All Comments on 'Wife Website Ch. 03'

by exhibitionistmarriage

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Arrrgh

The stupid is strong with this one.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Sounds great but?

All Steve has to do is go visit Erin immediately after this meeting, when Bradley was not looking, side door exit you might say, and approach Erin with a hidden cam and recorder and pull her side. I am betting she would admit it was Bradley's introduction to Steve's fantasy, that is why she went along. This would kill any rape idea of reporting. No victim here if recorded or the planned event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was simply ridiculous

Could not have been any more improbable/implausible if you tried. SO many holes you could drop a semi-truck through them. Poorly conceived, poorly written, not a single clever, interesting or entertaining part to it. Just plain bad. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*s

This just didn't work.

As a satire on LW characters They were just too nice. The dumbness ( lol) was there.

The witty, biting irony, and satire was missing. I mean in parts 2 and 3. You

weren't writing it straight, were you ?? I understand. Really ,I do. Humor is very

difficult to write.

Better luck next time EM.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

better than most, by far.

oldguyfloldguyflabout 10 years ago
Interesting twist

I just like to read the stories and now look for problems in them. I does show the problem with posting pictures that allow the subjects to be located but still a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
interesting

Love the twist. MAybe more people should think like that. It would end the rash of cuckold stories.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
nothing good can come of this.

I think its to high of a price for all concerned. Thats the best orgasm Ive ever had, she just killed me. Steve a ass sure, but early on did give some sort of an out. Brad well he's just a idiot for starting the whole thing, spice up my love life ? I just whant one....

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
nice twist

I liked the little twist and the fact the arrogant ass-hole boss got his comeuppance!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Brad is the worst of the lot

He folded like a cheap suit the first time and now manipulates his wife and steve. He's sleazy as they come. Had he stood up from the beginning there would have been no problems.

Of course the blackmail meme is way over done in loving wives and is totally cliche. None of the characters are sympathetic and reading this was a waste of time. Shame on me

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Payback, way back

Since this appeared several years ago, I won't discuss plot and continuation. But I must say that I enjoyed the apparent final result, that of an asshole getting a bit of comeuppance as applied by his victims.

I enjoy the way you write, clearly, descriptively, and able to put me in the scene, looking over their shoulders. That's a grand talent, and I envy you your skill.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Bit of a lame storyline

However the description of the sexual activity was great, with a believable build-up to the extra studs dirty deed. I enjoy these wife sharing stories, so thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JEEZ...Here We Go AGAIN!!

What starts off with online nudity and sex then becomes a cuck's dream...Another asshole just has to have his wife fucked by someone else!!! Give me a break will ya! But he loves her madly and of course she loves him but is now willing to fuck anyone else he comes home with...which now looks quite likely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This site!!!

This site panders to the pathetic cuck wimps... My husband even got banned for speaking up and using his real name and was promptly kicked off.... No wonder people post anonymous, you can't have an opinion on here that goes against the cuck lovers....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its always the same: Idiots get posted!!!

If anyone offers criticism about the crap which is published at that site by real idiots then he gets banned. Thats the way the supervisors at liteotica handle other opinions!! It's hardly surprising that you get more and more anonymous contributions!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointed

I really hoped that she would keep the puss just for her hubby. And he didn't even get to eat a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor

It was a poor sort of revenge against Steve,who got to fuck his wife again.Why did he not just beat the shit out of him.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Oh dear

Your punishment for taking her virginity is to fuck her hymen whole again.

Bradley must be the biggest idiot of the many idiot characters on this site.

I thought he was going to set it all up without telling her then appear and save his wife by killing the intruder, only to realise after that it was Steve.

Like Steve said, it will be time limited, she didn't even encourage her husband to change jobs? Then there's things like lip readers used by the courts when audio is bad or missing.

What about when Steve bumps into Erin and asks her about 'her' fantasy or just gives her the cold shoulder until she corners him and asks about 'his' fantasy.

Yep, Bradley is a stupid man and is on the fast track to pushing Erin into Steve's arms for good.

Possibly would have been best to stop this series after the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And,

As Brad turned to leave Steves office, Steve said "Ha. Every conversation in this office is recorded. I even have the conversation of you explaining how you both wanted me to come over and have forced sex with your wife.".

Now, with todays attempt to blackmail me in mind, let me know when me and my body guard Jethrow can come over a rape her a few more times. Bye".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending was so so

I was thinking what was going to happen was when Bradley went to work the next day and confronted Steve. Steve was going to tell Bradley he was very sorry he couldn't make it last night. lol So that in reality Erin was raped by an unknown man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whilst I was happy that you both got your own back with the guy who was blackmailing you. We did not have any problems from her other men or women. She found that she really enjoyed sex with or men and women and I love watching her and she loves watching me doing it. I am not into to other men but but some of her friends have become very close to me. we still publish photos on line but most of our activities have been really with others and each others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

blackmail a blackmailer .good job.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars for writer, what a Great Fun Ride. People posting pics of themselves having sex on line can expect about anything like this. LOL Fortunately they got out of the problem and got his wife fucked by another guy for his fantasy at the same time! Who wouldn't like that? So many complainers on here. I can't wait to start getting my stories published so I DELETE those STUPID complaints. LOL Stop complaining or do better yourself! This is a FREE web site after all. Morons.

GaleighGaleighover 1 year ago

I love this story. Reminds me of my wife and the 2 correctional officers that saw her on the net, recognized her, then emailed us with pics of their huge black cocks and told us they knew Susan from work. Then had her pose for pictures of her first e ass and we made videos of her fucking her black dildo. They had me meet them in a local bar with my laptop and all her pictures. She sent her lanties to them from the night before. I am so proud that she became their bbc slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous