Wife Website Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin's hands began moving faster and she turned her head towards the side, making eye contact with me as I watched. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in an expression of pleasure. "Oh yes, yes, ohhhh," my wife moaned as her orgasm spread through her body. Her toes curled on either side of Steve's face.

Steve looked over at me, lust filling his eyes. "Bradley, time for you to join your wife."

"Huh?" I was caught off guard that he had addressed me. "You want me in there?"

"Of course. Most of the other pictures you've posted online have been with both of you."

I was frozen in place, unsure of what to do. I looked at Erin who was facing me on the couch, one hand on her forehead the other on her stomach. For a second I thought she looked too spent to continue, but she sat up suddenly, as if she had been injected with an unseen shot of adrenaline. She curled her finger at me, beckoning me closer.

I slowly took two steps forward until I was up against the couch. As I stood silently, Erin began undoing my belt. She hooked her fingers in my waistband and pulled my jeans and boxer briefs off in one quick motion. My erect dick leapt to attention, excited to finally be freed. Erin looked up at me as she licked my shaft from the base to the tip. My pre-cum hung like a rope bridge from the tip of my cock to the tip of her tongue. She grabbed my cock with one hand and pushed it up against my stomach so that she could she have an unobstructed path to my balls. She took each of my balls into her mouth one at a time, sucking and swirling with her tongue. I unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it and my undershirt off, and with that I was now naked as well.

After she was done with my balls, my wife opened her mouth wide and swallowed my full length, pressing her nose against my trimmed pubic hair. She began slowly moving her head back and forth: sucking, swirling, and stroking with alternating speed in perfect sequence. Erin stopped at the tip, and starting flicking it with her tongue as one hand stroked my shaft and the other gently massaged my sack. She has always been a master of fellatio, and I knew if I let this continue for much longer I would finish. I really wanted to cum inside her, so I grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair and pulled her head back gently.

"Turn around," I told Erin. She shifted her position, moving her knees onto the middle cushion and turning to support herself on the arm of the couch. My wife's face was now inches from Steve's bulging crotch. I kneeled behind her with my legs in between hers and slowly entered her wet pussy. We both moaned and I held myself fully inside her, enjoying the warmth of her vagina on my cock. I began slowly pumping as Erin moved her hips slightly up and down to the rhythm of my thrusts. I had a strong grip on her sides, preventing her from moving too quickly and bringing me to orgasm before I was ready. I loved the view from behind as I got to stare at her beautiful ass and watch my dick appear and disappear in steady rhythm.

"I'm switching to video," Steve said, his comment ignored by both of us while in the throes of passion. He walked over to the bar, grabbed a stool, and brought it over to the middle of the room facing the couch. He switched the camera from picture to video mode and set it on the stool. He bent down behind the camera, adjusted it slightly to make sure everything was in frame, then did something I wasn't expecting- began undressing.

We had agreed to him taking the photos, but pleasuring himself while we were fucking in front of him wasn't part of the deal. I gave him a questioning look which he waved off with a smile.

"I can pull pictures off the video, so I'm just going to get some shots where it looks like Erin is sucking me off while you do her from behind."

He said it so casually, and I was so focused on my wife, that I didn't object. Steve finished undressing and moved to the end of the couch so his erect cock was inches from my wife's face. It twitched in anticipation, hovering in the air so close to Erin's lovely lips. Steve was tall and thin, and his dick seemed to fit his body as it had less girth than mine but was a little longer. While he didn't have a grey hair on his head, he did have a full bush of grey hair.

My wife looked over her shoulder at me, her eyebrows lowered in an expression of confusion. I shrugged and averted my gaze down to her ass, watching it jiggle for a millisecond with each bounce off my crotch. I knew she was wondering if I was going to put a stop to this, and part of me thought that I should. That part, however, was completely overruled by the much larger part of me that was wanting to push this further.

Steve put his hand on my wife's face and gently turned it back towards him. His voice was reassuring, "it's ok. Like I said, these pictures are only for me. Just wrap your hand around my dick and pretend you are going to suck it. You don't have to actually put it in your mouth if you don't want to."

I watched as my wife tentatively raised her hand and after a brief pause closed it around Steve's cock. She held her hand motionless near the base of his quivering member for a minute before she started moving it up and down his shaft. At first the movement was so small I wasn't sure if I was seeing it correctly, but soon she picked up the length and speed of the strokes. Steve licked his lips and tilted his head backwards. My wife opened her mouth to complete the simulated blow job. Her head stayed still, moving ever so slightly when I drove my cock inside her.

I could see Steve pressing his pelvis forward until his tip was hovering inside her lips. I knew he could feel the warmth of her breath, but she managed to hold the end of his cock perfectly suspended in the circle of her mouth even as her hand moved up and down the length of his dick. Steve looked at me and waited until he had my attention. He lifted one eyebrow and motioned his head down toward my wife. I knew what he wanted. My heart was pounding in my chest, racing even faster than it normally did during sex. I felt a slight tingling sensation in my hands. I pulled my cock back, loosened my grip on Erin's hips, and took a deep breath. I thrust myself inside her, and without my hands holding her Erin's body pushed forward and Steve's dick drove inside her mouth. For the first time in years, my wife was sucking a cock that wasn't mine!

