required to coach a soccer match in the afternoon and I would like for Linda to attend. Frankly, this old man wants to flaunt her in front of my young players. I have booked a room for us in my favorite inn for tomorrow night. We will be back here midday on Wednesday."

He went on, "Michelin wants to take you in one of my rally cars on a tour of the countryside. She has planned a nice place for lunch and has booked a room for the two of you, for the night. The inn she chose is near Loch Ness. You might see the monster."

I thought, "Michelin will definitely see the monster."

Oddly, I had no reservation in allowing this man to be alone with my wife for a day and a night. I decided if Linda is okay with it I will allow it. I knew I didn't even have to discuss it with Linda. She would certainly want to go with him. The truth is, I relished the idea of being alone with Michelin. This formal dress-up and dinner, in my mind, is a waste of valuable time. It's not what I came here for and I won't be here long. Selfishly, I wanted some uninterrupted time with my newest lover.

I said, "All that sounds good to me."

We carried on our conversation for another half hour. I had one more drink, and we talked about unimportant things.

I brought the conversation back to sex. I asked, "Where do you plan to carry out our plans for Linda, Wednesday evening?

Bobby flinched at the question and hesitated while he thought about it. He answered, "I think we can do her right there, on that bearskin."

I said, "Wow." In my mind's eye, I could see the three of us in the position of copulation that Linda had outlined. Firelight accented the scene.

Several minutes later, I found an appropriate lull in the conversation. I said, "Bobby, it is passed bed-time." He laughed at me and said, "I was beginning to think you were going to keep me here all night."

I rose and walked to the girls. I kissed Linda and said, "Good night, Sweetheart. I love you." I paused a second and said, "We are going to bed." I took Michelin's hand and we walked away. I looked back to see Linda fingering her pendant.

We exited the room and were alone, finally. Michelin allowed me to pull her into my embrace and kiss her softly. We let the kiss linger as I squeezed her close to me.

She purred and whispered, "Come with me."

She held my arm and ushered me down a short hallway to an exterior door. Going through the door, I found we were in a small garden that was flooded with moonlight. The night air was a bit cool. She came into my arms again.

She said, "I want to dance with you in the moonlight, while we are dressed in our finery. We won't dress again. I feel like a princess with her prince."

There was no music but I held her close and we danced slowly.

In a moment, I felt her shiver. I asked, "Are you cold?"

She answered, "I want us to be cold when you take me to your bed. We will hold each other close and share our warmth. I left instruction for there to be no fire in the hearth when we retire."

I said, "We will miss the flicker of the firelight."

She answered, "We will have candlelight but the fire is laid. I will light it if you like."

Fifteen minutes later, I said, "We are cold enough. I want to be naked and in a warm bed with you."

Without further conversation, she led me back inside and to my bedchamber. The room was cold; about fifty degrees would be my guess. There was a candle mounted half way up the wall in each corner. The flames wavered in the drafting air and slight shadows danced in the semi-dark room.

We raced to see who could get naked first. She won. I watched as she pulled the pins from her hair and shook it down around her shoulders. She ran for the bed and disappeared under the covers. I took time to light the fire and was still only seconds behind her.

I should have known. The bed and comforter were made with down. I knew we would be warm presently.

I drew my lover into my arms and asked, "What now, pretty lady?"

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers