Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked out the other couple again. They were both looking our way and smiling at us. Sandy had made a little too much noise.

Sandy laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I love having your hard cock in me after I cum. Carlos doesn't have nearly the control you do." I felt her pussy squeeze the monster. I continued stroking her.

I said, "That is a function of his age and lack of experience. The longer you have sex with him the more control he will have. He is a very powerful young man sexually, or Linda wouldn't be interested in him. You are lucky to have him." I felt her pussy twitch again.

She asked, "How interested is Linda?"

I answered, "We have been going to the club about once a month for over a year. Carlos is only the third man she has had sexually from there. She is very discriminating. Men that impress her are few. Her reputation at the club is that of the "Beautiful Ice Queen."

She said, "Really? I thought you guys left with someone every time you went."

I said, "No, usually we drink a little, watch the people, and occasionally have a sexy conversation and a few dances with another couple. We get all hot and bothered and wind up going to bed with each other and fucking all night. I'm glad we found the club. It is responsible for some of the best sex we have but it is just between us most of the time. You are only the third woman for me, from there. Beyond that, you are the only woman I've been with that I haven't shared with Linda. It was totally out of her character to let us be alone together last month. I think she likes you a lot. You remind her of her youth, I think." Sandy shivered through a little one.

She asked, "Are you going to fuck me until I have another big one?"

I answered, "I will if you want me to."

She said, "I want our next one to be very special and in a warm bed. I'm getting cold and turning into a prune." Her pussy squeezed me harder this time. The monster jerked.

I pulled out of her. That was a very difficult thing to do. I stuffed the monster back in my swimsuit and he fought me the whole way. I told him to save it for later. Sandy put her feet on the bottom and put her bikini back together. She walked in front of me to conceal my erection. I waved at the other couple as we walked away. They both smiled and waved back. By the time we got back to the room, the monster had softened some.

I let us into our room and the door to the other room was open. We both stuck our head in just to say good night. All the lights were off except the one in the bathroom. The door was cracked just enough to allow that light to produce a soft glow through the room. The TV was on. Carlos and Linda were in the big bed under a light coverlet. Her head was nestled into the hollow of his shoulder and we could see some action at Carlos's crotch. It was obvious that Linda was blatantly stroking his hard cock under the covers.

Linda heard us. Her eyes fluttered open and she focused on us. She asked, "Sandy, did you fuck my husband in the pool?"

Sandy came back, "Yeah, I did. What are you doing to my boyfriend?"

Carlos looked at us and said, I am about to eat Linda until she begs for mercy. Do you guys want to watch?

I said, "Hell yes!!"

Sandy said, "I have a better idea." She led me back into our room and closed the door.

She said, "Wait a minute, I'll be right back." She disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard her turn the shower on and then she tinkled.

I took my swimsuit off and fixed myself a drink from the bottle I had brought with me. I barely had a few sips before Sandy stuck her head out of the bathroom and said, "Come help me."

I gulped the rest of my drink and went to her. She was stepping into the shower when I got there. I followed her in. We soaped and rinsed each other. That was definitely a fun thing. Little girls are so smooth and slippery when they are wet and soapy.

When we were finished she dropped to her knees and grasped the monster in both hands. She got really nasty then. She licked my balls and the underside of the shaft back and forth several times. She engulfed him in her mouth and teased him for a long time before she took him down her throat. She was doing that without swallowing. Linda always swallows.

My knees were starting to get weak and I thought, "Enough is enough." I tried to get her to her feet but she resisted. She let the monster escape from her mouth but held him with both hands. She looked up at me while she moved his skin back and forth. She said, "I want you to cum in my mouth. This time do it in my mouth, not down my throat. I want to taste you. I will swallow all of it." She took him back in her mouth and worked him as before.

