All Comments on 'Wife Website Ch. 02'

by exhibitionistmarriage

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another chucky author

Part 1was a prelude to a chuck story. Pretty pathetic from my point of view. New job boss wants his wife and threatens to fire him if he doesn't give him what he wants. This is a story line , it is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Don't care for chucky writers, turning loving wives into cuckerotica. 1*

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
I often wonder

why anonymous commentaters such as 1* and "Another chucky author" bother to read well written stories like this one much less post ignorant, insulting and narrow minded comments.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
A fine story

I have just happened upon this one and I have found it most enjoyable, with an interesting and uncommon theme. Thank you for sharing your well-written work with us - and ignore the ignorant! Well done - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2*s

Characters stupidity is beyond belief!! Could not suspend belief. Could not get

into the story.

How could they do so many dumb things! Your description of him ,his wife, their

ages . Nope , didn't fit at all. Maybe if his first job and 20 years old and first or second

year of marriage. Another thing , he does have recourse. He should have known that

from his job experience.

Sorry for the lecture but , exhibitionistmarriage , you fail here. Do try again.

AMerryMan

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Crusader Rabbit

Is Crusader Rabbit too long out-of-production to serve as an understandable comparison for people who believe that an easy-to-use FREE site (to which the complainers contribute ZERO) should CHANGE a category (which that site has CLEARLY and publicly defined) to meet those complainers' arbitrary demands?

Was that REALLY one sentence? So, sue me!

BYW - I thought this EM contribution to be perfectly well placed within the category. A little bit of Reluct, perhaps, but BOTH Hubby and Sweetie were exceedingly careless in posting recognizable facial shots! And Sweetie was given two Outs, which she ignored - and ultimately was glad she did!

I WAS surprised Sweetie was so relaxed about being publicly displayed in the FIRST place! It is NOT stated if she works or has a public presence where such potential exposure would be unfortunate!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
+1 to lickettysplit's comment

It was difficult to get past the premise, which I found a little far-fetched, but I'd be lying if I said the story didn't give me a boner. And that's the whole point of this site, right? (Well, certainly one of the main points.)

If you don't like a certain type of story, then don't read them. You can generally tell where a story is heading by the first few paragraphs, and this plot line was telegraphed pretty clearly. Bitching about a story line that features a husband who enjoys sharing his wife with another man...on a forum that clearly states that it includes stories of husbands sharing their wives...is pretty fucking stupid.

To the author, keep writing, and strive for realism -- especially realistic dialog. Even stories that are clearly portrayed as fantasy need to be somewhat plausible or the whole premise loses its appeal.

DarrylCDarrylCabout 10 years ago
Wife is School Teacher.

I liked the story, and wish the boss would have fucked the wife. They should never show their faces on the site, especially the wife, since she is a school teacher and her students could easily recognize her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what

a dumb an unerotic story plot. are really so many men only getting some in doing crime , sexual harrasment , blackmail and even think it's hot.

0 points if possible

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Good Story!

Just ignore the gutless 'anonymous' who usually write lame and worthless comments on stories that they probably shouldn't read in the first place. I found this story to be well written and entertaining and am looking forward to the next chapter. Erin clearly enjoys being watched and her hubby is only too happy to indulge her and I am betting that the next steps are even more bold! Keep writing.

Perhaps Literotica should disallow comments from 'anonymous'. That would benefit all in my opinion.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
What!

A story about extra-marital sex on a site that is for sex-marital sex stories? Grow up. A nice piece of far fetched fantasy. Ideal. Liked it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Perverts on a sex site, hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars

I enjoyed it. I agree with swingerjoe's comments as to why one would come to this site. I don't understand why someone would read this if you know you won't like it. Or maybe you just like to impose your lifestyle on the rest of us. The writer should ignore those comments. Keep writing. I visit here for stimulation, and the bulge in my pants is proof that you supplied it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You tried to fool us....

But we can tell from the husband's excitement at seeing his wife suck off another man that the REAL nationality of this couple is British. But nice try.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
surprise, surprise, surprise

he put her pictures up an a public website, she liked it and asked for more. biggest surprise of all, someone saw the pictures and through him, got to her.

I will NOT read Ch. 03. I could write it myself and still hate myself.

.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Another One !

A good start to the stories though I do hope this does not end being another cuckold husband losing his wife to a bigger man theme.

Perhaps Bradley can put a spin on the situation and either black mail Steve to leave them alone. Perhaps a simulated rape video or Erin starts earning big money from on line video's !

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 10 years ago
Where does it go from here?

As was previously posted, i think the story can advance, and you have a great opportunity to avoid the usual storyline of losing his wife to his boss. Such things are now pretty much cliche`. Becoming an online porn starlet? Someone else discovering the pics? The boss lying and posting the images anyway? Lot of ways to spin this.

I would also offer that there needs to be some more description. Sensual words to explain how the author feels, what his wife is giving him, and the physical and emotional sides to it. More of a description of the environment, too. To be a great story, we need to be able to see it in our minds, and feel it in our hearts!

