Wife Website Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With my back still facing him, Steve stuck his fingers into the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down around my ankles. 'Lift up your feet,' he commanded me. I did as I was told and he took the sweatpants off completely. I felt a chill standing there naked, but I was also getting more excited by being exposed without any control of what was going to take place. A few moments passed and nothing happened. I realized that he was taking his clothes off behind me. I held my breath in anticipation of what might come next. The stillness was broken abruptly as he slapped my ass with both hands, hard enough that I'm sure it left a mark. He told me, 'great ass, nice and tight but still with some plumpness to it.' He bent over and bit my right cheek, causing me to jump and let out a cry of surprise. This apparently made Steve mad, 'no noises bitch,' he said.

"Steve turned me back around and pushed my shoulders. My heels hit against the bottom of the couch and I fell back onto the cushion. Steve grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards him. 'Open your mouth.' I did as he said and he put his semi-erect penis in my mouth. His penis quickly hardened on my tongue, causing me to open my jaw further. With my hands tied behind my back, he had complete power over me. He held my head in place and began thrusting his penis in and out of my mouth. His penis is a little longer than what I can get down my throat, but I had no way of resisting as he shoved it deeper than I could handle. I began to gag a little, which only seemed to encourage him. He slowly pushed his penis in as far as he could until it pressed against the back of my throat. I let out a muffled cough, I felt like I was being choked. My eyes began welling up with tears and I was about to try to scream when he pulled his penis back out.

"He held his tip against my lips, 'lick it,' he said. I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his penis. I could taste his pre-cum, it was slightly salty and sour. He reached down and grabbed my breasts. He said 'good girl,' then he leaned down and sucked my left nipple, then my right. I hadn't enjoyed him shoving himself down my throat, but as he licked my nipples and I smelled the spiciness of his cologne I was beginning to get turned on.

"Steve put his hands on my shoulders and guided me down onto the couch. My arms were uncomfortable behind me, but the cushion had enough padding and I was able to adjust my positioning so that it was a mild discomfort. I was lying naked and vulnerable on the couch, unsure of what was coming next. I heard some shuffling by my side, but I couldn't figure out what was happening until I heard the sound of tearing foil. He had gotten a condom out and opened it.

"I held my breath as I waited. I felt the cushion shift as Steve put weight on the couch. His hands pushed my legs further apart, and I felt the hair on his legs brush against me as he positioned himself between my legs. He said 'beautiful pussy' and began rubbing my clit. He played with me for less than a minute before stopping. It was just long enough to start getting me excited, but not enough to make me wet. I guess he wasn't overly concerned with my comfort.

"The next thing I felt was Steve's latex covered cock pressing against my entrance. It took some effort since I was still 0pretty dry, but the pressure built until my hole opened wide enough to get around the head of his penis. He slowly pushed himself inside me. His penis felt different than yours. It didn't fill me up quite as much, but it reached further inside me. It felt like he was pressing against my intestines. I could feel his breath on my face as he held himself above me.

"Steve began fucking me, with long deliberate thrusts of his hips. At first, it didn't feel good as the condom did not have enough lubrication to prevent any friction. But soon, the feeling of his penis inside me had my vagina wet and he started sliding in and out more smoothly. 'You feel amazing' he told me. I have to admit, by this point I was starting to enjoy the feeling of Steve fucking me. With his longer penis, the feeling of him entering and exiting me was more sustained. The condom was ribbed, and it felt fantastic rubbing against my hole and massaging my g spot.

"I started moving my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I didn't want to move too much as I knew his fantasy was to be with a woman who was resisting. But even with a small gyration his penis began hitting me in all the right places. He felt so good inside me, I moaned unconsciously. I caught myself before I said out loud how tremendous he felt and how much I was enjoying him fucking me. He noticed my reaction and said 'I love fucking you.' He picked up the intensity of his fucking, hitting me harder and faster.

"Our breathing got deeper and I knew we were both on the verge of orgasm. Mine hit me first, starting in my vagina and rolling up my body. I clenched my teeth and tightened my muscles, not wanting to ruin the illusion of the unwilling victim. Steve continued driving his penis inside me, the extended strokes giving me an incredibly powerful orgasm. I continued tensing my body until I finally finished cumming. Whether it was from the different penis inside me, my heightened senses from being blindfolded, or from the excitement of the fantasy, it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. When my body relaxed he pulled out and I heard him take off his condom.

"I was afraid he was going to shove his penis back in me without protection, but I heard him begin to masturbate. I could feel the couch shaking slightly with his fast strokes. It less than twenty seconds before he began making noises in his throat and with a deep 'ohhhhh' I felt his warm cum hit my stomach. The first spurt landed just above my belly button, but the next two shot further, reaching my breasts. He leaned forward on his left arm and used his right hand to coax the last of his semen onto my lower stomach, just above my vagina. I was now covered in his warm seed, and I could feel it dripping down my breasts and sides.

"He said 'fucking outstanding', and got up off the couch. I heard him pick some clothes up off the ground, and then I felt him wiping off my stomach and chest with my sweatshirt. He rolled me over, gave my ass another hard slap, and then unlocked my handcuffs. 'Don't move until you hear the door close behind me' he commanded.

"I laid still on the couch, listening to Steve put his clothes back on. I heard him walk over to the sliding glass door and pull it open. He paused, said 'I can't wait to do this again sometime," then closed the door behind him. I got up off the couch and locked the door. I then went upstairs and took a quick shower. Finally I came back downstairs and sent you the text to come home."