I leaned back against the wall and considered her request. It only took a second for me to decide to grant her wish. I held her head in my hands and fucked her. I went deep into her throat and back up to her mouth and then did it again. I thought of nasty acts by beautiful women and tried hard to make myself cum quickly. I felt it start and brought the monster's head back into her mouth. My spasms began and I coasted through a beautiful orgasm. A really nice blowjob is a most pleasant way to cum.

Sandy kept greedily sucking until the monster was spent and started to deflate in her mouth. She was holding my balls in her small hands and gently rolling them. I thought, "Damn, that feels good." When the monster escaped, he had the smallest drop of cum near his one eye. She sucked him back into her mouth and bathed him thoroughly with her tongue. I thought I was going to cum again. I knew that was impossible.

She stood and buried her head in my chest and we held each other. A few seconds later she asked, "Was that fun for you?"

I answered, "That was world class. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, Ma'am."

She then said, "Let's do it again."

While I was stammering and looking for an answer, she giggled and stepped out of the shower.

We dried ourselves and she blew my hair dry with the hairdryer. She playfully blew my pubs and found a reason to fondle and kiss my cock several times. When she was finished with me, she sent me to bed.

I made us both a drink. Hers was a glass of Linda's wine. I crawled into bed and listened while she dried her hair. She didn't have any pubs. That was a scary thought, I hoped she had shaved. I heard Gary Puckett sing in my mind again about his young girl. I heard her brush her teeth. She didn't want me to taste myself when I kissed her. I wouldn't have let it bother me but I was glad she brushed.

She came out of the bathroom and I handed her the wine. She posed naked for me and took a sip. She walked around the room adjusting things. She turned the AC to maximum and said, "If I can make it cold enough in here you will want to cuddle with me."

I laughed and said, "I would want to cuddle with you if it got to be a hundred degrees in here." It was her turn to giggle.

She walked around, sipping her wine and turning off all the lights. She left the light on in the bath and adjusted the cracked door for the correct effect. Finally, she sat her drink on the nightstand and crawled into bed with me. Her body felt smooth, cool and clean to me. I caught a whiff of strawberry. I don't think it was from her dinner. Of course, she was using Linda's toiletries.

She made herself comfortable with her head on my shoulder and one leg was thrown over me. Her right hand was toying with one of my nipples. She finally said, "What now?"

I thought, "Damn, she feels good to me." I said, "I was hoping you would fall asleep so the monster could recover some. I think he has had about all he can stand. That little episode in the shower probably did him in. He may not recover for a week."

She gave me a sweet giggle and said. "I'll bet you a dollar he is ready, willing and able in one hour. An hour is okay. I want you to hold me and cuddle with me for that long."

I said, "No bet." I turned her over on her other side and drew her into my favorite spoon position. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and kissed her behind the ear. The room was getting colder. We snuggled closer together.

She said, "Oh Luke, this feels so good. Can we stay here forever?" Ten minutes later she fell asleep and I was glad.

I lay there and thought about her. I was trying to be truthful with myself. I thought, "I haven't had feelings like this for any woman since Linda and I were young. I think I may be developing an emotional relationship with her that could be very inconvenient. Hell, it would be downright dangerous." I said to myself, "You are a strong man Luke. You will have to maintain control." I fell asleep.

We slept until sometime early in the morning. It wasn't full daylight but there was a slight glow around the window drapes. Sandy was squirming in front of me. We were still in our spoon position and I was holding her way too tightly. I relaxed and rolled onto my back. She turned over to face me and nestled into my shoulder the same way she did last night. I pretended to be asleep. She rubbed her little pussy against my thigh and I felt her wrap her fingers around the monster. Morning wood was a factor. She giggled quietly.

She whispered in my ear, "Luke, I love you."

She said it so softly that I didn't think she meant for me to hear. I pretended I didn't. She crawled on top of me and positioned the monster at her opening. She was upright in the cowgirl position. She lowered herself and slowly engulfed him. Her sweet pussy was wet like a river. She must have been awake and thinking about sex for a while, or maybe she was having a happy dream. I thought, "Am I having a dream?"

I pretended to wake. I fluttered my eyes and pretended to be disoriented. Finally, I focused on her and drew her upper body down for a kiss. She was fucking me slowly and she kept it up through the kiss. When I gave her enough freedom she laid her boobs on my chest and continued her grind. She whispered to me, loud enough to hear, this time, "Do me like you do Linda when you make love to her. Please make love to me Luke."

I rolled her over on her back. I slowly but forcefully long stroked her in a steady rhythm. She matched my movement with a roll and pitch in her pelvis that must have been instinctive. It felt like I was with Linda.

I whispered, "We are going to do this for a long time."

She answered, "Yes Luke. Love me like this forever." I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around me.

We did do it for a long time. I changed the rhythm and stroke ever so often but it was always forceful and deep. The monster was doing his job. He was very hard and stayed that way. She mewed and whimpered in my ear. I could sense tendrils of emotion leave my body and entwine with hers. In that hour we became one. Our souls merged and I knew I loved her. I thought, "She is a child and I've only known her a month. I am in deep trouble."

It was still dark in the room but the light in the drapes said it was full daylight outside.

I told her in her ear, "I love you, Sandy. I want you to cum now."

"Yes," she said, "I've been right on the edge forever. I love you, Luke. Help me. Do me harder." That's exactly what Linda would have said.

I stroked her a little harder but not much. She silently came all over me. Her contractions were powerful but she never made a sound beyond a cat-like purr. I felt the monster throb inside her. My orgasm was unbelievable. I was totally used up. I rolled off of her to my back and lay there trying to remember how to breathe.

In a few minutes, I regained my awareness of what was happening around me. Sandy was lying close to me but facing away. I could hear her crying. I rolled over behind her and pulled her into our spoon. I held her a minute and her crying became sobs. I held her tighter and in a few minutes she settled down some. I asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

She answered after a pause, "This is our last time together. We can't be with each other anymore."

I asked, "Why would you say a thing like that."

She said, "I was awake most of the time you were asleep. I was thinking about it. I love you Luke but I also love Carlos. I can't have you both. You and Linda love each other and she needs you. I'm going to marry Carlos and make babies with him. What we are doing makes life too complicated. A marriage will be hard enough without this kind of thing. He and I will have to be monogamous if we have any chance of making it work."

She paused and went on, "My dad doesn't approve of Carlos because of his Hispanic heritage. He loves me though and he will love my babies. He will have to learn to love Carlos. Carlos is a beautiful man and he will help me make beautiful babies. Linda told me he was a young Alpha, whatever that means.

I said, "That's a wise decision for such a young girl."

She answered, "Haven't I proved that I am a woman, yet? That's the other thing," she said. "Carlos is much closer to my age." She giggled and said, "You will never understand me, Old Man." The giggle told me she was alright. I wished I could be alright.

We cuddled each in our own thought for about an hour and then I asked her, "This is the last of our time together forever, huh?"

She answered, "Well, forever is a long time. There might be another life."

I said, "Okay then, in this life and this morning I'm going to make love to you until Linda knocks on that door."

She asked, "Are you going to rape me?"

I replied, "No, but I will force fuck you if I have to."

She turned over and forced me to my back. She took hold of the monster and said, "You won't have to." She sucked and petted him until her magic brought him back to life. We only brought our lovemaking to a conclusion when Linda knocked on the door. I told Sandy that I would love her forever. I couldn't help myself.

An hour and a half later, Linda and I were headed north on the interstate. I was happy to be with Linda and on our way home.

I asked her, "Is everything Okay?"

It's better than that Luke," she said. Carlos is a magnificent young man. If I thought there were more like him I would probably become a cougar. I don't think that Sandy fully appreciates his potential.

I said. "What do you mean?"