Great start, please don't quit here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Filth.

Loved it. 5*

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Oh really?

Your wife had a little extra cock and you all dug it?? Oh boy..where will it all end this

exhibitionism and voyeurism and watching n' blowjobbin'??

Well America? I mean man, wherefore art thou? Wither goest thou in thy seedy open legged rage into the night..and don't even ask me how i feel about gettin' a hard on. I'm frigging mortified :)

Ya might as well write a little more on this exbmge..5*

TMJ2000TMJ2000about 10 years ago
Waiting

Enjoyed your story looking forward to the next part

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 10 years ago
very nice keep writing on this

For Starters Please do not take it to heart what the Anonymous Asses write they just get their rocks off on your works then feel they need to repent so they bash you!!!

I started reading here with my other half over 3 yrs ago and liked it so I have my on login now. Fiction and nonfiction is on here and most is fiction and most are great read's and yours has been, yes it does help get others off and that is why you write. So as one that has and open lifestyle and has for many many years what you are writing maybe fiction for some but not to others and doesn't mean the husband is a cuckold or wimp just they know their other and want them to live life to the fullest and with that they know it only brings them closer and filled with more love. So please give us more as the story can go so many places but what you have in our mind is what we need to know not what we think it will be.

Thanks for the read

Cinnamon__Spice

Ps go ahead Assholes bash me I don't care I have a great life and know it is better than your's and more fore-filled and you could only wish to have a woman like me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed 1 and 2.

Agree with Cim. Spice...Forget about the ones who are AFRAID to post their user names.

Keep writing, I can't wait for your next story.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
Fun times

Very good. I enjoyed part one as its something I have done as well. This part got more raucous LOL in a good way, the black mail bit worried me slightly but it wasn't too nasty so overall I really enjoyed it

On to the next part for me later!

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 9 years ago
Lovely second part, very sexy and arousing...

Loved this second part, reading it made my todger tingle...

1creampieeater1creampieeaterover 7 years ago
MFM sex

Will fave to admit, any way it happens MFM sex drives a couple to do things they olny talked about. All three get a high during the pleasures that satisfy each one for a different reason.. Th first two times for me and my girlfriend I wanted to day atop I changed my mind, but the sight of another guy enjoying sex with her stopped me as I wanted to see it happen. Of course neither one of them had any desired to stop. They were both consumed by the erotic energy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!1

That crap can only arise at the brain of a real pervert or idiot!! Your unselfconsciousness is amazing!! Which idiot will trail your way??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drunk wife

Isn't alcohol great.

This story is a twist on the Harevy Weinstein saga and, as such, is a little disturbing. Using power and wealth to coerce sex is going out of style.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The session was good

But the set up was a joke.

First off, they were stupid, too stupid to fuzz their faces when posting the pictures.

Second this BS about let me take the pictures or I'll sack you. I would expect any husband to refuse. OK let him go talk to Erin, but then on the Tuesday say, well looks like I'm done here. Personally I wouldn't want the job just because he recognised me from the website with their pictures and would have quit there and then.

Then wife was stupid not telling him to leave at the start.

A far better premise would have been for the boss to REQUEST and for Erin to eventually relent and then it get a little out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry

Your story seems rushed. You needed to flesh out each of the photos taken and let the climax(pun intended) build. Describe for me why the photo was taken which would have added realism. Still a hot scenario!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
2nd time reading this

And for some reason I failed to vote and comment! I apologize, because this is an easy 5 * for me.

I also visit a website like this (same one maybe?) And I was so inspired by it that I am writing a series about it too.

I do agree that you could put a little more description of the actual photographs, what is captured in the frame, etc. As well as the response of the viewers on the site. Which I sometimes forget to do also.

But I did get aroused, so as another comment mentioned, that's the point of this, isn't it?

Moving on to the next chapter! Thanks ;->

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeover 3 years ago
5 stars

I really liked the storyline. I'm definitely going to read chapter 3. I also hope you continue to write and ignore the naysayers.

My thoughts on the people that write negative comments is this: They know what the story is about from the get go. Who wouldn't? As they continue to read they begin thinking and wishing the woman in the story was their wife. They then get turned-on and whack themselves off. But once they cum they have remorse. Then for penance to make themselves feel better they write a negative comment. Why else would anybody read a story that is objectionable to them? I know I wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As I wrote on the other of these mails. We started out sending photos and after less than a week we had another man win us whilst shooting photos. We weren't at all forced to allow the man to take part. My wife told me before he arrived that she didn't know what might happen. To cut a long story short during that evening I photographer being totally taken by another man, pictures of her with his penis inside her vagina, much and him licking her crutch. That was just a start.

DchargerDchargerabout 2 years ago

Nicely done . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well i like the first part ,but when you let a skum bag dick head blackmail in to fucking your wife ,over a fucking job . i think

don't read anymore of your wimp ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous