Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied in a strained voice, "It wasn't nearly as big around as this one. I feel very full, Luke." She pulled the thing out a couple inches and then slid it back to where it was. She did it again and then set up a slow rhythm. She was working the lube into her depths as she fucked herself.

After several slow strokes, she increased the tempo slightly and fucked herself for another minute or two. As she pulled the thing partially out, her pussy's inner lips clung to it. I looked as if she was going to turn herself inside out. She was vocalizing now and having a fantasy. "She said, "Lick my clit, Ed." Ed wasn't there so I licked it. She purred.

She put both her hands on the flat base of the fake balls of her toy cock and added pressure. Her hips rolled and heaved as she searched for the proper angle of penetration. She purred and cautioned Ed not to hurt her. The dildo went a fraction deeper. She took two quick shallow breaths and pushed. Another fraction of an inch vanished inside her.

She still had a long two inches to go. I didn't believe she could do it but then I thought, "It's only two inches."

She rested. She said, "I want to cum Ed."

I answered for him. I said, "Not yet Honey. Wait until I'm in all the way.

She whimpered and I felt a little one shiver through her. She was still resting but she had another one.

She spent the next fifteen minutes trying to work those last two little bitty inches into her stretched out pussy.

I heard her say, "That's it. That's all I can take." She placed my hand on the base so I could feel it lying close to her outer lips. She had a little over eight inches of the thing inside. She said, "Fuck me with it. Fuck me with your giant cock, Ed. Make me cum."

I didn't know what to do. I was afraid I would hurt her. I looked at her as she lay there on her back. The giant fake cock was almost completely inside. The place in her abdomen between her clitoris and her belly button pooched out. It looked like the beginnings of a baby growing in her womb.

She demanded, "Fuck me, Ed.

I moved the dildo. She purred. I slowly withdrew it three inches and then pushed back in only two. I could see it move under the flesh of her belly. She thrust upward and recaptured the inch that I had held back.

She said, "Fuck me. It's Okay. I am completely open. It only hurts a little. Make me sore."

I thought, "Michelin had asked me to hurt her and make her sore. She enjoyed it and she wasn't injured." I fucked Linda with her rubber cock. I started slowly and worked the thing in and out of her gently. In another minute, I was doing six-inch strokes and she was rolling into my thrust and taking at least eight inches.

She was having minis back to back and then the big one came. She froze in place and didn't buck or thrust. I think she was afraid to. I fucked her a bit harder. She made very little noise. She uttered a few whimpers and low moans. I fucked her with the toy until her orgasm was over and she relaxed.

A minute later, she took over my duties as the dildo pilot. She began to fuck herself with slow short strokes. She said, "I want to suck your cock, Luke."

I thought, "Well, she remembered who is here with her."

I got up on my knees and straddled her chest. I rested my balls on her titties and made my cock's head available to her mouth. She sucked the monster and fucked herself at the same time. It didn't take long. I felt it as her orgasm as it started. She was fucking herself harder than I had but she wasn't pounding it into herself.

She let the monster slip from her mouth and said, "Fuck my face hard Luke. Ed is about to make me cum again. I moved my pelvis closer to her and fucked her mouth and then her throat.

I could see what was in her mind. We were having a threesome with Big Ed. I went along with it. Without screaming, I got loud. I said, "FUCK HER HARD ED, I'M ABOUT TO CUM."

Linda beat me to it. She came hard and fucked herself harder. I came hard and fucked her face harder. I don't know how it worked out for Big Ed but I knew that Linda, the monster and I were all happy.

I rolled onto my back and lay there in a stupor. After a minute or two, I detected motion and looked at my wife. She was extracting about three pounds of play toy from her pussy. It struck me as a truly erotic sight. Unbelievably, the monster moved. He wasn't completely limp anyway.

When the thing came clear, Linda dumped it onto the floor. I thought, "So much for Big Ed."

Linda was crying and whimpering at the same time. I pulled her into our spoon position. She fingered her pendant and said, "I love you, Luke."

I slipped a finger into her pussy. She flinched. I thought, "She must be sore already." My next thought was worse. I thought, "I don't care what the books say. She is stretched way out of shape." She snuggled closer to me.

I asked, "Are you okay Little One?"

She purred and said, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit sleepy."

I held her and she wiggled until she was comfortable. A few minutes passed and I was drifting into sleep. I thought about Louis. I felt good that I hadn't thought about him at all that day. Maybe, I can push his memory into the past and then forget him altogether.

Linda said, "I want you to think about us having a real threesome with Ed."

I pretended to be asleep but I did think about it for a few seconds. I thought, "That would be like me taking a pocket knife to a sword fight. A man must know his limitations. It ain't going to happen, Sweetheart."

To be continued...