I pulled back again and Steve's dick popped out of Erin's mouth. She still had a hold of his shaft, which now glistened with her saliva. Time seemed to stop as all three of us froze. Steve and I both knew that whatever happened next, it would be Erin's decision.Oh no, did I go too far?I panicked.

I was about to start apologizing when my wife's hand started stroking Steve's cock again. After a few seconds she opened her mouth and pushed her head forward, swallowing Steve's dick. Her momentary hesitation was completely gone as she sucked his cock with the same enthusiasm she had for me so many times before. She began moaning more loudly and pushing her ass into me with every thrust, picking up both the speed and intensity of our fucking. My wife was clearly enjoying having two cocks at the same time.

"Oh baby, you are amazing," Steve told Erin.

The sight of my wife orally pleasuring another man combined with the fury of our fucking sent me over the edge and I was hit with a powerful orgasm. My balls tightened and my hands grabbed Erin's hips harder as I shot my load inside my wife with a guttural moan. Erin barely flinched as she continued working Steve's cock with her mouth.

I got off the couch and watched as my wife gave Steve one of her amazing blow jobs. With me no longer entering her from behind, she started rubbing her clit to keep herself in a state of ecstasy. I glanced to my side and noticed the camera continuing the film the action. I picked it up off the stool, switched it back to camera mode, and began taking pictures of my wife sucking Steve's cock. I started from the middle of the room and moved closer and closer, pausing briefly between each click to look in amazement at the digital screen. I could hear small gagging noises coming from Erin as Steve's dick hit the back of her throat. He had two fists full of my wife's hair and was helping guide her up and down his shaft.

Seeing my wife suck another man's cock should have upset me. I knew husband should never want to see his wife with another man. Instead it turned me on immensely.This is so fucking hot!I said to myself as Erin swirled her tongue over Steve's head and worked his dick with her free hand. I took a few close-up shots of Steve's cock going in and out of my wife's mouth, then adjusted my position so I could capture a few images of her massaging her clit.

As I stood back and took in the sight in front of me, my cock started getting hard and I had an insatiable urge to be back inside my wife. I tossed the camera down onto the recliner and lay down on the couch. I slid my body in between Erin's legs. I had a perfect view of her pussy, and my cum slowly dripping out. I reached up and gave her ass a light slap. She turned her head around, her hand continuing to jerk Steve off.

"Get on top of me," I told her.

Erin turned around and straddled me. She held my cock in one hand, guiding it inside her. I slid easily into her already penetrated vagina. She started riding me furiously, pressing down on my chest with both hands. Her face looked like she was angry at me, but I knew her well enough to know that she was really just incredibly horny and had an orgasm that had been building inside her like a volcano ready to explode.

"Fuck me! Deeper! Harder! Yes! Yes!"

Steve moved over from the end of the couch and stood by my wife's side. Erin turned her head and without hesitation resumed sucking Steve's cock. She worked his dick with one hand while the other was grabbing my chest hair and keeping her balanced. From my position underneath her, I had an unbelievable view of her bouncing tits and her bobbing head.

"Don't stop," Steve said. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

My wife pulled Steve's dick out of her mouth and pointed his dark red head at her breasts. She began stroking him furiously while she massaged his balls, coaxing his sperm to come out to play. With a caveman yell Steve began cumming, shooting his hot white seed all over my wife's tits. Erin kept pumping, and I thought Steve would never empty out. Finally, Steve let out a sigh of relief and my wife rubbed his tip on her nipples as she got out every last drop.

Steve's orgasm started a chain reaction. Erin shoved his dick back in her mouth as she was hit with a tremendous orgasm. She drove her pussy down on me, pushing my cock further inside her and grinding her clit against my body.

Erin let out a scream of pleasure, her words muffled by the cock softening in her mouth, "Fuuuuuuck!"

The pulsating of my wife's vagina around my dick, combined with the sight of Steve's cum dripping off her tits had me quickly cumming again. For the second time in ten minutes, I released my soldiers into my wife's pussy.

Erin collapsed on top of me, both of us unable to move our sweaty bodies. Steve's cum pressed between our chests, but I didn't even notice as I was in such a marvelous state of bliss.

We must have passed out, because the next thing I knew I was awoken by my wife twitching in her sleep. I looked around, but didn't see Steve. His clothes and the camera were gone.Must have gone home.I gently slapped Erin on the ass to wake her up, and we sat up next to each other on the couch.

"Well," she muttered.

"Well," I replied.

"That wasn't exactly what you told me was the plan."

"No, it sure wasn't. Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"I'm not mad, are you mad?"

"Me? No! That was unbelievable!"

"It was pretty fun, huh?" My wife said as she glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. I saw a smile start to creep across her face. "The feeling of being fucked by two guys at the same time was incredible. I would have never agreed to that beforehand, but I'm sure glad it happened."

I smiled back, "Me too babe."

***

Without the distractions of the week before, I got more done in the first few hours of work the next Monday than I had the entire week previous. I was replying to an email from a vendor when I heard a light knock on my door. I looked up to see Steve walk in. He walked up to my desk, and set down a memory stick, tapping it with his pointer finger.

"I think you're going to have a good career here with us," Steve said, eyes still looking at what I knew were the pictures and video from Saturday night. Without another word he turned and walked out. I picked up the memory stick, and held it up, looking at it before I dropped it in my briefcase.I can't wait to show these to Erin...

12