All Comments on 'Wife Website'

by exhibitionistmarriage

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
ZZZZZZZ**

I'm sorry but this story was boring. Good luck on future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Boring is not what I would say. More realistic = boring to some. You have my interest. What's the website if this is true?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Decent start

This would be a decent opening scene to a really hot story. On its own, it didn't do much for me, but I'm interested to see where this leads if it is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your story has a lot of promise and you have laid a good base to build on; husband and wife taking HOT photos and putting them out there for horny men and women to view and comment on......... Now take it to the next level by having a buddy come over to play with and screw Erin while hubby takes more photos !! Maybe, this will grow beyond to women too and more hot sex with more than Erin and her husband !

Thank you..................

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
Next step:

The man, or the wife, or both together, meet one person of either sex, or a couple, who has/have seen the pictures and think that are hot - I can imagine a nice little sort of dance around the subject while identities are verified, more videos are made and exchanged, and - finally - man 1 makes a video with woman 2, woman 2 makes a video with man 1, and, depending on the author's stamina and sense of adventure, the women get together on a third video, and the men on a fourth.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Congratulations for your new "opening" marriage ;)

Just share with us the website :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Recognition

Has anyone you know recognized your wife? What then?

HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
I Know This is Fantasy, BUT....

Where, oh where does one find a woman like this one? I have been looking for 40 years and have not found one. And for this wife to jump in with both feet is so wildly improbable as to make the whole premise of this story suspect. However, this being fantasyland, maybe we actually CAN find the one in 500,000 woman.

Rf_FastRf_Fastabout 10 years ago
Where would we find this website?

I'd love to check it out as well. If the story is fiction, very well done indeed - I bought the whole thing. If true, please give us a link in the comments so we can check out the action ourselves!

Please!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
not interested in where this

is obviously going.

sharing your wife,

watching,

make a cuck of yourself

silly goose, you just lost her! and it is your own fault!

I have to ask, if this is what you really want, why get married?

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Hot and very sexy

I love the story and want more

Thanks

Joe

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
the joy of being young

youth is wasted on the young, just saying. The mystery that is a woman? I see you have written more chapters, hope you are still happily married. Well I am going f find out in ch. 2, 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For the Pleasure of other Men.

I would love to see some pics of your Sexy Wife , sadly Mine will not even not even think of anything like that, You are a Luck Guy to have such a Sexy Wife.

And I loved your story. Peter. Any chance of seeing some pics ?

petervoyeur@gmail.com

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 8 years ago
previous comments

Some of the previous comments were critical of this story. I personally enjoyed it. Some criticized the author for wanting to show off his wife. Others asked for the website. Typical really.

For readers who didn't like it I ask, did you know you can look at a story description prior to reading the said story? You don't have to read stories that you may not like.

For the ones looking for the website there are many. You found this one right? But be aware, those sites can take you away from lit for long stretches. Lol.

For me, it's off to ch. 2!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Better Hope Her Parents and Boss Don't See 'em!

Very hot but,she's taking a big risk! If her parents or other family members are told about it,or her friends,boss,co-workers, or neighbors find out it could lead to big problem! And hubby better hope it doesn't go to her head and she starts fucking around on him!

Will be interesting to see where this goes!

sexymissfsexymissfalmost 7 years ago
What website?

Would like to see her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

It's just a little innocent fun for both of them. But what if the minister sees the pictures?

Anyway. tell me where I can see the pictures and I promise to wack off and tell you what I think of your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another

Another husband with shit for brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WONDERFUL

Love to read more about this couple and their photo adventures.

There are many ways married couples find ways to enhance their marriage. Putting photos of an attractive sexy wife is something many couples do especially if the wife wants to have people see her naked body.and she wants to reveal herself to the world.

I model for my husband. We look at the nude photos together, and decide which to put on line. We enjoy the comments made, and laugh at the negative ones. Reading the sexy comments has lead to many wonderful sex sessions.

I cannot understand why the people who hide behind the anonymous name are so negative about husbands. Especially the guy who said the husband had shit for brains. Why hide yourself.

My husband is very intelligent, loves me deeply. Is proud of me and loves to show me off. And I am very willing for him to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
every time

As I view wife photo sharing sites I consider how many thousands of wives it would take to produce all those hot photos; many wives think the risk/reward is great enough to get naked for the camera. I always hope that one day I will find one of my friends, colleagues or acquaintances sharing the goods photographically! Your story just bumps the readers libido up a notch which any good fantasy is supposed to do! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Send Naked Photos To A Friend

My husband's job takes him to all parts of the United States quite a lot. His trips are a real problem in our marriage...plus I have found texts between him and a female I do not know. I found a man who was once my next door neighbor. His wife recently left him and renewed an affair with her first husband. My neighbor lives three states away, so we stay in touch through phone and text messages. I sent him pictures of me as I work around the house. Over time I have dressed more like I was about to leave on a date. He has never failed to compliment me. I have started sending him pictures of me dressed for bed. On really hot nights I wear nothing but panties or thong. His compliments make me feel sexy. And he tells me I am. I am married, but I have man who truly loves me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fortunately, we got started before the internet, during the VHS era so switching to the internet was easier for us. Both my wife and I had done private photos with past relationships so it was normal for us to do the same. When we got our first VHS camera the camera basically became a forgotten toy. Like many other young married couples, we made lots of private video tapes but didn't have anyone to share them with. I started swapping tapes with guy friends, then married guys from work. Not so much to see their tapes but as an excuse to show off our tapes. My wife's biggest fear was guys copying our tapes and yet we copied every tape we were lent. A few years later I came home to an over eager wife. After we finished she confessed that a co-worker of hers had gotten a hold of one of our private tapes and the tape was going around the men at her work. She just found out. She decided to tough it out a week or two but then she'd put in her notice. She did just that. She didn't regret it but felt leaving that job was the proper response to this situation. I got a job transfer and we moved states after that. When the internet exploded and we discovered sites like this we started posting our older stuff first. Not so much now, but those times were great spice for our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We started sharing pictures some time ago and it turned us both on. Eventually we shared each other and now we are both enjoying sex with others, sometimes together and sometimes alone. I actually love it when Jane goes out to meet other men and the I seen pictures of her with other guys in her.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a way to spice up a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is almost the same story of how my wife and I began our pic sharing experience!

miranurmiranurabout 1 year ago

Hi could some one please privately mail / message the link or name of website where pictures can be shared.

------

Story Feedback--->

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to transform an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect a

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Very similar to my wife and I

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous