Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda waited twenty seconds and said, "More Bobby. Fuck me deeper."

He slipped another couple inches into her.

She moaned and said, "All of it Bobby, I can take it all."

Bobby granted her wish. I felt it. Bobby shoved his cock completely inside and held it there. It felt like our cocks were resting parallel to each other and touching except for an extremely thin tissue.

.

Bobby said, "I can feel your cock, Luke.

Linda said, "Fuck me, Bobby. I want to feel you fuck my ass."

Bobby pulled slowly out about half way then shoved it back where it had come from. I could feel his every movement. In a few more strokes, he was pulling everything out except the head and banging it back into her. His tempo increased as he became confident he wasn't going to hurt her.

She said, "Yes Bobby. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me."

I could feel every movement as he slid back and forth along my prick.

Linda whispered, "I want to cum. Help me, Luke."

The monster had never been so hard. I was afraid I might hurt her. I was so excited I fucked her hard anyway.

Linda's orgasm started. It was a large one by any standard. She let out a blood-curdling scream. I felt her pussy clamp down on me. She went stiff and shook like the leaves on an aspen tree.

I checked, Michelin was still watching as if she were mesmerized.

Bobby had his orgasm. I could feel it when his cock swelled and he pumped his cum into a rubber that was encased in my wife's bowel. I didn't like that thought.

I held off. I had a plan.

Bobby finished first. He held his cock inside her until she finished and collapsed on top of me. He pulled out. I could feel him as he left. He was nice enough to wipe the lube off her ass with a damp face cloth.

As soon as Bobby was clear, I rolled over on top of her and fucked her hard until she had one last cum. It was another good one judging by her vocalizations.

I could smell orange blossoms on Linda's face. I licked some of it off her. It made me think of Michelin again. I looked at Michelin and we locked eyes as I pumped my wife's pussy full of cum.

Bobby had staggered away and sat down on a different part of the bearskin. I noticed he was watching us fuck. He had cleaned himself with a towel and disposed of the evidence of our deed.

My spasms ended and I rolled off Linda. She stretched out lengthwise and whimpered once. It appeared as though she had fallen asleep.

I thought I would be disgusted with myself for doing this but I wasn't. There was nothing messy or nasty. I acknowledged that it still felt a little unnatural to me. I think that came from the closeness of Bobby and me. I've never had sex where another man was involved before.

Bobby rose to his feet and came to me. He reached down and helped me to stand. As soon as I was stable on my feet, he pointed at Michelin and said, "You take care of that one. I will help the other one.

I stumbled around the room and retrieved my clothes. For modesty's sake, I slipped my trousers on. I picked up Michelin's dress and her shoes. I thought about the comfortable bed in my room. I wanted to be there. It seemed to be far away. It was at least a long way to walk.

I helped Michelin to her feet. I said, "Come with me, Sweetheart."

She answered, "I will cum with you anytime." I looked back at Linda. She was sitting up and fingering her necklace. She smiled at me. She looked almost fresh.

I thought, "How does she do that?"

Michelin walked naked with me and we went to my room.

We halfheartedly showered and dried each other. We were in bed together in ten minutes. Michelin snuggled up close to me and said, "I have never seen anything like that."

I asked, "What impressed you the most?"

She answered, "The way Linda took your cock down her throat. Then she did it for the Laird. He is spoiled for life. If I can't learn to do that, he will never be happy with me again."

I said, "That's nonsense girl. You are an exquisite bed partner. A man would be crazy to be unhappy with you."

She came back, "Oh Luke. I am in real trouble. You must help me. Show me how she does it."

We experimented for the next half hour. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, my cock slipped down her throat and there was no gag. I let him rest for fifteen seconds then pulled him out to let her breath. After the third breath, I easily slipped it right back in. She let me fuck her that way for several minutes. She got her breathing coordinated and I started to enjoy the experience.

At length, she said, "My throat is becoming sore. She paused and asked, "Do you want to cum this way?"

I answered with a question of my own, "Is your pussy still sore?"

She giggled and said, "She is not too sore, and I want your cock inside me."

I licked the length of her slit and took her clit in my mouth. As soon as she started to respond, I helped the monster invade her center.

There was no urgency on my part or hers. We both already had more than our daily ration of sex. We just wanted to be together. Neither of us had mentioned it but we both knew that our time together was almost over and we had been cheated out of most of this day. We carried on this way for some time. I was inside her and we were enjoying being alone together without outside obligations. It wasn't like any sex I had ever had.

Michelin finally said, "Linda was magnificent tonight, wasn't she?"

I asked, "What do you mean? She was just being Linda."

She replied, "The Laird calls her a tigress. I understand now what he meant. She totally wore me out and then she absolutely used you and the Laird up."

Michelin continued, "The last time I saw her she was sitting cross-legged on the rug, smiling sweetly at you. She didn't even look disheveled. Her blond ponytail was all bouncy and her green eyes flashed in the firelight. I don't think she even wears make-up. On top of all that, she can have you anytime she wants. The last orgasm you gave her was the kind of thing that makes other girls sore. Another thing, you give her everything she wants including the freedom to have sex with other people."

Michelin went on after a pause, "I'm so jealous of her."

I chuckled and said, "If Linda knew what I am thinking she would be jealous of you." I got a handful of her ass and pulled her closer to me. I thrust into her and forced the monster completely inside her.

She exhaled forcefully and said, "Oh Luke, that's how you made me sore last night."

I asked, "Do you want to do it again?"

She whispered, "Yes."

She waited a few seconds and asked, "Why would Linda be jealous of me?"

I said, "Think about it. Have you ever in your life had better sex than what we have shared these last few days?"

She thought a minute and said, "I don't think so." She paused then added, with more conviction, "No I haven't."

I let that sink in, before I said, "I haven't either."

She said, "Oh Luke." She rolled into my arms and kissed me.

I said, "I'm about to make you sore again."

She uttered a magical giggle and said, "Okay."

I banged her hard. Really, we fucked each other very hard for the last time this day. She had a marvelous climax and I did too.

So came the end of a long day. We snuggled close in the warmth of our bed and slept.

To be continued...