She answered, "Carlos told me that he loves Sandy with no reservation. He said that being her lover for a little while is all that he can reasonably expect out of their relationship. Her father will never accept him into the family because of his Hispanic blood. I feel so sorry for him. He is a wonderful person. Besides being big, strong and healthy, he is humorous and beautiful. Inside, I think he is a very good man. I can tell you he will develop into a fantastic lover with a little seasoning. He may be as good as you someday."

I laughed to myself and thought, "She is polishing my ego a bit. Good for her." I asked, "Do you want to be with him again?"

She responded, "It would take a long time for me to tire of being in his bed." She looked at me then cast her eyes down and tried to stifle a giggle.

I asked, "I know that you are not easily impressed. What did he do, to make you feel that way?"

She said, "Like always when we are naked together in our bed, we can talk about that if you want."

I squeezed her hand and said, "Come on Babe, give me one thing to think about the rest of the way home. I know you are going to take a nap and I'm going to be here driving all alone."

She thought for a moment and said, "The afternoon yesterday and the whole of last night seemed like a "new old" experience for me. It was like being young again. It was like being with you when we were young." She paused then went on, "You know about the episode in the pool. When we got in the water, he had my pants off and his cock inside me before I knew he was going to do it. That was the first time I've been fucked in public in at least ten years."

I said, "That doesn't count. If you remember Sandy and I were there. We watched it happen. It must be a common type thing for him. Sandy bet me that he would do you right in front of us as soon as the two of you got in the water. Tell me something I didn't see."

"Okay," She said. "Do remember when they first came into our room?"

I nodded.

She went on, "He held me forcibly and kissed me without my permission and then he whisked me off to his room, stripped me and fucked me before I had the slightest chance of resisting. He stole me right out from in front of you. It was beautiful. I felt like the princess in a medieval storybook. I can still feel his cock as it slid inside me the first time. The first time I came for him was right then." She paused then asked, "By the way, did you set me up for him?"

I said, "No, They were waiting in the lobby when I went in to register at the motel. I didn't expect them to be there. I did help them rent the room next to ours but their initial interaction with us was unexpected. Also, you need to remember I was totally distracted when the Black Knight stole my Princess."

She laughed. I'm going to give you one more example before I take my nap," She said. "After you and Sandy left our room after the pool incident, I made some remark about him making me feel like a teenager. He asked me if I enjoyed feeling that way and I said yes. He took me to the parking lot and fucked me in my car." She paused to let that sink in then asked, "Did being with Sandy make you feel childlike?"

I answered, "No. As a matter of fact, being with her was like being with a very mature woman in a child's body. She is either old for her years or an extremely old soul."

Linda started configuring her seat for sleep but I stopped her. I said I have something to tell you before you slip off to dreamland."

She said, "I'll bet I can guess. You want to change our once a month rule so you can see her again right away, don't you?"

I said sadly, "No. We aren't going to see them again."

Linda sat straight up and I had her complete attention suddenly. She asked, "Do you mean you don't like the attraction I feel for him and you aren't going to give me a pass for the next time?"

I answered, "Oh no Sweetheart. I love you and I like Carlos. Under other circumstances, I would let you be with him anytime you wanted. The fact is, they are exclusive to each other from now on."

Linda said, "Carlos and I made plans for us to be together next month. I promised I would let him watch me and Sandy together."

I said, "I would like to see that myself. I'm sure he had no Idea about the change that is coming to his life when you talked about that."

"What change," she asked?

I answered, "Sandy said that she and Carlos are going to get married and make beautiful babies together. She said her father loves her and he will love her babies. He will have to learn to love Carlos because he is going to be family. We agreed that I would tell you and I'm sure she has told him by now."

Linda sat in amazement for a minute or so and then said, "Damn, good for her. I guess she does recognize his value. I do have mixed emotions though. I really did want to spend more time with him. He was so good to me, Luke." Linda waited a while then said, "Do you know she is in love with you?"

I said simply, "Yes." I didn't tell Linda I was in love with Sandy but I think she probably knew.

We didn't see them again, for a long time.

12