I had been on the edge of my seat throughout my wife's entire story, never interrupting. She got more confident and animated as the story unfolded, and I even thought I noticed her getting a little excited when she relived Steve bringing her to orgasm. At the end of her retelling it was impossible for me to hide the erection underneath my basketball shorts. Erin looked down at it, "Not exactly the reaction I was expecting," she said.

"I know it's weird, but the thought of Steve fucking you makes me unbelievably horny."

"I'm glad, because I really enjoyed myself. And since I already got off tonight, I guess you deserve a release as well."

Erin pulled down my shorts, grabbed my cock in her right hand, and began swirling her tongue around my tip. After spending the last 10 minutes visualizing my wife getting fucked right on this couch, I didn't last long enough to fully enjoy her oral talents. I think I set a new shortest blow job record, cumming almost the instant my wife swallowed my cock. It caught her by surprise and she came up coughing.

"Hey one minute man!"

"Sorry about that," I replied dumbly.

"It's ok with me. Now my jaw won't hurt."

I laughed. "I guess that is a bright side. I have one quick thing to do before bed, I'll meet you up there."

Erin gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Don't be too long."

I watched my wife leave the room, enjoying the sway of her ass as she moved. I counted to ten before getting off the couch. I tip-toed over the stairs, made sure Erin wasn't coming back down, and then tip-toed back into the living room. I went over to the built-in shelving that faces the couch. I moved two books aside and pulled out the video camera I had hidden there before leaving for Rick's. I hit the camera button, causing it to stop recording.

I flipped open the side of the camera and the small LCD screen popped on. I scrolled through the menu until I found the file playback, and I selected the one file currently on the memory card- the video from tonight. I pushed play and stood in the glow of the screen. I saw my wife walk into the kitchen, then saw the sliding glass door slowly open and Steve squeeze through. He carefully closed the door behind him, and hid around the corner from the kitchen. I saw my wife walking towards Steve, and just as she had described, he grabbed her and she tossed her popcorn into the air. I watched the rest of the video: it showed exactly what my wife has described. By the time I reached the end I had a huge smile on my face.Perfect.

***

The next day at work I walked into Steve's office almost immediately after setting my bag down at my desk. He welcomed me in with a big wave of his arm.

"Morning Bradley!"

"Good morning Steve. How was your night last night?"

"Oh man, Bradley your wife is incredible!" Steve's eyes widened. "I can't wait until I get another shot at her."

"Well Steve, that isn't going to be happening again. Ever."

Steve laughed. "What are you talking about Bradley? I'm still the boss. I still make the rules around here. And quite honestly, I think your wife loves having some new cock in her life."

"That may be true," I replied calmly. "And as weird as it sounds I kind of like the idea of my wife with a another man's cock inside her. But it isn't going to be coming from an asshole like you."

"Asshole?" Steve's voice rose, his escalating anger unhidden. "Who do you think you are talking to?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled a flash drive from my pocket. "I think I'm talking to a cocky son of a bitch who is going to take the pictures of my wife off the internet, who is never going to threaten me again, never going to touch my wife again, and never going to do anything that pisses me off again."

"What's this?" Steve asked, picking up the flash drive and looking at it.

"That," I said pointing, "is a video from last night. A video that shows very clearly you sneaking into my house, blindfolding and tying up my wife, and having sex with her against her will. That is what will send you to jail for rape if you ever cross me again."

Steve stared at me stunned. Suddenly, his face twisted in rage. "It wasn't fucking rape. She wanted me to pretend to force myself onto her!"

I remained composed in the face of his wrath. "That's not what the video shows, and that's not what my wife will tell the police or a jury. She is a very convincing actress as you may have realized."

"She already blew me, why the fuck would I need to rape her?" Steve's fury was building.

"Erin felt guilty about what she had done, so after our threesome she told you she didn't want to do anything like that again."

"She never said that!"

"Your word against hers,andmine."

"Why the hell would you tape me fucking her if she didn't want it?"

"Well, when Erin lived alone someone broke into her house," I lied. "He stole some electronics and got away with it. Ever since, she has kept a nanny cam in the house in case of another intruder so they wouldn't get away with it again. In fact, she was pretty scarred by the incident, another reason no one would believe that she would ask someone to break into the house and fuck her."

Steve seemed to visibly shrink in his chair, like a balloon pricked with a pin. His eyes darted back and forth, trying to figure out something I had missed. A light bulb seemed to click and he re-inflated. "Ok smart ass, if I raped her as you claimed, why wouldn't she report it right away? You have about two days to play this card, then it loses all its power." He sat back and folded his arms, prematurely claiming victory.

"You can't blame a woman for being too scared to tell anyone. Especially when you obviously know where we live and since you threatened to come back and kill her if she told anyone."

Steve jumped out of his chair. "I never said that!"

I sighed. "Unfortunately, the video doesn't have any audio so we couldn't hear what you said on the way out. Erin will say you threatened to kill her. I guess the jury will just have to decide whether to believe my poor innocent victim wife or the rich asshole who couldn't stand being told no."

Steve was shaking with pure hatred. "You were willing to let me fuck your wife so you could come up with this piece of blackmail?"

"It was a win-win. Everyone got to have some fun, and I got what I need to put a stop to all your bullshit."

He dropped his chin to his chest, slumped his shoulders and shook his head. I had beaten him and he knew it. "Get the fuck out of my office Bradley. Right now."

I smiled at the top of Steve's head as I stood. "Good talk Steve. I'll see you in the weekly meeting this afternoon." I turned to leave but stopped and turned back. I couldn't resist one final jab. "Oh, you can keep that video. Consider it one final memento. Don't worry, I have plenty of copies."

12